Available Now: Buy the new iPhone 14, iPhone 14 Pro and iPhone 14 Pro Max from AT&T!
Data & Messaging Features, Internet Tethering

Data & Messaging Features, Internet Tethering

Tips for how you can take your internet on the go, with Wi-Fi hot spots & more.

(11713)
Text adding a 1

Every time I try to fext certain numbers the phone adds a 1 in front of the number causing the error and not sending the message. I've tried deleting the text and restarting the phone but to no avail. This has to stop! I can't reach certain people. It's random. I tried adding the number to my contac

Questions

No longer about to get notification texts on iphone and Android

I got a new iphone and I'm no longer able to receive notification texts--my son is on the plan and has an Android so it's not a phone issue. Is there a fix?  he can't use his Ring Cam because he can't get a verfication text and in general it's very annoying to have to rely on email notificatio

Questions

Prepaid International Plan not working

I landed at my destination and added the international. It shows up on my account but it’s not working. I’ve tried multiple things including restarting my phone and making sure my roaming is on. Any idea what I can do? Unable to call customer support. Thank you.

Questions

can't send web link

I can't send web link from my outlook account to @mms.att.net? Is there any issues with web link? I was send plain text that was smooth.

Questions

Ewon Capable

I am using an Ewon Flexy 205 and want to know if the standard annual plan will work? If not, what annual plan will work?

Questions

Closed

AT&T Wireless blocking texts sent from Google Voice phone #s!

AT&T Wireless is blocking my Google voice texts to its subscribers since Feb 4th. None received my texts but they all can receive texts from my cell # where T-Mo is the carrier. HELP!!!  No reply to my posts at https://forums.att.com/conversations/apple/unblocking-google-number-sms-messagi

Questions

Closed

Blocking Robo calls

ATT needs to do better on blocking Robo calls from all over the country. Everyday I get calls from unknown numbers never leaving a message. I have blocked all of these but still everyday getting calls which has to go Robo calls. I have a company cell phone with a different provider which I get nex

Questions

Wi-fi Calling Not Available

I have an AT&T Prepaid Unlimited Monthly plan. My phone is a Samsung S21 5G that is on the AT&T wifi-calling compatible list.  Does this plan support wifi-calling? I do not see wifi-calling in my list of Connections.  Can anyone help? 

Questions

Accepted Solution

Email to Text stopped working, Error returned points back to AT&T

We have alerts set up to go out via text message from an email system on site for any time someone calls 911 or a generator kicks on so we are aware of any type of emergencies that may be present in our organization. This has stopped working recently and I finally was able to track down the error c

Questions

How can I check my account

This phone is currently in Canada. I was to make sure there are no extra surcharges. I believe that he can text unlimited as long as he uses Wifi. But if he makes a call, he will be charged. Is that correct. He also has airplane mode on. Can you check acct to make sure everything is set correctly.

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Text messages

I am needing my text messages printed off from 2 people that I have. Is there a way I can do that? I need the actual text messages themselves not the data usage. I am needing messages printed off so I can put them in a folder  to hand to my lawyer. 

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Call log not up to date

We have 3 phones on our plan. Why isn’t the outgoing calls up to date for one of our phones. The last outgoing call is showing 8/24/2022.

Questions

Need help?

Pinned posts

Most recent

View More

Need your talk or text logs?
Fix, replace or check device delivery

Shop the way you want

Free shipping & returns

Shop online with free shipping and returns.

Learn more

Same-day pickup

Order online and pick up in-store or curbside today. Subject to availability.

Find a store

Same-day delivery

Get same-day delivery with optional expert setup. Subject to availability. Select areas only.

Learn more

Live shopping assistance

Get help picking out the perfect device and plan with a live virtual expert.

Learn more
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.