Network Coverage

Network Coverage

Learn more about AT&T's fast mobile broadband network.

Can’t accept collect calls from jail

I have a loved on that’s incarcerated and I use global Tel link to accept their prepaid calls. Calls have been working fine now all of a sudden I can’

posted 

8 hours ago

• 

Last response by 

2 hours ago

HORRENDOUS a data connection

I pay 65$ a month to get unlimited data, just for the data. I barely text or call but when I’m constantly stuck on 1 bar LTE in my own home it’s pathe

posted 

15 hours ago

• 

Last response by 

13 hours ago

Very Slow Upload Speeds

I recently upgraded to the Elite plan. I have noticed at home my upload speeds are horrible day and night. My Downoad speed at night is ok but durin

posted 

5 days ago

• 

Last response by 

16 hours ago

Home/Search results for: Reception bad in opposite end of house from wireless transmitter/—-suggestions—-orange light to red

Reception bad in opposite end of house from wireless transmitter/—-suggestions—-orange light to red—pics in and out

Terrible connection and constant dropped calls.

I have been having horrible connections for about a year now and constant dropped calls. This is extremely stressful and I am very frustrated.

posted 

3 days ago

• 

Last response by 

2 days ago

Bad coverage has gotten much worse

Using Samsung J7 (2016) and Samsung J7(2018) phones - one with Android 8.1.0 and the other with Android 9Wifi Calling does not appear anywhere on the

No mobile phone service at home anymore in the last few months

in the last few months all of a sudden we have no service at our house. We cannot make any phone calls and the internet is extremely slow

posted 

3 days ago

• 

Last response by 

2 days ago

Poor newtork coverage

Suddenly we have poor network coverage in Sharyland area of Mission Texas. I have tried calling ATT and was on hold for one hour. They tried to troubl

posted 

6 days ago

• 

Last response by 

2 days ago

Outage Stamping Ground KY

The cell tower is out on (Edited to remove personal information). Everyone on the road has had no service since Friday the 15th @ 8pm. I can't get any

posted 

5 days ago

• 

Last response by 

4 days ago

Foodshare wifi program

I'm trying to sign up for the internet assistance program for foodshare recipients, but when I go to fill out the application it says it doesn't recog

posted 

4 days ago

• 

Last response by 

4 days ago