Announcements
Ace Back to School with AT&T's A+ deals!
Network Coverage

Network Coverage

Learn more about AT&T's fast mobile broadband network.

Accepted Solution

at&t merger w boost mobile

what are your thoughts on at&t merger w boost mobile ?

Questions

5g speed

I use to get 20mb down with 4G on iPhone XS but ONLY getting 1 mb download speeds with AT&T's 5G on my new iPhone 12 Pro Max. Called multiple time

Questions

Ookla speedtest

Even though my status bar on my iPhone XS says 4G the ookla Speedtest says AT&T 3G. Anyway I can tell for sure which it is?

Questions

Service

Has anyone else had problems with their service being bad. For the last few months mine has been horrible. I can barely have a conversation with someo

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Slow LTE speed

My AT&T Unlimited data plan is providing very, very slow LTE data speeds. I've checked all the normal things. I'm not being throttled. This is regardl

Questions

Is There a Fix for DTMF Talk Off Problem?

The cost of my traditional AT&T landline has risen to almost $100 a month. After being told by AT&T that there is no way to lower my tradition

Questions

AT&T Cell Tower on our property without us granting an easement

AT&T recently installed a 5G cell tower on our property without any communication with us. We have just done a survey of our property and we have

Questions

I can’t call out or send messages

unblock me. I have been using at&t for a couple of years

Questions

updating towers

i live on somerset pa and the towers are constantly updating i was wondering ,how long does it take to update a tower

Questions

Poor Data and Cellular Coverage

ATT is supposed to be a premier Service and direct competitor to Verizon. They also tout 5G service.  Well, I have a Verizon work phone and an A

Questions

Get started

Ask a question

Most recent

View More

New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.