Announcements

For the latest on our response to Coronavirus (COVID-19), click here.

Ready to ask the community a question?  Get started...
Device Features

Device Features

Learn about all the wireless features available to you!

Accepted Solution

COVID-19 and Home Office supprt

Local ISP Broadband and 1Gbps connection speed has been around for several years now. And, now with this COVID-19 pandemic, more and more people are w

posted 

2 days ago

• 

Last response by 

2 hours ago

Transfer or forward a Cell # to a new #

Our adult son is now married and has another carrier. How do we transfer or forward calls from his AT&T wireless # (on our account) to his new phone

Receiving SMS on virtual (NOT prepaid!!!) phone number - HOW?

Hi,I am wondering if the company offers any virtual phone number which is guaranteed NOT a prepaid one and where can I add my full name on it so the n

posted 

7 hours ago

• 

Last response by 

4 hours ago

How long does it take to ship if i ordered on a saturday evening

I ordered my iphone 11 pro max on saturday at around 7 in the evening, when can i expect it to be shipped and delivered?

posted 

6 hours ago

• 

Last response by 

6 hours ago

Voicemail app crashes

Since my visual voicemail updated several months ago it's crashing every time I try to activate it. It's been reset 3 times by AT&T and it's still cra

posted 

3 days ago

• 

Last response by 

7 hours ago

Voicemail

@ATTHelp I need help setting up voicemail. it says there is something wrong with my mailbox.

5268ACFXN default 5GHz won't turn off

5 GHZ wifi radio is set ON as the default and I can't for the life of me see how to turn it off.

posted 

a day ago

• 

Last response by 

a day ago

iMessaging

I have two phones and they each have their own number. I recently got a new phone for the 2nd number and took the sim card out of the old one and put

posted 

2 days ago

• 

Last response by 

a day ago

Unable to send or get text

Good day. I am unable to send or receive texts from Actel 5041C. I had to get minutes and even then, it stopped sending/receiving texts. I even did

posted 

2 days ago

• 

Last response by 

2 days ago

hotspot

I am supposed to be able to use my hotspot with my plan but keep getting error message stating I need a qualified data plan and to contact customer se

posted 

2 days ago

• 

Last response by 

2 days ago

AT&T TV – All Your Entertainment In One Spot.  Learn more…