Announcements
HBO Max - where HBO meets so much more!
Network Coverage

Network Coverage

Learn more about AT&T's fast mobile broadband network.

Why is Cellular One so slow?

I was up in northern Arizona and I noticed that I was on Cellular One. My phone showed LTE but I was getting speeds of 1mbps. That's WORSE than HSPA.

posted 

14 hours ago

• 

Last response by 

3 hours ago

Using airtel SIM in USA

I came to California for a months visit with airtel SIM and paid for one month international roaming to airtel showing AT&T signal which worked for 10

posted 

8 months ago

• 

Last response by 

10 hours ago

Transferring number to another carrier

I want to explore transferring to another carrier. When I give them my number on their website, I get a message that says my current AT&T number is in

posted 

17 hours ago

• 

Last response by 

12 hours ago

WiFi Calling Missing/Not Sending Some Text Messages

Recently moved to a new house with zero cell reception so my wife and I enabled WiFi Calling on our phones (iPhone X and 11). While it mostly works as

posted 

2 days ago

• 

Last response by 

13 hours ago

Worst service EVER!!

I live in Loveland Colorado and while I never had the best service with AT&T it hasn't been the worse. But now I can't carry on a conversation on the

posted 

2 days ago

• 

Last response by 

13 hours ago

Service is non existent

I work at a military installation; North Fort on JBLM in Washington. The data signal on that is completely non existant. Cannot send normal iMessages

posted 

17 hours ago

• 

Last response by 

16 hours ago

Poor cell reception in house. How can I improve?

I have had ATT Prepaid service for some time. The cell reception for calls in my house has never been good (it's not great anywhere, but generally goo

posted 

2 days ago

• 

Last response by 

17 hours ago

Intermittent Strong Cell Service & Request for Nearby Tower Locations

Hi, I have been an AT&T customer since the Cingular merger. When I moved to Saunderstown, RI I had very poor reception (dropped calls, 1 bar, poor aud

posted 

a day ago

• 

Last response by 

a day ago

Current status: IN-PROGRESS

HelloI sent a unlock request twice for one IMEIBoth process IN-PROGRESS and codes not received.Device IMEI number: 35331108082***0Request number: NUL1

posted 

2 days ago

• 

Last response by 

a day ago

Why doesn’t ATT care about its customers, and their customer service?

I called ATT to troubleshoot my horrible service on one of my two mobile lines. The person I chatted with said they had to go and they would call me b

posted 

3 days ago

• 

Last response by 

a day ago