Military Appreciation: Exclusive savings for military, veterans, and their families!
Network Coverage

Network Coverage

Learn more about AT&T's fast mobile broadband network.

(7276)

Closed

WiFi service

How do I add WiFi service to my phone & what is cost?

Questions

Our coverage in Frisco is horrid (Zip: 75033) - Coverage map doesn't mean anything - Density issue

We moved to Frisco 6 months ago and against our better judgement (others had told us AT&T in Frisco is poor) we stuck with AT&T. This is a very prominent area and AT&T has a horrible reputation for true coverage. Everyone up here on AT&T suffers from poor coverage especially around t

Questions

Why is the ATT coverage so bad in North Texas?

The coverage here in North Texas was once really strong. Now I have to go outside to make phone calls. Whats going on?

Questions

Can’t call or text a Verizon number with att service

I have an iPhone XR with att service, and my mom had an iPhone 12 with Verizon service. This past week or so, i have been unable to call or text her phone, but she can call me. Interestingly, we have both upgraded to the latest iOS for our respective phones. This is incredibly frustrating, as we ha

Questions

Drop cell coverage

My signal in my own neighborhood drops pretty regularly

Questions

Not able to call

Hi, I have taken an Airtel roaming before I came to US. Jut able to make any calls.

Questions

Code US01LV

Can't receive calls, caller gets US01LV Code

Questions

Accepted Solution

Difference between ATT World Traveler and International Passport

I have World Traveler included in my plan. Someone at ATT suggested a switch to International Passport.  Does anyone have experience with these features?  We have a business account and use the phone mainly while traveling outside of the USA. Which feature wold you recommend? Thank

Questions

FirstNet eSIM coverage in Egypt

I am currently using FirstNet eSIM card on my unlocked iphone. I am planning to purchase international roaming plans before travel to Egypt. My question is would my FirstNet eSIM card work at Egypt and get signals with this international plan? Or do I have to get a physical firstNet SIM card before

Questions

Coverage in Inlet NY

I stay in Eagle Bay/Inlet NY area all summer and there is no coverage for ATT in this area. This is a busy area in the summer (4th Lake and Adirondacks) and winter (snowmobilers). Verizon coverage is good. Can you add an antenna and 5G in this area?

Questions

BYOD service drop

I spent 1.5 hours on the phone (the first time trying) and 2 hours on the phone (the second time trying) not including going into the actual store twice to find out why 3/4 phones on my account could no longer make or receive calls and the issue STILL isn't resolved because the phones still cannot m

Questions

WiFi Calling while on Cruise Ship

I would like to connect to the ship's wifi and use wifi calling. My phone will be in airplane mode. Would I be charged any fees? Is there a better way to call and text while I am on board.

Questions

Need help?

Pinned posts

Most recent

View More

Fix, replace or check device delivery

Shop the way you want

Free shipping & returns

Shop online with free shipping and returns.

Learn more

Same-day pickup

Order online and pick up in-store or curbside today. Subject to availability.

Find a store

Same-day delivery

Get same-day delivery with optional expert setup. Subject to availability. Select areas only.

Learn more

Live shopping assistance

Get help picking out the perfect device and plan with a live virtual expert.

Learn more
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.