Available Now: Buy the new iPhone 14, iPhone 14 Pro and iPhone 14 Pro Max from AT&T!
Device Features

Device Features

Learn about all the wireless features available to you!

(5906)
Visual Voicemail

Why does ATT continue to run customers in circles trying to set up Visual Voicemail? One thing that should be very clear. The Samsung S22 Ultra IS capable of visual voicemail. It is AT&T that does not support it on the S22U. They insinuate it is a problem with the phone, it is not. I spent hour

Questions

Talk logs

Why can't I see my talk logs anymore?

Questions

What you need to do to set up your Howen Mobile DVR?

I am not familiar with the Howen mobile DVR software, I have seen one video but would like to know more details about the setting process.

Questions

Fraud, no service, already filled out the fraud inquiry form but haven’t gotten any help

We’ve been without cellphone service for a few days now. We filled out the fraud inquiry form and they then told us to call the number because they were the only people who could help us but we haven’t been able to get anyone on the phone.

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

How do I turn off this notification ?: report this conversation as junk by sending it to AT&T and Apple from your phone number

How do I turn off this notification?: "you can report this conversation as junk by sending it to AT&T and Apple from your phone number" Answer PLEASE !

Questions

Number Sync will not work on Galaxy 4 Watch and Samsung Ultra 22

I had the Galaxy 4 watch number sync to my old phone - Samsung Galaxy S20+ (after issues with that also and was told samsung by a tech that samsung rolled out the product and the number sync was not working but would with the new update and it did). Now that I have upgraded the phone I CANNOT get th

Questions

Forwarded too many times.calls won't complete

When setting up call forwarding a number was listed I don't know. After entering the correct number in all locations this is the recording my callers received

Questions

How to network unlock phone

Imaging to network unlock phone

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

(svc_mssi_be_failure) when trying to number sync Galaxy Watch 5

Tried number syncing my new Galaxy Watch 5 with my S20FE. The process has driven me absolutely insane. I've gone through about 5 different people on the phone and countless hours later nobody has been able to tell me what that error code is or how to fix it. It's sickening how much money I've spent

Questions

Teaching in Nicaragua

I will be teaching English in Nicaragua for 7 months beginning October 1 and ending April 30. I cannot afford to pay $10/day for international pass.  Do I other options?  If I do no tuse the phone to call on the iPhone can I use and receive text at no extra charge.

Questions

International call feature question

Hi there When trying to add the international call feature would that remove the free Canada calling included as it's warning me on the website that the unlimited long distance world connect advantage would be removed. We have lines with unlimited elite which is grandfathered so don't want to brea

Questions

Unlock SIM on old iphone

Hi, i have an old ATT iphone SE that has not been  used beside wifi mode for my kid for 2 years. i would like to use that phone when I travel to France with a french SIM/number. i have tried to request SIM unlocking several time but get rejected without good reason. Can it be manually unlo

Questions

Need help?

Pinned posts

Most recent

View More

Get the myAT&T app
Fix, replace or check device delivery

Shop the way you want

Free shipping & returns

Shop online with free shipping and returns.

Learn more

Same-day pickup

Order online and pick up in-store or curbside today. Subject to availability.

Find a store

Same-day delivery

Get same-day delivery with optional expert setup. Subject to availability. Select areas only.

Learn more

Live shopping assistance

Get help picking out the perfect device and plan with a live virtual expert.

Learn more
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.