Skip to main content
AT&T Community Forums
Network Coverage

Network Coverage

Learn more about AT&T's fast mobile broadband network.

L

Accepted Solution

Is anyone with an iPhone 12 getting 5g?

I have a new iPhone 12 and I’ve been working with AT&T since Saturday. I am on the correct plan, we’ve tried switching Sim cards and other trouble

posted 

3 days ago

• 

Last response by 

sandblaster 

18 minutes ago

Questions

Cannot call sprint customers

I cannot call any sprint number at all.  All I get is a busy signal.  I’ve tried multiple people with sprint and all the same. I can text them and rec

posted 

a year ago

• 

Last response by 

Varalakshmi 

2 hours ago

Questions

Error message when calling sprint phones

I can not call anyone with sprint service, I can text and they can call/text me. Only If I use wi fi calling it goes through. What is the issue

Questions

Coverage in Show Low, AZ area

I wanted to know if the massive coverage issues in the Show Low/Pinetop-Lakeside, AZ area will ever get fixed. If you are outside of those 2 cities, y

posted 

6 months ago

• 

Last response by 

dsatwork 

7 hours ago

Questions

poor cell comunication

Using my iPhone 11 Pro, I, when making local calls, have routine poor reception of my audio to the recipient. I have but one bar cell strength. Someti

posted 

2 days ago

• 

Last response by 

ATTHelp 

7 hours ago

Questions

Not seeing 5G despite being on Unlimited Elite (SM)

Currently I'm using an unlocked Samsung Galaxy S20 5G and I am also on the Unlimited Elite (SM) mobile plan. I'm in San Francisco and according to the

Questions

Can't unlock phones

We have two older phones that we've been using on ATT Network for a couple years. At the ATT unlock page both phones get an error message that says ou

posted 

5 days ago

• 

Last response by 

terry911 

9 hours ago

Questions

AT&T is moving to Liberty in Puerto Rico and the U.S. Virgin Islands

What happens now with costumers in the US traveling to Puerto Rico, we have to paid roaming?

posted 

13 hours ago

• 

Last response by 

sandblaster 

12 hours ago

Questions

no network connection

our town has been trying to get cellular service located in the 54104 zip code in wisconsin for 10+ years. The county has done everything from sending

posted 

7 days ago

• 

Last response by 

ATTHelp 

14 hours ago

Questions

Poor phone service (connectivity)

Since the storm that took place in August 2020, my cell service declined substantially. Prior to this event, I had great cell service throughout my ho

Questions

Get started...

Ask a new question

Pinned posts