Announcements

For the latest on our response to Coronavirus (COVID-19), click here.

Ready to ask the community a question?  Get started...
Network Coverage

Network Coverage

Learn more about AT&T's fast mobile broadband network.

Reception ...snail mail

My service has been less than desirable lately. For weeks now Ive struggled to get a decen5 lt signal. So I added funds since it was a new cycle. Wow!

Accepted Solution

Covid-19 question #2 pertaining to Wireless Home Internet

The answer to on of my previous questions was "During #COVID19 we are waiving internet data overage for the customers who do not have unlimited home i

posted 

3 days ago

• 

Last response by 

2 hours ago

Accepted Solution

breaking up on phone calls, how fix?

My wife and I are both experiencing poor call performance in our home. Clients/colleagues saying "sorry, you're breaking up"...How diagnose and fix?

posted 

3 days ago

• 

Last response by 

2 hours ago

Lost Service

In the last two weeks I all of the sudden do not have reception at my house. I used to work from home 6 months ago and had 0 issues. Now I’m working f

Could call and receive calls please help

My husband is cancer surviver and senior citizen needs his cellphone to talk to the doctor all the time . Unfortunately he couldn't call and receive c

NO CELL SERVICE!

I am trying to run a business and my 3G cell service has been out since April 2. only in the 77009 area of Houston. It works fine once I get out of th

posted 

14 hours ago

• 

Last response by 

10 hours ago

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Bad reception

Lately my att cell service has been terrible. People can't here me very well, pictures either take forever to send or won't send att all. I have a new

posted 

8 months ago

• 

Last response by 

10 hours ago

What are PBR’s

Can someone explain to me what PBR’s mean?

posted 

a day ago

• 

Last response by 

a day ago

Garbled line

Other people cannot hear me while on my phone. Either they hear nothing or it is garbled.

Why us my LTE so slow at my Dallas residence?

I moved to a new neighborhood 2 years ago. Recently my wifi went out so I was using LTE on my iPhone. I did a speed test and I was only getting 3Mbs w

posted 

a day ago

• 

Last response by 

a day ago

AT&T TV – All Your Entertainment In One Spot.  Learn more…