Announcements

For the latest on our response to Coronavirus (COVID-19), click here.

Ready to ask the community a question?  Get started...
Device Features

Device Features

Learn about all the wireless features available to you!

Downgrading storage

I want to cancel the extra storage that I pay for monthly

Wi-FI Calling on unlocked Phone

AT&T, given the hardships associated with COVID-19 is there a chance that wi-fi calling will be allowed on an unlocked S10 Galaxy phone (purchased fro

posted 

4 days ago

• 

Last response by 

an hour ago

White List

I work at Miamisburg Municipal Court, and we have noticed that when we call an individual's phone from our business/Land Line phones that our number

posted 

3 days ago

• 

Last response by 

6 hours ago

can you tell me how to change from recieving calls from only my contacts to recieving ALL calls.

my phone is set to receive calls from my contacts only. i can't remember how I did it & I need to set it back so I can receive ALL phone calls.

posted 

21 hours ago

• 

Last response by 

15 hours ago

how to remove + sign from incoming calls

I really need your help folks.AT&T SIM on a unlocked Verizon Samsung S7. Incoming calls are coming in with a "+"

posted 

3 years ago

• 

Last response by 

a day ago

Wi-fi calling

When I try to turn on wi-fi calling, I get an error message that says it can't be turned on for my account. Other phones on my account have it enabled

posted 

4 days ago

• 

Last response by 

a day ago

Voicemail

I failed to set up my VM within the 60 days after purchase of my phone. How do I add it at this time?

posted 

5 days ago

• 

Last response by 

2 days ago

Video Calling

My video calling is not working on this device or none of my device's on my account this is a business account and I really need to get video calling

posted 

3 days ago

• 

Last response by 

3 days ago

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Claim Denied

So AT&T/Asurion is denying my claim because I'm still using the SIM card which was connected to my iPhone X after the loss. This is because I lost my

posted 

2 years ago

• 

Last response by 

3 days ago

HBO

I Have the ATT unlimited elite plan but can’t figure out how to get into HBO Go - it says my account is unrecognized. Any ideas?

posted 

13 days ago

• 

Last response by 

3 days ago

AT&T TV – All Your Entertainment In One Spot.  Learn more…