Skip to main content
AT&T Community Forums
Announcements
Don’t miss your chance to add AT&T Protect Advantage. Peace of mind, starting at $15 per month. Open enrollment ends 8/31. See all protection plans.
More AT&T PREPAID Discussions

More AT&T PREPAID Discussions

Additional answers to your AT&T PREPAID questions.

Receiving SMS outside of the US

I am retired in the Philippines, but there are times that US institutions want to sent me a verification code via SMS to a US mobile number.  I don't

Questions

Automatic payment

Hi, I bought a SIM card when I was in the US for 5 months and I also had an automatic payment for every month but when I come back from the US I forgo

posted 

14 hours ago

• 

Last response by 

11 hours ago

Questions

Prepaid plan 25$/month - Obtain a bill

Hi, I am currently using an AT&T 25$/month prepaid plan. I actually paid 300$ for 12 months in order to benefit a discount on the offer. I wo

posted 

12 hours ago

• 

Last response by 

11 hours ago

Questions

New phone and 50 dollar prepaid card

I bought a new phone and a prepaid card, used someone else's phone to call ATT. I never got to talk to nobody and I even did everything that the autom

posted 

a day ago

• 

Last response by 

15 hours ago

Questions

Unlock device

Request was denied

posted 

20 hours ago

• 

Last response by 

19 hours ago

Questions

Buy new phone, keep plan and number

Help! I am a current AT&T prepaid customer trying to buy a new prepaid phone and keep my current plan and number in the process. However, when I try t

posted 

4 days ago

• 

Last response by 

19 hours ago

Questions

Unable to activate Prepaid Service

Paid online for prepaid service. Have unlocked phone. Received and installed the new SIM. Not getting any service. Have spent last 2 hours on about ev

posted 

3 months ago

• 

Last response by 

21 hours ago

Questions

Cuenta

Como abrir

Questions

Make a payment

Hello AT&T I am an international student studying in the United States, and because of the Pandemic, I have returned to my home country in March!

posted 

a day ago

• 

Last response by 

a day ago

Questions

Disconected account

I haven't been in the US for a while and haven't been using my prepaid account and now when I tried to log into my account and renew my plan it says t

posted 

2 days ago

• 

Last response by 

2 days ago

Questions

Get started...

Ask a new question

Pinned posts