Announcements

For the latest on our response to Coronavirus (COVID-19), click here.

Ready to ask the community a question?  Get started...
Device Features

Device Features

Learn about all the wireless features available to you!

Replacement phone crack

I just got my new replacement phone from insurance and it has a small very small chip on the black section of one corner. I need it replaced because I

posted 

7 hours ago

• 

Last response by 

5 hours ago

Voicemail

Apple 6s unanswered calls are not going to voicemail yet my vm was set up and up till recently accepted messages. Message says my vm has not yet been

Cancellation of service

My account number is [Account number removed] which supposed to cancel on 02/2020, but I'm still receiving the bill. Presently, I do not have access t

posted 

a day ago

• 

Last response by 

a day ago

Cancellation of service

Cancellation of service My account number is 158827237 which supposed to cancel on 02/2020, but I'm still receiving the bill. Presently, I do not have

posted 

a day ago

• 

Last response by 

a day ago

help unlocking a refurbished hotspot

I purchased a refurbished netgear mr1100 router and I can’t get it unlocked because it says”Looks like the device you want to unlock is active on anot

Downgrading storage

I want to cancel the extra storage that I pay for monthly

posted 

a day ago

Wi-FI Calling on unlocked Phone

AT&T, given the hardships associated with COVID-19 is there a chance that wi-fi calling will be allowed on an unlocked S10 Galaxy phone (purchased fro

posted 

5 days ago

• 

Last response by 

a day ago

White List

I work at Miamisburg Municipal Court, and we have noticed that when we call an individual's phone from our business/Land Line phones that our number

posted 

5 days ago

• 

Last response by 

a day ago

can you tell me how to change from recieving calls from only my contacts to recieving ALL calls.

my phone is set to receive calls from my contacts only. i can't remember how I did it & I need to set it back so I can receive ALL phone calls.

posted 

2 days ago

• 

Last response by 

2 days ago

how to remove + sign from incoming calls

I really need your help folks.AT&T SIM on a unlocked Verizon Samsung S7. Incoming calls are coming in with a "+"

posted 

3 years ago

• 

Last response by 

2 days ago

AT&T TV – All Your Entertainment In One Spot.  Learn more…