AT&T Holiday Deals & Gifts - Don't miss these holiday deals on the latest devices!
Features & Services

Features & Services

Tips for getting the most out of your wireless features.
Ask a question

Latest conversations

View More

(34979)
some texts not getting through

3 days ago I stopped getting texts and replies to texts from certain numbers in my contacts. Others come in just fine.  The numbers are not blocked and I have reset everything numerous times, checked up to date software, turned synch on and off, etc.

Questions

• Data & Messaging Features, Internet Tethering

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Child's internet history not showing on parents phones.

Everything works fine except no internet history.

Questions

• Tones, Games, Videos, More...

Recovering Old Voicemail Messages

If I was listening to a voicemail and hung up before I saved it, how long would it be until the system deleted the voicemail and I could no longer access it in the "hear erased messages" option?  Of note, I do not have visual voicemail.

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

AT&T Radiant Max - Date on home screen

Hi, all! I just got an AT&T Radiant Max phone, and it's great, but I've found that the date and weather icons on the home screen are too small for me. I used the EasyHome setting on my old LG Phoenix 3 phone, which made the date, time and weather icon large, but there doesn't seem to be an eq

Questions

• Device Features

So how do you make Active Armor actually block calls?

On my iPhone, I have Set for Nuisance calls enabled and all the various types under it set to voicemail. Yet, when I get spam calls 6+ times a day, I get a notification of "Spam Risk call received" from active armor and my phone still rings! Yet the app claims it was blocked in the activity log. Wh

Questions

• Account Features

Can't Receive Short Codes - Help and Solutions From the AT&T Community

Not Receiving Short Codes? Learn how to fix that Short Codes provide companies with the capability to send text and multimedia messages from a wireless phone using shortened phone numbers. They are usually five to six-digit phone numbers.   What to do if you are not receiving Short Code Text

Questions

• Data & Messaging Features, Internet Tethering

Which phones are eligible for hotspot plans?

Hi, I have a general question for my next phone purchase. I tend to get premium plans with hotspot capability.  Assuiming I continue to do so, do I need to buy a phone offered through ATT as hotspot eligible to be able to hotspot (choice one and most expensive) something to it, can I buy an

Questions

• Account Features

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Will Active armor advance mobile security show location on my app's call logs?

when an unknown call came in, it look up the location where the call is coming from but when i check my call logs, it does not show the location , why is that ?

Questions

• Account Features

Caller ID availibility in countries where AT&T operates

Hello! I would like to know, in which countries AT&T's service "Caller ID" is availible?

Questions

• Device Features

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

AT&T Network and APN settings for 5G

I just bought a Galaxy Flip 4 5g phone and have AT&T service through Consumer Cellular. I don't have 5G service in my immediate area but it is close by. My phone is currently set on" LTE Only "through Network settings with the , #*#*4636*#*# settings. I need to know what Network settings would I

Questions

• Network Coverage

Be the first to reply

(31)

Trending Accepted Solutions

(53)

Accepted Solution

Phone upgrade and new plan

I am eligible for a phone upgrade, but I also will be upgrading my current wireless plan. Will the phone upgrade stay with the upgraded plan or will I lose the phone upgrade when upgrading plans?

Questions

• Account Features

Accepted Solution

Pay as you go.

For the last few years I’ve switched my account from a pay-as-you-go plan to pay monthly plan when I visit the US all I had to do was top up £100 a year. I can’t do that now, why is that?

Questions

• Account Features

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

None AT&T Extender

How do I connect my non AT&T WIFI extender? I have a Netgear Nighthawk AX8.

Questions

• Network Coverage

Accepted Solution

Recovering old voicemails

I have used an iPhone (several models) over the years, but have always been with AT&T. Each time I get a new phone, I just asked the AT&T or Apple representative I was working with to transfer my data - and I assume that included my voicemails. I now want to retrieve all of the voicema

Questions

Accepted Solution

Is there a way to determine the phone number or location of a call marked "Private" by the caller

I received several calls marked "Private" by the caller. Is there a way to check the phone number or location of the call?

Questions

• Account Features

Frequently Asked Questions

Expand all
Not finding what you're looking for?

Shop the way you want

Free shipping & returns

Shop online with free shipping and returns.

Learn more

Same-day pickup

Order online and pick up in-store or curbside today. Subject to availability.

Find a store

Same-day delivery

Get same-day delivery with optional expert setup. Subject to availability. Select areas only.

Learn more

Live shopping assistance

Get help picking out the perfect device and plan with a live virtual expert.

Learn more
How can we help you today?
Shop phones
& devices
Bring your
own device
Upgrade phone
Add a line
to your plan
Download
myAT&T app
Get help online
Visit a store
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.