Everyone gets our best deals on every smartphone - Black Friday gift deals are still here!
Features & Services

Features & Services

Tips for getting the most out of your wireless features.
Ask a question

Latest conversations

View More

(34893)
Can I use AT&T prepaid phone with a sim that is purchased in another country

I have a AT&T prepaid phone (sku # 6148B) with a sim that is purchased in another country. Please let me know.

Questions

• Account Features

SIM LOCK

DEAR MY MOBILE SIM LOCKED I WANT TO UNLOCKED IME NUMBER (Edited per community guidelines) PLEASE UNLOCK MY MOBILE

Questions

• Device Features

Unable to Authenticate Active Armor - Leaving AT&T - hopefully someone will read this

The background - I've been an AT&T customer since 2007, and its predecessor Cingular, "old" AT&T, SWBell, and GTE Mobilenet since 1997. Since the advent of the smartphone, I had been an Android user, but I switched to iPhone a couple of years ago. Towards the end of being an Android user,

Questions

• Account Features

Firstnet to At&t

I tried to transfer my number from first net to at&t and during this I lost all service on my phone. spent 2 hours on the phone right after then was told to go in a store just for them to tell me they didn’t know what was wrong and come back the next day. I do that and get told there is a “delay

Questions

• Data & Messaging Features, Internet Tethering

Cannot see texts from T-Mobile Customers in group texts

I had T-Mobile and recently switched to AT&T. I have iPhone 14. In one group text I can see texts from an iPhone and cannot see texts from the android user. In another group I can see texts from an Apple user AND and android user, but I cannot see texts from the fourth member who has an iPhone.

Questions

Pixel 6 Pro - no data connection but calls/sms work

Device worked fine for a month then dropped ALL mobile data after the 5/5 update. I've had 6 help desk calls, an e-sim, a new sim card, and 2 trips to the store and no one can get my data provisioned correctly. Unlimited Starter data - 20 year customer!? Any tricks? It looks like a tech worker cross

Questions

Fraud dept not answering

I have repeatedly tried calling for hours and hours .. my account was compromised but seems the fraud department is part of the problem. How can I report if there is no one available to answer. I have repeatedly called all day for a total of 5 calls totaling over 8 hours. Seems a bit excessive to ha

Questions

• Account Features

Accepted Solution

Switch carriers

I have t-mobile I just signed up with them I traded my iPhone 11 for iPhone 14 I just got it last week or two and it is still in perfect condition but I am not happy with t-mobile service and I was told I could switch to y’all and y’all could pay t-mobile off for the phone I have and I could pay y’a

Questions

• Network Coverage

Active Armor - Unable to Complete Registration Message

Cannot get through the setup process. I have tried to delete the app and re-install multiple times.  This does not seem to be working.  Any thoughts?  Trying to load it on to an Iphone 11.

Questions

• Account Features

Accepted Solution

Indian Vodafone Idea sim is not connecting to ATNT network

Hi, I have an Indian Vodafone idea sim with international service in Fairbanks, Alaska, USA. My sim is not connecting to ATNT network for a while now, but it doesn't get the internet. Could you please let me know what the problem is? Thank you!

Questions

• Account Features

Be the first to reply

(13)

Trending Accepted Solutions

(25)

Frequently Asked Questions

Expand all
Not finding what you're looking for?

Shop the way you want

Free shipping & returns

Shop online with free shipping and returns.

Learn more

Same-day pickup

Order online and pick up in-store or curbside today. Subject to availability.

Find a store

Same-day delivery

Get same-day delivery with optional expert setup. Subject to availability. Select areas only.

Learn more

Live shopping assistance

Get help picking out the perfect device and plan with a live virtual expert.

Learn more
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.