AT&T Phone Equipment

AT&T Phone Equipment

All you need to know about your battery backups and equipment.

Ask a question

Pinned posts

(0)
No conversations found!
(3360)

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Missing cover on utility pole

We have a pole that is missing a cover on the repeater. In front of 4400 Lincoln Avenue, Evansville IN 47714

Questions

Problem with a Model 83464

I have a Model 83464 base station which will not respond to any button presses on the base itself. I cannot listen to messages. I cannot setup the answering system. Menu/Select does not bring up any options. Every button on the face of the base station is totally nonresponsive. I can dial a call wit

Questions

Using a Bluetooth handset with a AT&T CLP99483 handset

I have the AT&T  DECT 6.0 cordless telephone system, base and 3 handsets. I have my Bose wireless headset successfully connected to the base under Cell 2 and have no problems taking/receiving calls with the headset. However I want to use the headset with my other handsets not connected to the base.

Questions

IFWA-40 obsolete-need options

Enters a disabled senior, Ma Bell thru AT&T customer, who took telephones for granted until recently. Finances required that I sign up for my state's Lifeline phone rates but then my state withdrew from that program. I was hard-sold on the IFWA-40 home wireless device with voice only. For many r

Questions

IFWA repeatedly has SIM card error

In April 2022, I received an IFWA-40 from AT&T to replace the existing Wireless home phone device, since the original was 3G based. Plugged it in and waited a few minutes until signal was displayed. Gave it a day but was unable to make or receive calls using the cordless house phone. Kept gettin

Questions

Leaning telephone pole

We have a leaning telephone pole in our front yard that PGE says does not belong to them and is the phone companies. I have tried numerous numbers on the ATT site, been transferred multiple times and each time get told they will transfer me to someone else and then get put back into a holding loop.

Questions

Closed

AT& T Failure to repair a landline

I have an AT&T landline, and registered a complaint about no dial tone on 1/4/21 on their website. They listed a resolution date of 1/20/21. They missed their appointment, failed to put a date on a new appointment, and never contacted us. They are virtually impossible to contact via their websit

Questions

Hanging wire bundle

I really have no idea where to call to get this fixed and I am sure NOT going to call their "customer service" number. But here goes. About a month ago there was an AT&T truck up by the road. This is what was left behind. I've been patiently waiting for them

Questions

ifwa-40

WE HAVE A ifwa-40 INTERNET PHONE CONNECTION AND A att WIRELESS PHONE AND ANSWERING SYSTEM ATTACHED TO IT. THE IFWA-40 SEEMS TO ANSWER WHEN CALLS COME IN NOT ALLOWING THE ANSWERING SYSTEM TO TAKE A MESSAGE. HOW DO I FIX THIS?

Questions

Old call center equipment

I'd like to completely remove this old equipment from our network closet since it's taking up precious space. Is that big black cable on the left that is coming from the ceiling going to bite me? I'd love to just take a pair of loppers to that cable, but I don't want it to be the last thing I do.

Questions

Be the first to reply

(204)
Account was canceled, how to restore?

I have a business account with three numbers on it and two smartphones. All was bought at AT&T store in February. Several day ago account was canceled and phones were blocked. How to unlock account and phones? I visited AT&AT store several times, I called several times and wrote to Fra

Questions

unable to log into email

I keep getting this message when I try to access my email on my computer

Questions

Spam

Certain emails keep going to spam. I have marked them as not spam, added them to my contacts but nothing helps. The same senders used to go directly to my inbox but not anymore. I move them from spam folder to my inbox but 5 seconds later, they go right back into the spam folder. How can I get this

Questions

use BGW320 alongside my Netgear mesh?

I just got my ATT fiber installed, but rather than stop using it as an AP, can it be used to extend my existing Netgear Mesh network? its an RKB752 (main with satellite). I dont want to disable anything on the ATT modem/AP and would like to keep it as main router, and i have since configured the Ne

Questions

Fiber damaged at pole; intermittent service. SNAFU

My fiber connection was damaged at the pole (just at the top of the hanger/strain relief) between the strain relief and the pole line terminator (not sure what the designation is where multiple fiber lines connect to the pole to pole ATT fiber line). My fiber was bent, straightened, but it needs to

Questions

I keep receiving an error message stating “Somethings gone wrong. Let’s try this again.”

I keep receiving an error message stating “Somethings gone wrong. Let’s try this again.” Using Yahoo email on laptop. I can still access email on my phone but need to access on my laptop. 

Questions

Trending Accepted Solutions

(391)

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Report outage

Is there any way to report an outage on a landline besides staying on hold for an hour or more??

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

High Speed Internet Down SIX DAYS - Neighborhood Outage - NO PROGRESS

Our high speed internet has been down 6 days with no progress. It is an area outage. Multiple calls to "repair" from me and neighbors and we are promised each time that it will be fixed in 24 hours. No updates at all. We've been promised escalations - NO RESULTS. Spectrum trucks are all over the nei

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

U-Verse and Internet (Fiber)

We are thinking of dropping U-Verse and going solely to the streaming platforms. Right now, we are bundled with U-Verse and Internet but thinking of just using AT&T for the internet. Does anyone know if our internet price will increase since it wouldn't be bundled with cable too? We are paying $

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Text/call log

I am trying to see my text and call log data from my AT&T app and it only shows me usage data as a whole under inverse data. Why is that happening?

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Equipment REturn

Does anyone have a physical ATT address to return equipment? I called and texted but they said the only way to return was FEDEX/UPS Stores.  I don't have a car to get to one.

Questions