Announcements
HBO Max - where HBO meets so much more!
Network Coverage

Network Coverage

Learn more about AT&T's fast mobile broadband network.

Cell phone tower

My tower is not working. I use a cell phone and only have one bar normally have all bars. I have tried repeatedly to call AT&T for help. No one seems

posted 

2 months ago

• 

Last response by 

an hour ago

sudden poor cell service

I have had AT&T for 11 years in my current location, Hartselle, AL 35640. Always great service for the most part. Never any issues. for the past 2 mon

AT&T Horrible Service throughout Colorado (Boulder, Longmont, Front-Range, Denver Area)!

Why does AT&T refuse to improve its wireless service coverage in Boulder Colorado and throughout the Front Range?!? This is a decade long problem that

posted 

2 years ago

• 

Last response by 

5 hours ago

WiFi not working

My WiFi is not working it was working earlier and it stopped

Why is Cellular One so slow?

I was up in northern Arizona and I noticed that I was on Cellular One. My phone showed LTE but I was getting speeds of 1mbps. That's WORSE than HSPA.

posted 

3 days ago

• 

Last response by 

2 days ago

XS Max not connecting to WiFi properly

My XS Max is connected to my home WiFi. Some things like Instagram will work, but the internet, Facebook, and even the software update will not. As su

posted 

4 days ago

• 

Last response by 

2 days ago

phone coverage interruption in my house for at least 3 weeks

So far I have had horrible phone service in my home for over 3 weeks. During this time, being home more often, it has become an issue. I spoke to cust

posted 

4 days ago

• 

Last response by 

2 days ago

LTE outage

I haven't had any LTE for 2 days now, and I've been in different parts of the state and it's not working. Is there an outage in the Barre, Ma and Spen

posted 

2 years ago

• 

Last response by 

2 days ago

Using airtel SIM in USA

I came to California for a months visit with airtel SIM and paid for one month international roaming to airtel showing AT&T signal which worked for 10

posted 

8 months ago

• 

Last response by 

3 days ago

Transferring number to another carrier

I want to explore transferring to another carrier. When I give them my number on their website, I get a message that says my current AT&T number is in

posted 

3 days ago

• 

Last response by 

3 days ago