Device Features

Device Features

Learn about all the wireless features available to you!

Ask a question

Pinned posts

(0)
No conversations found!
(6090)
Forgot admin password on attwifimanager

I need help on how to figure out the password on attwifimanager because none of the default passwords work and nontging works ive tried everything please please help im just trying to be able to play my game

Questions

Nokia xr20 wifi calling

I bought a nokia xr20 phone because it said it was supported on att network. I am unable to use wifi calling, or even see an option to enable wifi calling. Is there a way to get it turned on, or will att possibly add it at some point?

Questions

Active armor unable to authenticate

At first opening of active armor app pressed continue and receive the Unable to authenticate account try again later. Anybody have a solution for this problem?

Questions

The device has been banned in another country

I am a resident of Saudi Arabia, I bought this device recently, but unfortunately I discovered that the device was banned here from your company. What is the solution?

Questions

How to unlock a phone that was locked by AT&T when Tracfone was bought out by Verizon but my phone used an AT&T Sim?

I have gone around and around with Tracfone and At&T about how to unlock my previously UNLOCKED phone. I was a Tracfone customer for 3 years after I bought my UNLOCKED phone. Since Tracfone was bought out by Verizon in 2021, apparently some that were on Tracfone were using an AT&T SIM card.

Questions

Visual Voicemail not working on Motorola 5G Ace

I recently replaced my Samsung JS with a Motorola 5G Ace. Everything working fine except visual voicemail. Was working on the samsung but hangs on setup in the Motorola. Can you help? Steps tried: - Restarted phone - checked app, disabled and re-enabled, then restarted phone - uninstalled then

Questions

Att is a terrible company

I recently returned a damaged phone in Sept 2023. Att said they never got it and charged me the fee of 220. And told me my insurance was going to go up bc I was high risk now. I have never NOT returned a damaged phone. I've been with them for 17 years. Not anymore! A muti billion company is not goin

Questions

How to Unblock Calls - Solutions from the AT&T Community

Learn how to unblock calls you have blocked in error There are a variety of ways a call may have been blocked. Via the phones app or AT&T Active Armor. Below you will find information on how to unblock calls on the apps you may have.   The different ways to unblock numbers  The Active

Questions

Still Unable to Get ActiveArmor to Display Block List

This is a follow up to my original post on December 21, 2022 titled "How to Get ActiveArmor to Display Block List." Since then, I had been in a direct message chat with AT&T Help but had to pause for a while to take a trip, and the chatbot aborted the thread - advising me to start a new post if

Questions

Software updates for s20 plus 5G

The software updates aren't the problem. It's the fact that it happens like once every two weeks and wipes out certain simple settings like themes widgets background on my lock screen and home screen etc etc. It's becoming an annoyance and I'm trying to figure out why I would need this many updates

Questions

Be the first to reply

(114)
danielbethke

There is a noisy AT&T underground cable/fiber box near my apartment which a constant high whistling sound 24/7. I presume it's the fan.  What is the solution for this?  I hear it 24/7 on my balcony, even IN my apartment.  It is very irritating.

Questions

• Digital Life

Router resets after 25 hours and 10 min

I have been chasing a reboot problem for the past 3 months. The router reboots after 25 hours and +/- 15 min. This is almost like clock work.  I have tried a number of solutions. The most recent was to setup a router behind the ATT modem to validate that I didn't have an excess of equipment hi

Questions

• Internet

Auto pay was on a different date in December (only)

I am on auto-pay and my payment is usually taken on the 9th of the month. In December it was instead taken on the 20th, then in January went back to the 9th.  Did anything like this happen to anyone else and if so do you know why that occurred?  I have not changed anything on my account i

Questions

• Wireless

email access

no access to my sbcglobal email for 3 months.   No support from ATT

Questions

• Wireless

Call Protect

Trying to set it up. When I click on it a purple screen comes up that says HTTPS ERROR CODE 500. ATT Technical rep says it’s temporary and I just have to keep trying. It’s been going on for days. Any so,ution??

Questions

• Home Phone

Can't Log in to Bellsouth email. Won't let me reset password.

Trying to log in to my Bellsouth email address but I keep getting this error message: "We’ve noticed activity that suggests your password may be compromised. To keep your info safe, select Forgot password to set a strong, new password. CARE CODE: 203.2 [FL001]" But when I select forgot pa

Questions

• Email

Trending Accepted Solutions

(146)

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Closed

DirecTV cancelling Newsmax

I am a 12 year subscriber to DirecTV & have had AT&T cell service for 15 years. I am EXTREMELY disappointed that DirecTV is cancelling Newsmax—the last (Edited per community guidelines) news channel. If this is not resolved with Newsmax being restored I will be cancelling my subscriptions.

Questions

• TV

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

How can I get to a live agent?

My son has passed away and I am trying to cancel his service. I spent an hour and a half on hold yesterday and another 20 minutes this morning before I had to answer another call. Is there a number for this?

Questions

• Internet

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Landline no dialtone

We do not have a dialtone at this time. Just started this problem again today.  We had the same problem 2 weeks ago & service man came out & fixed whatever was wrong.

Questions

• Home Phone

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

How to cancel my Internet

I tried to submit online cancel request but I couldn't submit because of this message " We didn't find services available for your request". Can you let me know how to issue by online cancel way?

Questions

• Internet

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

I would like to speak to a live person about my account

See subject. How can I contact in life person about my account? I am a senior on a fixed income and my bill increased nearly $20 per month. I cannot afford this. What can I do to reduce it?

Questions

• Internet

Frequently Asked Questions

Expand all
Not finding what you're looking for?

Shop the way you want

Free shipping & returns

Shop online with free shipping and returns.

Learn more

Same-day pickup

Order online and pick up in-store or curbside today. Subject to availability.

Find a store

Same-day delivery

Get same-day delivery with optional expert setup. Subject to availability. Select areas only.

Learn more

Live shopping assistance

Get help picking out the perfect device and plan with a live virtual expert.

Learn more
How can we help you today?
Shop phones
& devices
Bring your
own device
Upgrade phone
Add a line
to your plan
Download
myAT&T app
Get help online
Visit a store
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.