For the mom who gives us everything - Mother's Day gifts that connects us.
Need help understanding your bill?
sou1024's profile

Tutor

• 

1 Message

Thursday, August 4th, 2016 12:13 PM

charged AT&T K006 9986 ESTOR

On the 8/2/2016 I just got the same charged AT&T K006 9968 Estor for $617.29, my bank will refund the money however the moral to the story was that every times my husband and I  called AT&T to get details to the of what was charged on our account. It seem like no one/any employee at AT&T couldn't help nor provided us any useful information and kept directing us to different departments due to  lack of knowledge of the company as a whole.  Obviously, the transaction was being made by AT&T, if AT&T does not know what is being charged and how to track each of your own (AT&T) Transactions. How did your consumes trusted your business? Lucky we are not your customer and we know this charged was fraudulent. How are you (AT&T-company) going to deal with the fraud? Are you protection your consumers identity? The reason why I asked all these question my card that was being changed the billing address that they provided you does not matched with the current billing address because we had moved several months ago.  We also got charged at Walmart.com on the same day but for some reasons Walmart does a lot better job than AT&T. Walmart was able the resolved the issued and stop the order process .  Please don’t send me the genetic letter and wasted your time on the letter, just put your time how you can track your transactions better and we know that so many are also effect by this fraudulent charged. 

Tutor

• 

2 Messages

6 years ago

This charge is actually a call  center that sells att products that is not owned by att which is why there is such a difficult time finding where it came from. The call center is located in Bethlehem PA but is not a brick and mortar store where a consumer can walk in and purchase items. 

Tutor

• 

2 Messages

6 years ago

ATT did not steal your money nor are they the ones to blame. It is fraudulent activity from a call center that is located in Bethlehem PA. They are not owned by ATT or have any affiliation with them.  

Tutor

• 

4 Messages

6 years ago

If you people came to know that particular people or company is doing that
fraud, why don't att will take action, and how come they steal with the
name of att

ACE - Sage

• 

117.2K Messages

6 years ago

@bejjala wrote:
If you people came to know that particular people or company is doing that
fraud, why don't att will take action, and how come they steal with the
name of att

Because ATT is not involved.  

Tutor

• 

7 Messages

6 years ago

I don’t think it’s AT&T making the charge but rather someone using your card for their own services, your card number has been compromised which results from online shopping, car washes(happened to my wife), air at gas station to fill up tires(happened to me), etc. thing is you have to be careful of where you use your card and just because a product is cheaper online on a site you don’t recognize, doesn’t mean it’s safe and secure.

Tutor

• 

4 Messages

6 years ago

I know this and only pay bills online. Not an online shopper and
knowledgeable of those types of scams n websites but thanks

Tutor

• 

7 Messages

6 years ago

Was only trying to help

Contributor

• 

1 Message

6 years ago

Well it seems like they are back at it. Had a Estor AT&T charge today, after ordering my upgraded phones from the AT&T app. Nobody at AT&T has clue. Customer service absolutely worthless. Will be contacting BBB tomorrow. 

Master

• 

3.2K Messages

6 years ago

I don't know how many times people have to explain in this thread that this charge isn't coming from AT&T. When a company charges a card, they can put in whatever name they want to show up on the bill. Most companies will use their own name for obvious reasons, but this fraudulent company is using "AT&T" on the bill to hide the transaction. To blame AT&T for that is nonsensical. It's the equivalent of me mugging you wearing a mask of Brad Pitt. Just because I look like Brad doesn't mean you can go to Brad and try to get back the money I stole. Dispute the charges with your bank. AT&T can't help you.

Guru

• 

561 Messages

6 years ago

QuarryRye, that is the best post on this board. 🙂

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.