Skip to main content
AT&T Community Forums
Announcements
Get to the head of the class with our Back to School deals!
Network Coverage

Network Coverage

Learn more about AT&T's fast mobile broadband network.

L
Unable to keep connection to pokerstars.net

I keep on losing connection to pokerstars.net.  I am using a BGW210-700.  This is the only website (connection that keeps dropping) Any suggestions wo

Questions

Outage - Senecaville Ohio

anyone else having outage issues in Senecaville Ohio?  Been out all day...……. UGH...…….

Questions

Bad cell service lately!

In the last week+ my cell service in my house is terrible. Never had a problem before has anyone else noticed a drop or decline in service? Im curren

posted 

3 months ago

• 

Last response by 

6 hours ago

Questions

Cellular Signal

I have noticed in the last month that my cell service has declined greatly. I used to have full signal at my house (30520) but now it is close to noth

Questions

poor wireless signal in rural area

We live in a rural area with poor AT&T 4g lte service.In the best location outside our home signal strength on Bands 4 and 12 are about -103dbm to -96

posted 

8 hours ago

• 

Last response by 

8 hours ago

Questions

Current status: IN-PROGRESS

HelloI sent a unlock request twice for one IMEIBoth process IN-PROGRESS and codes not received.Device IMEI number: 35331108082***0Request number: NUL1

posted 

2 months ago

• 

Last response by 

11 hours ago

Questions

cell tower status

A cell tower was built in Earleville Maryland over a month ago. It looks like it's complete, but not active. When will it be live? Service in this are

posted 

7 days ago

• 

Last response by 

21 hours ago

Questions

Internet connection

I pay more money to att&t than I would be for other major carriers but this year my service is getting worse and worse by the day. I thought it was my

Questions

why has my cell phone coverage/signal strenght declined so rapidly over the last year

I have been with AT&T for many years.  One of my properties in zip code 72021 has seen a dramatic decrease in cell signal and coverage over the last y

posted 

a day ago

• 

Last response by 

a day ago

Questions

WiFi calling

I have had a microcell for years it either quit working today or they shut down the service in my area for it I live in a basement apartment and get 0

posted 

2 days ago

• 

Last response by 

a day ago

Questions

Get started...

Ask a new question

Pinned posts