Find the perfect gift for the grad in your life with Graduation gifts that connects us from AT&T.
Internet with AT&T Fiber

Internet with AT&T Fiber

Learn about our blazing-fast Internet with AT&T Fiber.
Ask a question

Latest conversations

View More

(19656)

Accepted Solution

AT&T BWG320 + Deco mesh BE16000 = double-NAT

Hello - following the guides here I have my AT&T BWG320 set in IP Passthrough DHCPS-fixed mode and my TP-Link Deco BE16000 in router mode. I also have Wifi disabled on the BWG320. The main node of the Deco BE16000 is connected to the BWG320 via port 1 (5Gb) on the BWG. I have rebooted both syste

Questions

BGW-320 IP Passthrough issue with opnsense router

I recently switched to ATT Fiber from Spectrum. They gave me a BGW-320, configured with an SFP+ straight from the wall and no external ONT. I had an OpnSense router set up on a small NUC-style mini-PC with two 1gbe ports. When I first got my BGW-320, I ran a long ethernet cable from where the gate

Questions

Accepted Solution

openDNS with BGW-320

I am trying to set up openDNS but I am not very tech savvy and I am struggling to understand some of the answers I've already found in this forum. Is anyone out there willing to explain it in a very simplified yet detailed way? I already set up an openDNS account but once I'm logged into the router,

Questions

Divirce

My spouse filed for divorce 6 months ago and is the Account owner for all AT&T services. How can I recover access?

Questions

Closed

Wifi keeps disconnect and reconnect

We have fiber for internet in our home and the wifi keeps disconnect and reconnect. We have a new router through AT&T. We also have two AT&T wifi extenders. My sons oculus quest 2 and phones show it very often. We have had two techs out and still have the problem. They replaced line to hous

Questions

Fiber Internet Hardware Question

My two question are the following, can I use my own modem that supports fiber connection in, and that way not use the one provided by AT&T ? if it's not possible, then why is it not possible ? Thanks !

Questions

At&T Fiber-Internet 1000 never running fast

Ever since I got the gigabit Internet from AT&T fiber, I've never gotten really fast speeds. I just dealt with it but I probably won't it much longer. I purposely test it on devices time to time, that can take really high speeds also.  I've been through all the troubleshooting through the

Questions

video doorbell cant find the internet, how to create a network with just 2.4

How can I create network in my account that only handle 2.4 ghz.?

Questions

When will AT&T upgrade us to 2G/5G tiers? How do I make it known I want it!

My neighborhood has had fiber 1000 for a few years now and all the neighborhoods around us now have 2G/5G tiers available. How do I make it known to AT&T that I WANT 5G service? Comcast is on the final leg of installing EPON fiber directly into each home in our neighborhood, you would think A

Questions

Accepted Solution

fiber wired connection can't connect intermittently

TVs and gaming systems that are connect by a wire sometime gets a message that it can't connect. Wifi works.

Questions

Be the first to reply

(8)

Trending Accepted Solutions

(7)

Frequently Asked Questions

Expand all
Not finding what you're looking for?

Got a few minutes to learn more?

Check out these informative articles and resources.

Abstract rendering of Fiber optic internet.

EXPLAINER

What’s fiber internet?

Between remote work, gaming, streaming videos, social media, email, and so on, many of us spend a huge portion of our lives online. That’s what draws so many people to internet powered by fiber.
Woman working from home and videoconferencing with several colleagues.

TRENDING NOW

AT&T Fiber now delivers speeds up to 5 GIG

Is your home internet fast enough? Depending on speed tier availability and your household’s connectivity needs, you may choose an AT&T Fiber plan with hyper-gig speeds.
Three kids lounging on a sofa and browsing the web on their respective devices.

BLOG

A quick introduction to Wi-Fi 6

Wi-Fi 6 was designed to improve on previous standards in several ways, including more efficient battery usage, higher maximum bandwidth, improve security features, and more!
How can we help you today?
Shop phones
& devices
Bring your
own device
Upgrade phone
Add a line
to your plan
Download
myAT&T app
Get help online
Visit a store
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.