Skip to main content
AT&T Community Forums
Announcements
Learn how to Get the iPhone 12 Now!
Network Coverage

Network Coverage

Learn more about AT&T's fast mobile broadband network.

D
Unlimited portable hotspot

I want unlimited portable hotspot

Questions

NO SIGNAL - iPhone 12 Pro

I picked up my iPhone 12 Pro today. It was activated while I was at Best Buy. I was able to text and make calls without issue all the way to my neighb

posted 

16 hours ago

• 

Last response by 

sandblaster 

an hour ago

Questions

How to know if new cell tower is live

A new AT&T cell tower is being installed across the street from me. Is there a way of knowing when it goes live and what services are broadcast fr

Questions

Can't unlock phones

We have two older phones that we've been using on ATT Network for a couple years. At the ATT unlock page both phones get an error message that says ou

posted 

19 hours ago

• 

Last response by 

terry911 

17 hours ago

Questions

I'm facing the same issue

I came to NC 3 month before. I got the service from AT&T, after a month there is no service from their end. Got the Error " MM sim not allowed" tr

Questions

Signal Booster

I am told that I need to register the Signal Booster in my new BMW. Where do I do that?

posted 

3 days ago

• 

Last response by 

OttoPylot 

2 days ago

Questions

5G/4GLTE extremely slow

I switched plans from my older ATT plan to Unlimited your way about a week ago but the data is extremely slow. I have been trying to use the data but

posted 

2 days ago

• 

Last response by 

isarawr 

2 days ago

Questions

no network connection

our town has been trying to get cellular service located in the 54104 zip code in wisconsin for 10+ years. The county has done everything from sending

Questions

terrible cell phone coverage

terrible cell coverage at S. zig zag lane, south jordan UT 84009 [EDITED per Community Guidelines]

Questions

Poor reception in Heather Village Condominiums

Hi. The coverage is close to zero in the buildings (and actually outside isn't much better either) of the Heather Village Condominiums on Fox Hills in

posted 

9 months ago

• 

Last response by 

VampireQueen 

3 days ago

Questions

Get started...

Ask a new question

Pinned posts