Skip to main content
AT&T Community Forums
Network Coverage

Network Coverage

Learn more about AT&T's fast mobile broadband network.

O
WiFi Calling

I’m currently out of country and when I came my ATT WiFi calling didn’t work and show me no service. I’ve tried to restart and do the troubleshooting

Questions

No signal

I have lived at the same address for 20 years, just outside city limits, a half mile from the freeway and three miles from the city center with 175k r

Questions

poor cell comunication

Using my iPhone 11 Pro, I, when making local calls, have routine poor reception of my audio to the recipient. I have but one bar cell strength. Someti

posted 

4 days ago

• 

Last response by 

tlfmd 

16 hours ago

Questions

I don't want 5G, I want simple coverage. -124dBm signal strength and MicroCell broke

ATT coverage has deteriorated since I moved here 20 years ago. I am a half mile from the freeway and 3 miles from town of 175k, but my phone gets -124

posted 

21 hours ago

• 

Last response by 

Constructive 

17 hours ago

Questions

PLEASE HELP! AT&T Call Routing Issues

I really need help with this issue! I have called AT&T support but no one will help because I am a non- AT&T customer. My Client is recieving

posted 

19 hours ago

• 

Last response by 

Constructive 

17 hours ago

Questions

5G very slow

Brand new Note 20 Ultra on the Unlimited Elite plan. Previous phone was a Note 9 and would always get 120-200 mb/s on LTE.   New Note 20 displ

posted 

2 months ago

• 

Last response by 

GLIMMERMAN76 

a day ago

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Is anyone with an iPhone 12 getting 5g?

I have a new iPhone 12 and I’ve been working with AT&T since Saturday. I am on the correct plan, we’ve tried switching Sim cards and other trouble

posted 

5 days ago

• 

Last response by 

airh0ps77 

a day ago

Questions

My AT&T 5G service absolutely sucks!!!!

5G popped up on my S20 Ultra in Central N.J.(not 5GE) and it isn't even close to as good as the T-mobile 4g lte was. WHAT A JOKE!!!

posted 

a day ago

• 

Last response by 

Constructive 

a day ago

Questions

Cannot call sprint customers

I cannot call any sprint number at all.  All I get is a busy signal.  I’ve tried multiple people with sprint and all the same. I can text them and rec

posted 

a year ago

• 

Last response by 

Varalakshmi 

2 days ago

Questions

Error message when calling sprint phones

I can not call anyone with sprint service, I can text and they can call/text me. Only If I use wi fi calling it goes through. What is the issue

Questions

Get started...

Ask a new question

Pinned posts