Find the perfect gift for the grad in your life with Graduation gifts that connects us from AT&T.
Internet with AT&T Fiber

Internet with AT&T Fiber

Learn about our blazing-fast Internet with AT&T Fiber.
Ask a question

Latest conversations

View More

(19652)
AARP discount

Is the AARP discount for cell phone only or is it available for Internet only customers?

Questions

AT&T Gateway Reboots every 24 hours

We have a Nokia BGW320-505 SW Version 4.25.4 with static ip allocated to one of our firewall. The gateway will reboot itself (or restart service) at the 24 hour uptime mark religiously. No service issues, packet loss, or errors from the time it reboots until the the 24 hour mark when it reboots agai

Questions

Moving questions: New apartment has AT&T Fiber router installed as it is newly build aparatment complex

Do I need to return the current (old house) fiber router? Or do I need to use the current router for the new apartment where they installed an AT&T fiber router?

Questions

My connection keeps going down

My connections have been going down all day it seems. Usually just for a minute or two but it interrupts the remote users, I'm one. What can I do about it?

Questions

Spotty internet in the evening

Every evening my modem starts blinking red off and on until about midnight

Questions

AT&T Fiber Rep need help setting up Business VOIP for a customer

AT&T Fiber Rep need help setting up Business VOIP for a customer.

Questions

Rate raised while AT&T committed not to do so

In August 2022 on the call with a representative I was ensured my home internet rate is locked to $69.99 and will never change. In June-July 2023 my rate was raised by $5 per month. 12/22/23 on the call with the sustomer service I requested to execute what AT&T committed to do - keep my rate $69

Questions

YoutubeTv stopped working. AT&T fiber internet. Samsung smart TV.

I have a Samsung s90c smart TV and I’m using Samsung’s YoubeTV app on at&t internet. YouTubeTv worked fine until January 29 and then it stopped loading channels/videos.  Everything else on the TV works fine.  I have no problem with Samsung’s apps for Youtube, Prime, FrndlyTV, MAX, Plu

Questions

Closed

$70 gigabit guaranteed for life rate not being honored by ATT

I signed up for the inaugural $70 per month for life plan when I moved in 5.5 years ago. Now ATT is saying that plan was not guaranteed and they are increasing the monthly charge to $74.99. Has anyone else had this problem of them lying and increasing the price on a guaranteed rate? I have spoke

Questions

Ye old "bait and switch" to fiber tactics

I got the old bait & switch from AT&T today. I received mail about every other week telling me I need to call to upgrade my internet service to fiber by May or my current service would be disconnected.  Well, I already had fiber.  I had the 300 plan which was perfectly fine for my needs.  After deal

Questions

Be the first to reply

(7)

Trending Accepted Solutions

(8)

Frequently Asked Questions

Expand all
Not finding what you're looking for?

Got a few minutes to learn more?

Check out these informative articles and resources.

Abstract rendering of Fiber optic internet.

EXPLAINER

What’s fiber internet?

Between remote work, gaming, streaming videos, social media, email, and so on, many of us spend a huge portion of our lives online. That’s what draws so many people to internet powered by fiber.
Woman working from home and videoconferencing with several colleagues.

TRENDING NOW

AT&T Fiber now delivers speeds up to 5 GIG

Is your home internet fast enough? Depending on speed tier availability and your household’s connectivity needs, you may choose an AT&T Fiber plan with hyper-gig speeds.
Three kids lounging on a sofa and browsing the web on their respective devices.

BLOG

A quick introduction to Wi-Fi 6

Wi-Fi 6 was designed to improve on previous standards in several ways, including more efficient battery usage, higher maximum bandwidth, improve security features, and more!
How can we help you today?
Shop phones
& devices
Bring your
own device
Upgrade phone
Add a line
to your plan
Download
myAT&T app
Get help online
Visit a store
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.