Skip to main content
AT&T Community Forums
Announcements
Don’t miss your chance to add AT&T Protect Advantage. Peace of mind, starting at $15 per month. Open enrollment ends 8/31. See all protection plans.
Network Coverage

Network Coverage

Learn more about AT&T's fast mobile broadband network.

Unlimited extra plan in Mexico

When traveling abroad to Mexico, does the data roaming feature on the iPhone have to be turned on to use your data just like you would in the states

Questions

Att prepaid voicemail

I cannot access my voicemail on my att prepaid service. I have an iPhone XR. I dial and press 1 and the call does not go through. Why doesn’t it work?

posted 

9 hours ago

• 

Last response by 

7 hours ago

Questions

AT&T Network Extenders

Hi everyone is there a such thing as an AT&T Network Extender that I can connect to my Netgear WiFi router I use with Spectrum (Rebranded from old nam

Questions

I’m a new ATT subscriber and noticed that throughout my living area of LONG ISLAND NY my cellphone signal is poor in many places I go.

I live in area code 11755 my house gets 1 bar reception. Elsewhere signal strength it mediocre at best. my previous carrier was Verizon and I did not

posted 

2 months ago

• 

Last response by 

11 hours ago

Questions

Cell Tower in Strafford MO

I‘ve heard that AT&T is repairing a cell tower in Strafford,MO 65757. Is that true and how long will it take to finish it???

posted 

a day ago

• 

Last response by 

12 hours ago

Questions

Much weaker signal this summer

I have noticed a large drop in coverage in northern North Dakota.  I frequently travel from grand forks to lake Metigoshe and now there are many no co

posted 

12 days ago

• 

Last response by 

13 hours ago

Questions

Zero cell reception at my home

I currently moved to Monterey Rd, Seaside CA and have zero cell/data service on my iPhone 11. Are you able to send a mini tower, my coworker had the s

posted 

14 hours ago

• 

Last response by 

13 hours ago

Questions

Cell coverage

Anyone else having trouble with cell strength the last couple of months.. I am south of Boston MA and coverage was always good now I get 1 bar or no s

Questions

Bad cell service lately!

In the last week+ my cell service in my house is terrible. Never had a problem before has anyone else noticed a drop or decline in service? Im curren

posted 

4 months ago

• 

Last response by 

16 hours ago

Questions

Wireless problem

I face this problem after calling

posted 

a day ago

• 

Last response by