Announcements

For the latest on our response to Coronavirus (COVID-19), click here.

Ready to ask the community a question?  Get started...
Network Coverage

Network Coverage

Learn more about AT&T's fast mobile broadband network.

Lost Service

In the last two weeks I all of the sudden do not have reception at my house. I used to work from home 6 months ago and had 0 issues. Now I’m working f

posted 

a day ago

• 

Last response by 

15 minutes ago

Could call and receive calls please help

My husband is cancer surviver and senior citizen needs his cellphone to talk to the doctor all the time . Unfortunately he couldn't call and receive c

posted 

a day ago

• 

Last response by 

36 minutes ago

Need a customer service representative

I attempted to “live chat” last night. They were closed. Requested a call back between 8-4 today! No call! I called again at 4:16pm. Went in the

posted 

4 hours ago

• 

Last response by 

2 hours ago

Garbled line

Other people cannot hear me while on my phone. Either they hear nothing or it is garbled.

posted 

2 days ago

• 

Last response by 

3 hours ago

Broadband light red

I have wireless internet, and it just stopped working. The power light is on and green. I have unplugged and waited for over 1 min, plugged back in an

posted 

5 hours ago

• 

Last response by 

4 hours ago

I have 5 phones on my account and on 1 of them I have to dial the local area code to call out. The others are fine.

Why would I have to dial the local area code (605) to make local calls? I have 4 other phones on my account and they do not require the process.

posted 

8 hours ago

• 

Last response by 

6 hours ago

My sins card isn't working

My phone says no service because of some card. Can't get help on phone

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Receiving delayed text messages

On group chats I have been receiving text messages on a delay.  Last week I was getting some about an hour or 2 after they were sent.  But then yester

posted 

2 years ago

• 

Last response by 

10 hours ago

International passport was cancelled, have been on hold for hours.

Both my domestic and international data has been suspended, presumably because I exceeded 500$, as they said in the email informing me of this. I have

posted 

10 hours ago

• 

Last response by 

10 hours ago

wifi calling

more users in our home. Wifi calling is not working. Iphone 11, highest speed package from internet provider, calls have terrible connection. I try

posted 

3 days ago

• 

Last response by 

12 hours ago

AT&T TV – All Your Entertainment In One Spot.  Learn more…