For the mom who gives us everything - Mother's Day gifts that connects us.
AT&T Phone Equipment

AT&T Phone Equipment

All you need to know about your battery backups and equipment.

Ask a question

Pinned posts

(0)
No conversations found!
(3558)
cordless phone with screening fails to work

I have an AT&T cordless phone system BL102-4 which is 5 months old. It is set to screen calls.  Last week it started ringing only (without going into screening) once for phone numbers in the directory.  The call would then terminate without going into messages. What is wrong?  Ho

Questions

my Samsung Galaxy Z Fold4 (SM-F936U) is saying software update interrupted try again in 24hrs.

My Samsung Galaxy Z Fold4 (SM-F936U) is saying software update interrupted try again in 24hrs. I bought my phone on amazon and its second hand AT&T unlocked. I' m not an ATT customer and l'm not in the US. Please help on how to update the software.

Questions

Home repair emergency

need assistance today. She has doctor's calling her and cannot. She has appointment tomorrow she cannot call now so they are going to charge her a fee for not coming in since she could not call to reschedule 

Questions

EL52500 Home Phone Base Unresponsive

The base has the answer on/off and in-use lights blinking red in tandem. Handsets all say No power at base but obviously there is power. Outlet cord and phone cable are plugged in as they should. All have been unplugged and plugged back in. I can get the handset to reprogram mode to match to the bas

Questions

Easement

A client is purchasing a property with an easement. The easement was originally with BellSouth. Can I get contact information for someone we can speak with to have the easement released/terminated?

Questions

Utility Boxes

Have some PFP cabinets in the front of a house I built. I know they are in the ROW and not much can be done but I noticed recently they are installing fiber. Wondering if these cabinets will be upgraded or changed out. Anything that can be done to help the aesthetics. Thanks

Questions

voice message to press any number then the pound sign

When someone that we know (caller id) calls, a voice message comes on and says "press and number and the pound sign". No one is there when we answer and we hang up.  Immediately after, our own phone number appears on the caller id and the phone rings. This happens quite often.  Is there

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

I need to have my landline service disconnected.

I need to have a landline service disconnected.  The landline connection in one of our buildings has not been used in over 20 years.  We're renovating the building and need to have the line disconnected / decommissioned / down and out from the telephone phone.   Calling the 800

Questions

Utility pole relocation

There is a utility pole at my residence that has been relocated by the LA Department of Water and Power back in November. The old pole is still standing with only AT&T assets on it. The city installed a new pole and moved their power lines to make the street wider in-front of our house but they

Questions

Fiber Phone Jacks in Multiple Rooms

We have fiber phone service with a corded landline style phone for my Mom. We want to get a jack in her bedroom to add another corded landline style phone.  How do we install a jack in another room?

Questions

Be the first to reply

(0)
No conversations found!

Trending Accepted Solutions

(1)

Accepted Solution

Landline base works as a speakerphone but none of the handsets work.

My phones stopped working.  Model Number CLP99453/CLP99483  SN:TM700107566 Replaced Telephone Line Cord and phones worked again for 8 days and then stopped working again. “Out of Range Or no power at base” message on Handset. After following all of the prompts in the troubleshooting guide

Questions

Frequently Asked Questions

Expand all
Not finding what you're looking for?

Shop the way you want

Free shipping & returns

Shop online with free shipping and returns.

Learn more

Same-day pickup

Order online and pick up in-store or curbside today. Subject to availability.

Find a store

Same-day delivery

Get same-day delivery with optional expert setup. Subject to availability. Select areas only.

Learn more

Live shopping assistance

Get help picking out the perfect device and plan with a live virtual expert.

Learn more
How can we help you today?
Shop phones
& devices
Bring your
own device
Upgrade phone
Add a line
to your plan
Download
myAT&T app
Get help online
Visit a store
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.