For the mom who gives us everything - Mother's Day gifts that connects us.
Phones & Devices

Phones & Devices

Tips on using and troubleshooting smartphones, tablets & devices.
Ask a question

Latest conversations

View More

(92960)
Service won't work on pixel 7

I switched to a pixel 7 from a iPhone 11 but the service won't work on the pixel. I've tried restarting the pixel, updating it, cleaning the sim card, re-entering the apn, and resetting the network settings but nothing has worked.

Questions

Does AT&T have a way to look in detail at everyone?s info and share it with us

Have suspicions but things get hid and passwords changed

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Need to Disable 5G on my Pixel 6a

How can I prevent my AT&T Pixel 6a from trying to make phone calls over the 5G network? I works horribly for me.  I cannot make or receive calls at all from my home.  But everything works great if I can get it to connect over the 4G LTE network.  Unfortunately it keeps switching

Questions

You’ve tried to enter your IMEI too many times. We can’t unlock this device

Hello. I submitted and unlock request for an old iPhone 3G and received the following denial response. "You’ve tried to enter your IMEI too many times. We can’t unlock this device." I only entered the IMEI one time. Please advise. Thanks!

Questions

Unlocking Paid off Phone while in Thailand

Hello, I've been trying to unlock my phone for days now since settling in Thailand (I will be here for 1 year) and the unlocking form is not working for me. I even got a US VPN and have tried two different browsers on incognito. After inputting my phone number to the form and checking the box, I kee

Questions

return label for next up

I received one label with my new phone returning to Pitney Bowes returns in Irving Texas. Is that label to return my next up old phone?  (that I'm using for a trade in)

Questions

Closed

Razr 40+ (xt2321-1) prepaid SIM no text receive

i have my at&t SIM card used with an prepaid plan at my Xperia 5 IV here in Germany and i received textings from U S last year i used the same SIM at my new Razr 40+ inside U S. no problem. but now back in Germany again i can't receive any text except from at&t system. tge card is active

Questions

SOS mode

Hi, my phone is in sos mode and I can’t get it out. I know it’s not a network issue because my husbands phone it working as normal. I have tried restarting my phone, turning cellular data on and off. please help

Questions

Can't believe I'm on here

I never complain in forums, but I am in 100% the same situation as the first person. No sbc at home, need wifi calling. I also was shown that wifi calling worked on 2023 moto g stylus. My daughter's even works. Now I'm just out unless I fork the $ over for a new phone. I'm sure.ilk get a generic res

Questions

Accepted Solution

Unlock code incorrect

Received approval and an unlock code for a Samsung note 8. The code is incorrect. Contacted AT&T support and they advised I would need to submit the request through ATT prepaid. As far as I can tell, ATT prepaid does not have a separate procedure for unlocking devices. So what do I do?

Questions

Be the first to reply

(8)

Trending Accepted Solutions

(13)

Accepted Solution

Closed

Another request for carrier visibility / carrier reveal on iPad

Hi! I’m following the template I found here: https://forums.att.com/conversations/apple/request-for-carrier-visibility-carrier-reveal-on-ipad/61afe53e2f2f4a2ecda17252 - I’d like to submit a request for carrier visibility so I can view and select another cellular providers on my iPad Pro 3rd genera

Questions

Accepted Solution

Closed

Stand alone Apple Watch SE with cellular plan not receiving calls

My daughter has an Apple Watch SE with a cellular plan (no cell phone). All of a sudden, her watch is not receiving or now making calls. It started with it not receiving calls but being able to make outgoing calls. I did some research and basically found no answers except to restart the watch. After

Questions

Accepted Solution

Shipping label for exchange

I need to be send a shipping label for my phone that I exchanged to send back

Questions

Frequently Asked Questions

Expand all
Not finding what you're looking for?

Shop the way you want

Free shipping & returns

Shop online with free shipping and returns.

Learn more

Same-day pickup

Order online and pick up in-store or curbside today. Subject to availability.

Find a store

Same-day delivery

Get same-day delivery with optional expert setup. Subject to availability. Select areas only.

Learn more

Live shopping assistance

Get help picking out the perfect device and plan with a live virtual expert.

Learn more
How can we help you today?
Shop phones
& devices
Bring your
own device
Upgrade phone
Add a line
to your plan
Download
myAT&T app
Get help online
Visit a store
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.