Skip to main content
AT&T Community Forums
More AT&T PREPAID Discussions

More AT&T PREPAID Discussions

Additional answers to your AT&T PREPAID questions.

J

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

need to receive text messages on ATT prepaid while out of the USA

I am in Colombia and need to receive 2 step verification text messages on my USA ATT prepaid number while out of the USA. How can I accomplish that?&

posted 

6 days ago

• 

Last response by 

kevink 

6 days ago

Questions

Switching from Boost Mobile to AT&T Prepaid....

Hi, I am currently a Boost Mobile customer and am looking to switch to AT&T Prepaid. I have a Samsung Galaxy s10e. I do plan on asking Boost to un

posted 

9 days ago

• 

Last response by 

ATTHelp 

6 days ago

Questions

Att prepaid fastcards

I bought a 100 dollar att prepaid fastcard and cant seem to use it online or even through the customer service agents who had no clue what it was i wa

posted 

9 days ago

• 

Last response by 

ATTHelp 

6 days ago

Questions

Can I switch to another company and then come back to activate the $300/12 month 8GB data plan?

Interested in prepaying for the 12 month 8GB data plan for $300, but I am already a current ATT Prepaid customer. Can I switch to another company for

Questions

Number change

My eight year old has been using a number through your plans and has been getting lewd messages about (Edited per community guidelines) enlargements a

posted 

6 days ago

• 

Last response by 

sandblaster 

6 days ago

Questions

Contact N/A on my Account History

on my account history the Usage/data and the Contact/N/A the Date/4/9/2020 and Time/04:56:47AMCDT the Duration/75.38MB Charges/$0.00 Why is there no c

Questions

Connect new phone

Hi I have an unlock Samsung Galaxy S10 and I would like to use AT&T prepaid plan. What are the steps? Should I order a new sim card. I would like

posted 

6 days ago

• 

Last response by 

agbardet 

6 days ago

Questions

Ported number from boost missing

I ported my number from boost mobile, I received an email stating that it was completed. However my cell number is still the number from AT&T. Did

posted 

10 days ago

• 

Last response by 

ATTHelp 

7 days ago

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

A new phone and new SIM card, but can still keep my number and plan?

I ordered a new phone online, and I had to get a new SIM card as well since it needed a "nano" SIM. Where on AT&T website can I order a functiona

posted 

7 days ago

• 

Last response by 

lizdance40 

7 days ago

Questions

Money taken out of my account for $60..00

Why are you and have been taking $60.00 out of my account for a prepaid phone with you guys and I haven’t been with you alll since December

posted 

7 days ago

• 

Last response by 

sandblaster 

7 days ago

Questions

Get started...

Ask a new question

Pinned posts