Announcements
You Could WIN A Year Of Wireless Service – Learn More!
Device Features

Device Features

Learn about all the wireless features available to you!

ATT ADDRESS BOOK - HOW TO DISABLE

The ATT address book doesn't have an APP and it has recently overtaken my normal contacts operation (ZTE958). How can it be removed or disabled. It

posted 

39 minutes ago

What ATT account number is required to load the ATT App. (on myAndroid) to access program:"Connect to your world on my TV's

I have several ATT accounts (TV...Internet...Digitalife Security) with several account numbers …..none give access to upload the App I need

posted 

2 days ago

• 

Last response by 

1 hour ago

When any ATT customer including cricket calls toll free numbers that belong to century link in central FL, you may get static.

att wireless service on IPHONE 8 PLUSWhen any ATT customer including cricket calls toll free numbers that belong to century link in central FL, you ma

posted 

3 days ago

• 

Last response by 

Yesterday at 6:44 PM

wi-fi calling

I asked a question back in October or November. The moderator then switched to private messages (which I cannot find now) that I wish I had printed o

posted 

Yesterday at 4:39 PM

• 

Last response by 

Yesterday at 6:02 PM

Emergency Contact on Cell

In this cell phone age, there are really no easy white pages access, so I believe it's extremely important that cell phones have an Emergency Contact

posted 

2 days ago

• 

Last response by 

2 days ago

Video Calling is unavailable on Galaxy Note 10 +

I did hard reset, didn't work.I cleared cache, didn't work.

posted 

2 days ago

• 

Last response by 

2 days ago

How do I permanently delete old alerts in Personal ID Monitor?

I have deleted a stack of security alerts in my Mobile Security App after dealing with them - some of which were 4-5 years old when I received them. I

posted 

4 weeks ago

• 

Last response by 

2 days ago

VEN501 vs VAP2500 WAPs

I have a 5268C paired with a VEN501. I found a VAP2500 still in the box. Which unit is better WAP, VEN501 or VAP2500?

posted 

4 days ago

lost phone while traveling

I don't have access to my personal laptop at the moment and have lost my phone. Can I get it locked down but still transfer setting to a new phone in

posted 

1 week ago

• 

Last response by 

5 days ago

switched from S7 to S10e, now voicemail doesn't work

switched from S7 to S10e, now voicemail doesn't work

posted 

5 days ago

• 

Last response by 

5 days ago