Need help understanding your bill?
sou1024's profile

Tutor

• 

1 Message

Thursday, August 4th, 2016 12:13 PM

charged AT&T K006 9986 ESTOR

On the 8/2/2016 I just got the same charged AT&T K006 9968 Estor for $617.29, my bank will refund the money however the moral to the story was that every times my husband and I  called AT&T to get details to the of what was charged on our account. It seem like no one/any employee at AT&T couldn't help nor provided us any useful information and kept directing us to different departments due to  lack of knowledge of the company as a whole.  Obviously, the transaction was being made by AT&T, if AT&T does not know what is being charged and how to track each of your own (AT&T) Transactions. How did your consumes trusted your business? Lucky we are not your customer and we know this charged was fraudulent. How are you (AT&T-company) going to deal with the fraud? Are you protection your consumers identity? The reason why I asked all these question my card that was being changed the billing address that they provided you does not matched with the current billing address because we had moved several months ago.  We also got charged at Walmart.com on the same day but for some reasons Walmart does a lot better job than AT&T. Walmart was able the resolved the issued and stop the order process .  Please don’t send me the genetic letter and wasted your time on the letter, just put your time how you can track your transactions better and we know that so many are also effect by this fraudulent charged. 

Contributor

• 

3 Messages

7 years ago

I was charged $344.85 by ATT K006 9986 [edited for privacy – please do not post personal information] I contacted my bank and immediately cancelled my card and was told to contact AT&T to cancel the draft but to no avail.  I went to the bank and did the fraud report and found out that after I cancelled my card they tried using it at office depot in Houston. 

ACE - Sage

• 

117K Messages

7 years ago

@bmrsmith  I hope you read how this is not ATT at all.  its just a random thief using a familiar company name to try and get away with your cash

Contributor

• 

3 Messages

7 years ago

I did read that but I have been a customer with AT&T for 17 years and when my payments come out it shows AT&T and my name the same way so it's hard to understand

ACE - Sage

• 

117K Messages

7 years ago

@bmrsmith wrote:
I did read that but I have been a customer with AT&T for 17 years and when my payments come out it shows AT&T and my name the same way so it's hard to understand

You could just as easily been a Verizon customer, or T-mobile. ATT provides a lot of services, it's a good way to hide a scam.  

Contributor

• 

1 Message

7 years ago

I just had the same problem.  I'm trying to contact ATT&T to lodge a complaint, but haven't heard back. ATT&T should be held accountable for

their actions.  I have not nor will I ever be a customer and I am telling everyone I know that AT&T has questionable practices.

Contributor

• 

3 Messages

7 years ago

Well I have to pay for a phone I do not have nor approved a[Per Guidelines:  Keep it Relevant and Appropriate].

Tutor

• 

4 Messages

6 years ago

Yes they actually do. I just got hit on 10/20/17 for 66.00 from PA as well and when inquiring with AT&T (which BTW is the worst customer service ever).....they DID know about it, but not the charge of 66.00 at the point of sale in PA. However, when I came home yeterday, I came home to a package and when I opened it, it was from AT&T and was a brand new iPhone 8!!! It had a bill in it with my AT&T account number and showed that someone in PA put 66.00 down on the phone and the dotards had it mailed to my home!!!! So, I go online to check AT&T and see that they have me set up for monthly payments on this phone that I did not order in the first place. So, I tell them this and they are "so kind" as to give me a 20 dollar credit because I have been dealing with this for almost a week now. gee thanks. Now AT&T CAN NOT say they dont know about it because it showed up in my account, their phone showed up at my doorstep in TEXAS and the 66.00 that was taken from my account is on a legit AT&T bill in the box with the phone. They say they dont know, but I swear i think their are some employees doing this. Has to be. After I settle all this, I am done with AT&T due to their terrible customer service prior to this happening, while this happened and also because their internet and UVerse are terrible. I am trying to find a way to prosecute the people who stole my card info and bought me a phone I didnt need (again, thanks and so weird to buy the person you stole their card from a phone.....if I wanted to buy the phone, I wouldve bought it myself). This is a HUGE headache to say the least and now I HAVE TO DRIVE TO AT&T AND GIVE THEM THE PHONE ON MY DIME!!!!!!! I am furious to say the least. Anyone that can give me any info let me know. I want to get to the bottom of this since AT&T wont. 

ACE - Sage

• 

117K Messages

6 years ago

Seriously, just one of you actually read the  thread!   

These are fraud charges and were not from ATT.  They could have used any name.

ACE - Sage

• 

117K Messages

6 years ago

@cantstandyou77 wrote:

Yes they actually do. I just got hit on 10/20/17 for 66.00 from PA as well and when inquiring with AT&T (which BTW is the worst customer service ever).....they DID know about it, but not the charge of 66.00 at the point of sale in PA. However, when I came home yeterday, I came home to a package and when I opened it, it was from AT&T and was a brand new iPhone 8!!! It had a bill in it with my AT&T account number and showed that someone in PA put 66.00 down on the phone and the dotards had it mailed to my home!!!! So, I go online to check AT&T and see that they have me set up for monthly payments on this phone that I did not order in the first place. So, I tell them this and they are "so kind" as to give me a 20 dollar credit because I have been dealing with this for almost a week now. gee thanks. Now AT&T CAN NOT say they dont know about it because it showed up in my account, their phone showed up at my doorstep in TEXAS and the 66.00 that was taken from my account is on a legit AT&T bill in the box with the phone. They say they dont know, but I swear i think their are some employees doing this. Has to be. After I settle all this, I am done with AT&T due to their terrible customer service prior to this happening, while this happened and also because their internet and UVerse are terrible. I am trying to find a way to prosecute the people who stole my card info and bought me a phone I didnt need (again, thanks and so weird to buy the person you stole their card from a phone.....if I wanted to buy the phone, I wouldve bought it myself). This is a HUGE headache to say the least and now I HAVE TO DRIVE TO AT&T AND GIVE THEM THE PHONE ON MY DIME!!!!!!! I am furious to say the least. Anyone that can give me any info let me know. I want to get to the bottom of this since AT&T wont. 

Not the same you have at least 2 compromised accounts.  Your credit card and ATT Account.  You are the victim so identy theft.   File a police report

Tutor

• 

4 Messages

6 years ago

I'm at att now n will be glad to show them your unprofessional response .
Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.