Network Coverage

Network Coverage

Learn more about AT&T's fast mobile broadband network.

HORRENDOUS a data connection

I pay 65$ a month to get unlimited data, just for the data. I barely text or call but when I’m constantly stuck on 1 bar LTE in my own home it’s pathe

posted 

5 hours ago

• 

Last response by 

3 hours ago

Very Slow Upload Speeds

I recently upgraded to the Elite plan. I have noticed at home my upload speeds are horrible day and night. My Downoad speed at night is ok but durin

posted 

5 days ago

• 

Last response by 

6 hours ago

Home/Search results for: Reception bad in opposite end of house from wireless transmitter/—-suggestions—-orange light to red

Reception bad in opposite end of house from wireless transmitter/—-suggestions—-orange light to red—pics in and out

posted 

a day ago

Terrible connection and constant dropped calls.

I have been having horrible connections for about a year now and constant dropped calls. This is extremely stressful and I am very frustrated.

posted 

2 days ago

• 

Last response by 

a day ago

Bad coverage has gotten much worse

Using Samsung J7 (2016) and Samsung J7(2018) phones - one with Android 8.1.0 and the other with Android 9Wifi Calling does not appear anywhere on the

posted 

a day ago

No mobile phone service at home anymore in the last few months

in the last few months all of a sudden we have no service at our house. We cannot make any phone calls and the internet is extremely slow

posted 

3 days ago

• 

Last response by 

2 days ago

Poor newtork coverage

Suddenly we have poor network coverage in Sharyland area of Mission Texas. I have tried calling ATT and was on hold for one hour. They tried to troubl

posted 

6 days ago

• 

Last response by 

2 days ago

Outage Stamping Ground KY

The cell tower is out on (Edited to remove personal information). Everyone on the road has had no service since Friday the 15th @ 8pm. I can't get any

posted 

5 days ago

• 

Last response by 

3 days ago

Foodshare wifi program

I'm trying to sign up for the internet assistance program for foodshare recipients, but when I go to fill out the application it says it doesn't recog

posted 

3 days ago

• 

Last response by 

3 days ago

Cellular outage in Quigley, Louisiana

Last night we lost our cellular signal. A new tower was turned on approximately 2 weeks ago in a area known as Quigley, Louisiana 5 miles south of Mar

posted 

4 days ago

• 

Last response by 

3 days ago