Announcements
Stay connected with your Valentine with great deals – Learn More!
Ready to ask the community a question?  Get started...
Device Features

Device Features

Learn about all the wireless features available to you!

Read receipts

Galaxy note 10+. Not showing me when people read my texts like it use to on older phone. Just got this phone this week

posted 

Yesterday at 4:51 PM

• 

Last response by 

Today at 4:53 AM

What is wrong with the ATT website???

I was attempting to change my phone number online because of changing states. The site fails to work after numerous attempts over multiple days. I'v

posted 

Yesterday at 2:00 PM

• 

Last response by 

Yesterday at 10:39 PM

Read receipts

Hi,I just got my note 10+ this week from at@t. I cannot see when people read my text, it is on under advance messaging, so whats the problem?

posted 

Yesterday at 4:49 PM

att app select not going away

im trying to set up my android phone and i get to the app select part, theres no apps and im unable to skip it. what do i do

posted 

1 week ago

• 

Last response by 

4 days ago

Voicemail timestamp

Hello, my Note 4 is set to the correct date and time but when I listen to my messages the time is 3 hours off. I live on the west coast now and my pho

posted 

5 days ago

• 

Last response by 

5 days ago

ATT customer service is the worst in the world!

I just placed a sim card order because the phone was lost, very simple thing I thought. However, the order has never been completed, I kept calling or

posted 

6 days ago

• 

Last response by 

5 days ago

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Phone Update Issue

My Samsung 9+ phone had an ATT update today and now my Samsung Notes application is not working.

posted 

1 week ago

• 

Last response by 

1 week ago

new unknown user added to my laptop after setup off new hotspot

After adding a new / replacement att hotspot, I new have a new user added to my laptop.I can't access it without a password to see what it is.The prev

posted 

6 days ago

• 

Last response by 

5 days ago

AT&T Call Protect

I have been using AT&T call protect for the last two months which does a good job of blocking true spam callers, however on occasion it has been block

posted 

1 week ago

• 

Last response by 

1 week ago

At&t Messages backup and sync

Yes im on prepaid att, i keep geting this annoying popup "att messages backup and sync" there is no option to disable it in apps, ive tryed everything

posted 

3 years ago

• 

Last response by 

1 week ago