Announcements

For the latest on our response to Coronavirus (COVID-19), click here.

Ready to ask the community a question?  Get started...
More AT&T PREPAID Discussions

More AT&T PREPAID Discussions

Additional answers to your AT&T PREPAID questions.

Prepaid phone

I need a puk code for my zte z667

posted 

3 days ago

• 

Last response by 

14 hours ago

I'm a prepaid customer and no service.

I have recently switched phones. I'm a prepaid customer. So I put my Sim in my new phone. No problems. A week later, i

posted 

3 days ago

• 

Last response by 

14 hours ago

Made an order with a wrong e-mail address

I placed an order for a prepaid sim card with a wrong e-mail address and I noticed it only at the confirmation page (missing a letter), now I can't fi

posted 

3 days ago

• 

Last response by 

14 hours ago

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

What are the operating hours for At&t Prepaid support?

I read online and seen a few employees respond with the same information I read online 7:00 Am -Mid-night Local time? I attempted to call support 9:30

posted 

a day ago

• 

Last response by 

15 hours ago

pre paid

I purchased a $45.00 pre paid card for walmart on line i am a first time user for att preoaid plan

posted 

3 days ago

• 

Last response by 

15 hours ago

I charged twice when I was changing my monthly plan.

I changed my plan from $30 Monthly plan to $15 Monthly Prome Plan. I accidentally clicked twice and was charged twice, 15$ per, totally 30$. I have no

posted 

15 hours ago

• 

Last response by 

15 hours ago

Accepted Solution

Outside US without access to my AT&T account but need to pay bills and retain number

Hello, I am currently outside the US and unable to access MY AT&T account online. I want to retain my number and pay all the due bills.I tried calling

posted 

7 days ago

• 

Last response by 

16 hours ago

what is wrong with service?`

What is going on with the service? I was given 10 extra gigs to help out but oh my gosh. take them back, ever since i was given it my cell service doe

posted 

5 days ago

• 

Last response by 

18 hours ago

Cancel my atnt prepaid

I am in Korea right now, so I have to cancel automatic payment for atnt. What should I do?

posted 

a day ago

• 

Last response by 

18 hours ago

4G/LTE Reception

I have an LTE capable phone and reside in a city with 4G coverage. But, the phone remains in the "H+" ranges of the data bandwidth most of the time an

posted 

a day ago

AT&T TV – All Your Entertainment In One Spot.  Learn more…