For the mom who gives us everything - Mother's Day gifts that connects us.
Features & Services

Features & Services

Tips for getting the most out of your wireless features.
Ask a question

Latest conversations

View More

(38278)
AT&T Outage central Scottsdale AZ

For 3 days I've been in your stores and on the phone with support. My phone is switching to SOS from my home and in certain pockets around town.  What is going on?  I've changed SIM card, told it was my "old" phone and have now upgraded and surprise, SOS once I got home.  It's still

Questions

Why texting is unreliable in some areas

Texting to one particular network tmobile, is not possible using wifi and sometimes not reliable not using wifi

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Comment d?bloquer mon t?l?phone

Comment d?bloquer mon t?l?phone

Questions

SOS mode on iPhone

This has happened several times over the last year of service. I have had to go to great lengths to resolve this in the past, and once again, this cycle perpetuates. I pay nearly $180 a month for Att and its services, for constant headaches. Currently, I cannot make outgoing calls or texts, and I ca

Questions

UNACCEPTABLE TREATMENT AT AT&T Store in Frisco, TX

After 10 hours and 4 visits to the AT&T store on Dallas Parkway, we still had an unresolved issue. We went into the store one more time, and insisted the staff resolve our issue. The first person was again unable to help us and asked the manager to assist. The manager was rude and dismissive, an

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Not receiving verification codes

I have an iPhone 12 and my partner has an iPhone 13. We are on a family plan together and we both recently stopped being able to receive verification codes.  This happened after we switched out to new SIM cards, due to a service interruption.  The new SIM cards fixed the service issue and

Questions

5G+ speeds?

The fastest speed I’ve ever got on my iPhone 12 Pro Max at my home, which is regular 5G, is 347 mbps down and 49 mbps up. I’ve connected to 5G+ towers in Philly and NYC and haven’t come anywhere close to those speeds.  The 5G+ speeds are actually slower than LTE speeds I’ve gotten.  I’m

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Roaming charges when on a cruise

We will be cruising the Eastern Caribbean with stops in Saint Thomas St. John’s Saint Croix Barbados St. Lucia and said Martin  Will we have free unlimited text and calling with no roaming?  Should we turn on airplane mode during these ports of call 

Questions

No Internet Connection Despite iPhone Indicating Sufficient Cellular Signal

I have this problem on both my iPhone XR and iPhone 15 Pro. My phone shows great 3-4 bar LTE/5G signal, but refuses to send or receive text messages, or connect to the internet. We have an unlimited plan, so we are not being rate limited. My only solution is to use WiFi. I have tried the following:

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Closed

AT&T DirecTV Now Android TV

AT&T DirecTV Now Android TV is the at&t tv box fully loaded with android apps yes or no ?

Questions

Be the first to reply

(6)

Trending Accepted Solutions

(2)

Frequently Asked Questions

Expand all
Not finding what you're looking for?

Shop the way you want

Free shipping & returns

Shop online with free shipping and returns.

Learn more

Same-day pickup

Order online and pick up in-store or curbside today. Subject to availability.

Find a store

Same-day delivery

Get same-day delivery with optional expert setup. Subject to availability. Select areas only.

Learn more

Live shopping assistance

Get help picking out the perfect device and plan with a live virtual expert.

Learn more
How can we help you today?
Shop phones
& devices
Bring your
own device
Upgrade phone
Add a line
to your plan
Download
myAT&T app
Get help online
Visit a store
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.