Announcements
You Could WIN A Year Of Wireless Service – Learn More!
Network Coverage

Network Coverage

Learn more about AT&T's fast mobile broadband network.

Using airtel SIM in USA

I came to California for a months visit with airtel SIM and paid for one month international roaming to airtel showing AT&T signal which worked for 10

posted 

3 months ago

• 

Last response by 

Yesterday at 6:22 PM

Significantly Degraded Service

Good evening!For the last day or so we've had significantly degraded service at my house in zip code 55056, southeast of North Branch, MN. There's a t

posted 

3 days ago

• 

Last response by 

Yesterday at 2:21 PM

Poor reception in Heather Village Condominiums

Hi. The coverage is close to zero in the buildings (and actually outside isn't much better either) of the Heather Village Condominiums on Fox Hills in

posted 

2 weeks ago

• 

Last response by 

Yesterday at 12:35 PM

Does anybody know what this is? (VERY INTERESTING)

So I mostly live outside the United States now, mainly in Indonesia. Sometimes, and I mean, very rarely, my AT&T doesn’t pick up the local networks an

posted 

3 days ago

• 

Last response by 

Yesterday at 1:32 AM

ATT connection

I have no cell service to be able to get text messages, or get onto the internet

posted 

2 days ago

• 

Last response by 

2 days ago

AT&T in Big Bear, CA

Any word on when AT&T will get LTE or possible better HSPA service in Big Bear City/Lake, CA ?Service was so overloaded (no LTE available to begin wit

posted 

5 years ago

• 

Last response by 

3 days ago

Will AT&T improve Big Bear CA coverage?

Its been a problem for awhile. Remember Big Beat is an all season area. Summer and Winter activites go on through out the year. Improvements need to c

posted 

4 weeks ago

• 

Last response by 

3 days ago

New fiber and cell tower install on Minors Branch Rd, Stamping Ground KY

The construction has been underway to install a new cell tower on my road. I was wondering when the expected "go live" date for that service is planne

posted 

4 weeks ago

• 

Last response by 

4 weeks ago

New Service to our area

When will you (AT&T) possibly be providing service to the neighborhood of Biltmore Park in Huntersville, NC?????We have been forced to use Spectru

posted 

4 weeks ago

• 

Last response by 

4 weeks ago

Dropped calls. Messages failing to deliver. Battery dead 10x a day. What is going on??!

what is going on At&t!?

posted 

4 weeks ago

• 

Last response by 

3 days ago