For the mom who gives us everything - Mother's Day gifts that connects us.
Wireless Billing

Wireless Billing

Learn all about about your wireless bill, usage, and payments.

Ask a question

Pinned posts

(1)

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Closed

Pinned

AT&T Unlimited Your Way: Premium, (Elite), Extra, and Starter per line cost chart for consumer plans.

Elite: While you can't add Elite anymore, I included information on the differences so you could do calculations on adding lines to your plans. Priority: Premium and Elite are at a higher priority than Extra, Starter, and all other AT&T consumer plans (even fixed data plans). This is not a pub

Questions

(25347)
Leave positive comment

I wanted to commend Brianna, the AT&T manager with whom I spoke at length with on April 30 (2.5 hours!), Brianna somehow managed to resolve a long-standing problem with my wireless/landline account. I had signed up for autopay/paperless billing and for some unknown reason AT&T told me they c

Questions

Bill

Dear Sir or Madam , I switched to AT&T from Xfinity mobile 12/23. And my experience has been horrendous. the agent at the store told me to join First Net since I work at George Washington University Hospital. I uploaded many documents and my bill is still outrageously high. once I am

Questions

Accepted Solution

Got conned into getting a second line, now my bill is $350 a month for just me.

Hi, all! I purchased a new iphone 14 Pro Max and two brand new Gen 8 apple watches in December of 2022. I didn't purchase insurance because I have never broken a device, so I didn't believe that I would need it. In May of 2023, I was in a domestic situation resulting in one of my apple watches and m

Questions

More than nurses and physicians

There are more clinical roles in the medical field than just nurses and physicians. These are diagnostic roles that are critical in detecting life threatening illnesses and saving your life. These unsung heroes are cardiac and radiology imaging/lab/pharmacy techs and more. We scrub in with the cardi

Questions

Teacher discount

My name is Lisa S.. I went to the AT&T store and upgraded my phone on May 7, 2023.  While doing so the ATT sales representative explained to us that it would actually be a better discount for us to use my Teacher Discount than his Retired employee discount.  The discount itself was la

Questions

Integrated Solutions Consultant LIED and does not answer calls or txt's SAN DIEGO CALIFORNIA

hi guys! i need some advice on what i can do in January of this year i switched to fiber in my home, eveything went smooth, but when the installation was finishing up, the sales agent or Integrated Solutions Consultant HECTOR PEREZ came to my home to try to sell us on att wireless, I did not reque

Questions

Accepted Solution

Disability

What plans do you have for people on disability

Questions

Accepted Solution

Scammed by In-Home Expert. What to do next?

I am hoping to get some help resolving a bill that is way higher than promised by the in-home expert. She is not returning my calls or texts, and I have not been able to get a hold of her manager either. AT&T Support says they cannot help with the issue, as they cannot honor offers made by in-ho

Questions

What happens if a person does not accept the Transfer of Billing Responsibility?

I have my daughter in law on our account and she is divorcing our son so I feel she should pay her own phone bill - not him

Questions

Urgent Help Needed: Exorbitant International Call Charges on Recent Bill

Dear ATT Wireless Community members, I hope this message finds y'all well. I am reaching out with an urgent issue that has left me feeling incredibly frustrated and financially burdened. Recently, I received my billing statement for the last cycle (from March 25 to April 24), and to my shock, I disc

Questions

Be the first to reply

(1)
Leave positive comment

I wanted to commend Brianna, the AT&T manager with whom I spoke at length with on April 30 (2.5 hours!), Brianna somehow managed to resolve a long-standing problem with my wireless/landline account. I had signed up for autopay/paperless billing and for some unknown reason AT&T told me they c

Questions

Trending Accepted Solutions

(11)

Accepted Solution

Increase In Wireless Effective June 2024

Increase in Wireless Services

Questions

Accepted Solution

Got conned into getting a second line, now my bill is $350 a month for just me.

Hi, all! I purchased a new iphone 14 Pro Max and two brand new Gen 8 apple watches in December of 2022. I didn't purchase insurance because I have never broken a device, so I didn't believe that I would need it. In May of 2023, I was in a domestic situation resulting in one of my apple watches and m

Questions

Accepted Solution

How do I start a 'Notice of Dispute Form' for a business phone account?

I received a written quote from an AT&T store in December 2024 stating that 4 lines in a business account would cost about $160 per month. After validating this quote at a separate AT&T store and signing up, I discovered on my first bill that AT&T had added additional features I did not

Questions

Accepted Solution

Disability

What plans do you have for people on disability

Questions

Accepted Solution

Account suspended

I asked for the travel hold on February 15th, but att keeps charging me fee so I asked my bank to argue the transaction. Now,att sent me email notified me my account is suspended and the service is going to be cancelled. I tried to solve the problem by using online chat. However, since I’m traveling

Questions

Frequently Asked Questions

Expand all
Not finding what you're looking for?

Shop the way you want

Free shipping & returns

Shop online with free shipping and returns.

Learn more

Same-day pickup

Order online and pick up in-store or curbside today. Subject to availability.

Find a store

Same-day delivery

Get same-day delivery with optional expert setup. Subject to availability. Select areas only.

Learn more

Live shopping assistance

Get help picking out the perfect device and plan with a live virtual expert.

Learn more
How can we help you today?
Shop phones
& devices
Bring your
own device
Upgrade phone
Add a line
to your plan
Download
myAT&T app
Get help online
Visit a store
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.