Announcements

For the latest on our response to Coronavirus (COVID-19), click here.

Ready to ask the community a question?  Get started...
More AT&T PREPAID Discussions

More AT&T PREPAID Discussions

Additional answers to your AT&T PREPAID questions.

Problem Canceling PrePaid Plan

Due to the Corona crisis I suddenly had to return to the Netherlands and now I’m trying to cancel my American AT&T phone plan. For the canceling proce

posted 

2 days ago

• 

Last response by 

a day ago

Static on phone calls

I am getting static on my phone calls. Also the audio cuts in and out and people cannot hear me clearly and I cannot them clearly.

posted 

a day ago

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Will I lose my ATT prepaid account balance when I replace my broken phone with a new ATT Prepaid phone?

My older ATT Prepaid phone is overheating & eating battery life, so I need to replace it quickly with a new ATT Prepaid phone. I have found one in the

posted 

10 days ago

• 

Last response by 

a day ago

Pausing auto pay due to coronavirus

Because of coronavirus I'm planning on going back to China for at least 4 months, can I pause autopay without getting a penalty? thanks in advance for

SIM card cannot be read

Hello! I ordered a prepaid card and has activated it online. But somehow my phone can't read it. I have already re-inserted it several times but it's

posted 

8 days ago

• 

Last response by 

a day ago

Location open 40509

Need sim for new device of prepaid account

posted 

a day ago

• 

Last response by 

a day ago

Unlock carrier

I have received a code from at&t and don't know where to put it in. I have a Lumia 635 and have replace with sim but no menu comes up once I powered i

posted 

10 days ago

• 

Last response by 

2 days ago

Lead or follow like everyone else

You talk the talk but can you really walk the walk. You people are suppose to be the leaders in this field,a company that every other company wants to

posted 

2 days ago

• 

Last response by 

2 days ago

Accepted Solution

My AT&T Prepaid Service

If I have a prepaid AT&T account will my phone be turned off due to not being able to renew my plan after 30 days if my job has shut down do to Covid

posted 

2 days ago

• 

Last response by 

2 days ago

ATT support: please don't ignore - how to transfer phone #?

I know you're here, please don't ignore. How to transfer service? The website has no link to activate, the phone service is busy for hours. The number

posted 

2 days ago

• 

Last response by 

2 days ago

AT&T TV – All Your Entertainment In One Spot.  Learn more…