Skip to main content
AT&T Community Forums
Announcements
Don’t miss your chance to add AT&T Protect Advantage. Peace of mind, starting at $15 per month. Open enrollment ends 8/31. See all protection plans.
Network Coverage

Network Coverage

Learn more about AT&T's fast mobile broadband network.

I
ATT No optics at the Tower

I have an ATT tower across the street from me. It has no fiber optics connected to it. ATT was required to to place these towers as part of the Direct

Questions

Signal Strength

I have only one bar of my AT&T signal while in my home. Previously, I always had a much better signal.  Why is this?  Zip code 46256

posted 

3 hours ago

• 

Last response by 

39 minutes ago

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Slow internet

For the past 2 months my Internet connection is extremely, painfully and inconveniently slow!!!  For the amount I pay for my service this is ridiculou

posted 

a year ago

• 

Last response by 

2 hours ago

Questions

Airtel sim is unable to register on at&t network

I came to Atlanta for a months visit with airtel SIM and paid for one month international roaming to airtel showing AT&T signal but the sim is unable

posted 

9 months ago

• 

Last response by 

5 hours ago

Questions

Recent poor cell reception

Hello! I have had AT&T cell service for years and recently (like late June/early July) I noticed that I was having consistently poor cell phon

Questions

Phone drops calls

My Galaxy S10 drops phone calls constantly. Have tried wi-fi calling and turning it off. Options?

posted 

a day ago

• 

Last response by 

9 hours ago

Questions

Use abroad

Can I use my phone abroad ? Now it’s offline

posted 

19 hours ago

• 

Last response by 

10 hours ago

Questions

Our business number is being flagged as spam - how to fix it

When we make outbound calls from our business number to an AT&T cell phone, AT&T is overriding the CNAM name and injecting SPAM call into the

posted 

a day ago

• 

Last response by 

11 hours ago

Questions

Lose cell service when Cable is out

I have tv/internet through Comcast, and whenever my cable goes out, I also lose all cell service. How are the two related, and why?  And do I ne

posted 

a day ago

• 

Last response by 

a day ago

Questions

Why does your service suck?

We switched from Verizon to AT&T because the prices were half that of what we were paying at Verizon. Wish I would have known that your signal and ser

posted 

4 years ago

• 

Last response by 

a day ago

Questions

Get started...

Ask a new question

Pinned posts