Announcements
HBO Max - where HBO meets so much more!
Device Features

Device Features

Learn about all the wireless features available to you!

I get the error message Wi-Fi Calling Provisioning Failed, try again later

Cannot connect to Wi-Fi Calling after a wireless number change. I get the error message "Wi-Fi Calling Provisioning Failed, try again later"

posted 

2 years ago

• 

Last response by 

15 hours ago

Video call

My samsung galaxy 9s+ the video call isnt working. I've read everything and still nothing.

posted 

2 days ago

• 

Last response by 

17 hours ago

Voicemail is asking for a Password

I cannot access my voicemail because it is asking for a password. I have never set up a password nor have  I needed one in the past. I am still using

posted 

3 years ago

• 

Last response by 

2 days ago

Chat room need to change to normal PLEASE HELP!!!!

Chat room my daughter changed the colors to black with blue letters years ago but now I can’t read what they are saying in chat and need to change to

posted 

3 days ago

• 

Last response by 

3 days ago

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Dropped Calls & Connectivity Issues - Report Them Today

Mark The Spot - Report Dropped Calls & Connectivity Issues    Are there areas that you experience lost calls or poor reception? Are ba

posted 

4 years ago

• 

Last response by 

4 days ago

I have two different providers I need help on connection please

So I have DirecTV streaming I couldn't get your internet or phone because I don't have the connections here so I have Spectrum as Internet and phone t

posted 

4 days ago

• 

Last response by 

4 days ago

how do I set up parental supports?

I was advised that i need to see what my 12 year old granddaughter is doing on her phone at all times and i need to know how todo this

posted 

5 days ago

• 

Last response by 

4 days ago

At&t Messages backup and sync

Yes im on prepaid att, i keep geting this annoying popup "att messages backup and sync" there is no option to disable it in apps, ive tryed everything

posted 

2 years ago

• 

Last response by 

5 days ago

Wi-fi calling

I have just acquired a Galaxy Note 8 and according to the "AT&T smartphones that supportWi-Fi Calling" list wi-fi calling is supported on this device,

posted 

6 days ago

• 

Last response by 

5 days ago

eaves dropping

The darn kids are listening in on my phone calls. They are sooo clever with their phones hehehe. Anyway, I think they do it remotely with call forward

posted 

12 days ago

• 

Last response by 

6 days ago