Announcements

For the latest on our response to Coronavirus (COVID-19), click here.

Ready to ask the community a question?  Get started...
Network Coverage

Network Coverage

Learn more about AT&T's fast mobile broadband network.

My service suddenly went to 1 bar at my house about 3 months ago in San Diego, CA 92130. AT&T has been unable to help!

My service suddenly went to 1 bar at my house about 3 months ago in 92130. I have called AT&T and they have been unable to help. They suggested that t

posted 

3 days ago

• 

Last response by 

4 hours ago

Can’t access internet

I hooked up the AT&T Wireless Internet device (model: IFWA-40)All the lights are on, I’ve got all bars,but the computer says “502 bad gateway”, and ev

posted 

3 days ago

• 

Last response by 

6 hours ago

Dropped calls

I have been constantly fighting and trying to get my area coverage. I have WiFi yet the problem is your system will constantly drop my calls if I am

posted 

3 days ago

• 

Last response by 

7 hours ago

Broadcast bands

Does anyone in the west tennesse area know what bands att broadcast on?

posted 

9 hours ago

• 

Last response by 

7 hours ago

Need help please please please

So I moved to a new location and there is no signal here I can stand in certain spots and it will pick up one bar every now and then. And we have no

posted 

6 days ago

• 

Last response by 

11 hours ago

New cell tower is getting equipment installed!

The new cell tower that was built near me last October is finally getting the antennas and RRUs installed! I can't find any information about the radi

Accepted Solution

Very Poor Service

I have been trying to talk with a customer service rep (by phone or chat) for 3 weeks. I get the same run around "we are experiencing high call volume

posted 

18 hours ago

• 

Last response by 

18 hours ago

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Why does my service go in and out?

I have an iPhone 6 Plus with unlimited data and recently I've been having issues with my service. The bars will disappear and say 'No Service' off and

posted 

3 years ago

• 

Last response by 

21 hours ago

Using airtel SIM in USA

I came to California for a months visit with airtel SIM and paid for one month international roaming to airtel showing AT&T signal which worked for 10

posted 

6 months ago

• 

Last response by 

a day ago

Service

I am in an area that normally has great cell service (5G) but currently it says I can only make emergency calls. How can this issue be fixed in a time

AT&T TV – All Your Entertainment In One Spot.  Learn more…