Get Unlimited Talk, Text, & Data for $40/mo. when you sign up for AutoPay. Plus, Mexico & Canada included!
More AT&T PREPAID Discussions

More AT&T PREPAID Discussions

Additional answers to your AT&T PREPAID questions.

Ask a question

Pinned posts

(0)
No conversations found!
(14136)
Prepaid HELP

My existing # was confirmed for transferring to AT&T pre-paid. I input my transfer PIN, IMEI, and paid $300 for 12 months of pre-paid service. AT&T assigned me a new #. My existing # is linked to my corporate work accounts and I have to keep it. The # AT&T assigned me wasn’t even on my p

Questions

Unable to Activate eSim

Hello, I paid for a prepaid e-sim service but it is not working. I paid 54 dollars and I still can't activate the SIM card on my cell phone. When I try to connect my cell phone to the E-SIM card using the QR code it tells me that it is disabled and that I should contact you. But I can't since my pho

Questions

Sales employees SCAMMERS

One of att employees scammed me into letting me let him run my credit thinking he was gonna get a sale. I wanted to switch my 4 lines from prepaid to contract. He lied to me saying I could keep my numbers. After he ran my credit he said I couldn't keep my number that if I called back I could get the

Questions

Accepted Solution

sim card identification

With so many vendors selling them, how do I identify the various at&t sim cards? Sku 4488, sku 6209A? Mainly white with some orange go phone sims? Mainly orange with some white go phone sims? How about the blue ones? 3G? 4G/LTE? 5G?

Questions

12 Month $300 Prepaid Plan with no Hotspot

I signed up for the 12 Month $300 Prepaid Plan before it offered a 10GB hotspot. It is now offered as part of the same $300 yearly prepaid plan. In my ATT prepaid account is shows my plan, still without hotspot, and other higher cost plans. I am coming up on renewal and would like to see if I can sw

Questions

Question about extremely slow network

I bought a prepaid 5G unlimited 1yr plan. I got my SIM card today, but it seems like I have really slow connection while others using art has faster ones. I called 611 and it said I haven’t added enough money to start using my plan, and my balance is 0. I don’t understand why cuz I already paid.

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Stateside phone number expiring

I'm in Europe using a Vodaphone sim and with it still able to use my US phone number to iMessage. I am getting warning notifications from AT&T which state a day count, such as "(305) 555-5555 (except it's my real stateside number) 22 days left, this number is registered to your Apple ID, but is

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Prepaid phone why is my sim locked

SIM card locked

Questions

Suddenly no 5G coverage at home anymore

I have been with AT&T for almost a month and have been getting 5G at home which is why I switched to AT&T from Verizon (I live in rural area). I do a prepaid unlimited data plan.  I’ve had ZERO problems with reception at home.  I get 5G full bars everywhere on my farm.  And t

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Can't use store purchase refill card

Can't purchase refill card

Questions

Be the first to reply

(0)
No conversations found!

Trending Accepted Solutions

(0)
No conversations found!

Frequently Asked Questions

Expand all
Not finding what you're looking for?

NEW PLAN

Unlimited talk, text, and data

Get the essentials for a great price with Mexico & Canada included.

$40/mo.
After $10/mo. AutoPay discount. Reg. $50/mo.
Shop now
How can we help you today?
Shop phones
& devices
Bring your
own device
Upgrade phone
Add a line
to your plan
Download
myAT&T app
Get help online
Visit a store
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.