Uniquely for you. Preorder the new Google Pixel 6.
Device Features

Device Features

Learn about all the wireless features available to you!

B
Voicemail

I recently read that if you do not setup voicemail within 60 days it’s deleted from phone/account. I have a secondary line on a friends account but never setup voicemail and now I have no option on phone to setup, how can I get the option for voicemail setup?

Questions

Cannot receive images sometimes

I can receive images sometime. When they do not come through, a gray box is show and is paused.  When I click on the box to resume it still does not come through.    I check the forum for answer but did not see anything for my Galaxy S phone.  I did look at the message settings.

Questions

At&t companion

How do i unpair at&t companion off my phone, my parent is not allowing me to do the things i need to have on my phone. How to i get rid of it

Questions

Postpaid account

Is a purchase required to attain a postpaid account?

Questions

Not blocking added number

I’ve noticed twice that phone numbers I have listed on my block list in Call Select get through as a text message

Questions

How to display a Note on home screen of Samsung A02s

On older Samsung phones when the Samsung feature was Memos, before it was called Notes, there was a widget option to actually display Memos on the home screen. In the A02s model there is no widget display note option under Samsung Notes, so how can I display a note?

Questions

Attitude of Store Manager

I recently upgraded to a new phone and also bought a new tablet. All was perfect.  Since then my phone has acted weird in several different ways.  I went back one time and was helped with no issue.  a few days ago my phone would not work in my vehicle.  I made certain that it wa

Questions

FaceTime shutting off

My husband is out of town and we were sleeping together on FaceTime. The first night it turned off after three hours and one minute and the next night is shut off at four hours and one minute. I noticed it when I work up and he wasn’t there anymore. Why is this happening?

Questions

Blocking calls on daughters phone Remotely

Now that smart limits has changed, and is replaced by both Secure Family and smart protect... how do I use smart protect to block unwanted calls from people on my Daughters phone?  From what I can tell, I have to download smart protect on HER phone for it to work? Yet, It’s not password protected, s

Questions

Call and Text on other devices feature

I want to contact someone high up and ask why this feature is disabled on my samsung. Att doesn't even offer an alternative app. Att messages doesn't work and hasn't been updated.

Questions

Why isn't my video call working NOTE 20 ULTRA

On all calls video call is shaded out. I have tried everything

Questions

Need help?

Pinned posts

Most recent

View More

New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.