Announcements

For the latest on our response to Coronavirus (COVID-19), click here.

Ready to ask the community a question?  Get started...
More AT&T PREPAID Discussions

More AT&T PREPAID Discussions

Additional answers to your AT&T PREPAID questions.

H

Reactivate my prepaid cellphone

posted 

19 hours ago

• 

Last response by 

19 hours ago

I need to port my number

I need to port my T-Mobile number over to AT&T Prepaid and your website is anything but helpful

Port number and activate new prepaid sim

I have the phone and the pre-paid SIM card. How do I port in phone number and activate a new prepaid account?

Voicemail on SIM card

I bought a new prepaid AT&T SIM card to put into my phone which I bought overseas. How do I set up voicemail?

Transfer prepaid number to a new carrier

I cannot find any information on how to port my existing phone number from a prepaid plan over to a new carrier. When I call the customer service lin

posted 

5 days ago

• 

Last response by 

a day ago

Can't make any #800 phone calls from my prepaid phone. Msg says" Cant make a phone call at this moment"

Question about phone

I signed into my account and it says you have an order in collection no payment could be made until it is resolved. I have no idea what this means or

posted 

5 days ago

• 

Last response by 

a day ago

Phone

I accidentally put the wrong SIM card in

posted 

5 days ago

• 

Last response by 

a day ago

Switched from Postpaid to Prepaid but I have no voice service

A few days ago I switched from postpaid to prepaid and now I can't make or receive calls. It looks like the voice service did not get activated in the

Can’t receive or send calls or messages

I paid my services late and after making payment it was suppsd to be restore but i cant recieve calls or texts or send either balance show 0 and paid

posted 

6 days ago

• 

Last response by 

a day ago

AT&T TV – All Your Entertainment In One Spot.  Learn more…