Skip to main content
AT&T Community Forums
Announcements
Get to the head of the class with our Back to School deals!
Network Coverage

Network Coverage

Learn more about AT&T's fast mobile broadband network.

L
Unable to keep connection to pokerstars.net

I keep on losing connection to pokerstars.net.  I am using a BGW210-700.  This is the only website (connection that keeps dropping) Any suggestions wo

Questions

Accepted Solution

More TOWERS? 5G?????

I know that AT&T announced they moving up to 5G. Is this something they plan to do for everyone or just bigger cities like Dallas, Houston, Austin are

posted 

a day ago

• 

Last response by 

a day ago

Questions

Hotspot Issue

My mobile hotspot is not working. It allows devices to connect but it's not giving out any internet.. Ive already tried restarting my phone, turing th

posted 

a day ago

• 

Last response by 

a day ago

Questions

Request of a New AT&T tower

Hi. I would like to say the service isn’t the best  in Haines, Ak. The service only works for people in the town. Why isn’t there towers along the hig

posted 

2 years ago

• 

Last response by 

a day ago

Questions

Maintenance

I’m new to AT&T and live in the greater Bowling Green area in KY. For the last 3 months or so I have had the worst phone service I have ever experienc

posted 

4 days ago

• 

Last response by 

a day ago

Questions

5GE Sucks!

I’ve been having problems with this 5ge. I can’t receive calls nor make a phone call. I tried calling to tested it out and my phone is ringing but it’

posted 

a month ago

• 

Last response by 

a day ago

Questions

5 bars of LTE, rural area, <100 yards away from AT&T tower, STILL abysmal internet speed on iPhone 11. What gives?

I live in a small town, about 100 yards from an AT&T cell tower. When we first got our new phones two months ago (with the best data plan available, u

posted 

2 days ago

• 

Last response by 

2 days ago

Questions

Show Low Arizona, and Tuba City Arizona

When will there be Wireless LTE Data Coverage in Show Low Arizona and Tuba City Arizona?

Questions

Bill paid and no service

I am the "owner" of a prepaid multi-line account for my household (4 lines total). I paid my bill as it was due and all phones show active on my at&t

posted 

2 years ago

• 

Last response by 

2 days ago

Questions

Letter of Availability Request

I am looking to request a Letter of Availablity and was wondering what is the best email to make this request out to. The site is located at Schertz T

Questions

Get started...

Ask a new question

Pinned posts