Announcements

For the latest on our response to Coronavirus (COVID-19), click here.

Ready to ask the community a question?  Get started...
Network Coverage

Network Coverage

Learn more about AT&T's fast mobile broadband network.

My service suddenly went to 1 bar at my house about 3 months ago in San Diego, CA 92130. AT&T has been unable to help!

My service suddenly went to 1 bar at my house about 3 months ago in 92130. I have called AT&T and they have been unable to help. They suggested that t

posted 

3 days ago

• 

Last response by 

8 minutes ago

Can’t access internet

I hooked up the AT&T Wireless Internet device (model: IFWA-40)All the lights are on, I’ve got all bars,but the computer says “502 bad gateway”, and ev

posted 

3 days ago

• 

Last response by 

2 hours ago

Dropped calls

I have been constantly fighting and trying to get my area coverage. I have WiFi yet the problem is your system will constantly drop my calls if I am

posted 

3 days ago

• 

Last response by 

3 hours ago

Broadcast bands

Does anyone in the west tennesse area know what bands att broadcast on?

posted 

6 hours ago

• 

Last response by 

4 hours ago

Need help please please please

So I moved to a new location and there is no signal here I can stand in certain spots and it will pick up one bar every now and then. And we have no

posted 

6 days ago

• 

Last response by 

8 hours ago

New cell tower is getting equipment installed!

The new cell tower that was built near me last October is finally getting the antennas and RRUs installed! I can't find any information about the radi

Accepted Solution

Very Poor Service

I have been trying to talk with a customer service rep (by phone or chat) for 3 weeks. I get the same run around "we are experiencing high call volume

posted 

14 hours ago

• 

Last response by 

14 hours ago

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Why does my service go in and out?

I have an iPhone 6 Plus with unlimited data and recently I've been having issues with my service. The bars will disappear and say 'No Service' off and

posted 

3 years ago

• 

Last response by 

17 hours ago

Using airtel SIM in USA

I came to California for a months visit with airtel SIM and paid for one month international roaming to airtel showing AT&T signal which worked for 10

posted 

6 months ago

• 

Last response by 

a day ago

Service

I am in an area that normally has great cell service (5G) but currently it says I can only make emergency calls. How can this issue be fixed in a time

AT&T TV – All Your Entertainment In One Spot.  Learn more…