Military Appreciation: Exclusive savings for military, veterans, and their families!
Data & Messaging Features, Internet Tethering

Data & Messaging Features, Internet Tethering

Tips for how you can take your internet on the go, with Wi-Fi hot spots & more.

(11375)
"Connection problem or invalid MMI code"

I have a problem. Just started happening. Any star service requested through the phone dialer keypad results in "Connection problem or invalid MMI code". All other functionality works fine: internet, text messaging, all apps. Phone is an HTC One M8. Already powered on and off, already sent new si

Questions

HotSpot Question

Hello, question for the IT experts. I have a work phone with unlimited data and hotspot. I regularly use my hotspot to stream Netflix and movies and sometimes it connects to my personal phone. Unfortunately it connects automatically to my personal phone without me realizing most of the time (almost

Questions

Prepaid cards

My iPhone 8plus was on an AT&T plan but couldn’t make payments so AT&T suspended my number and service plan. My iPhone has the SIM still in it from AT&T but I was wondering if I can go to Walmart and purchase a AT&T prepaid card for activation since my phone is only on wifi not cellu

Questions

Can't schedule text message

How do I schedule text message. I used to do it on Samsung S9. I changed phones, now I have moto g stylus 5g. I have searched online and it says to press and hold send button to schedule later, but that doesn't work on this phone. Please help.

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Service

Service towers in my city having been out for 2 days straight

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

what is the secondary number used for

I want to know if someone on the same line can trace me with my secondary number

Questions

Voicemail locked contact your system manager

My phone is a Samsung S21 5G, I am unable to setup my voicemail it keeps telling me that's locked and to contact the system manager

Questions

Outages / NOT able to use DATA

How do I report an outage? My zip is 20736 Since Monday, my whole family (all with AT&T) is experiencing service issues whenever not on Wi-Fi. Our phones only show one tiny bar at all times. If we are not connected to Wi-Fi, our calls go in and out and/or are dropped. We can not listen to music

Questions

Can’t receive text messages from Verizon android users

I recently ported over from straight talk and ever since I did this can not receive messages from Verizon android users. I’ve been in the phone for hours trying to figure this out. Can anyone please help me?

Questions

Can't receive text messages

I have an iphone 7 plus.  I can send and receive text messages from/to phones.  I can't receive validation code texts from vendors when trying to update accounts.  This includes AT&T who sent me a validation code this morning (They sent me an  email telling me to expect it), but I have not received

Questions

Can't receive texts from anyone not on at&t

I am not receiving any texts from people that are not on an att network. Everyone can receive mine, but I can't not receive theirs. I have called att multiple times. They had me completely factory reset my phone, reprogram my sim, and turn my phone off and on many times. They said they could tell th

Questions

Not able to receive text messages after porting number to ATT

I have ported my number from Verizon to ATT last Friday. I was able to receive and send text messages to ATT users. However, I was not able to receive text messages from major stores or applications (such as Facebook, US bank alerts, health care appointment notification, multiple retail shop notific

Questions

Need help?

Pinned posts

Most recent

View More

Need your talk or text logs?
Fix, replace or check device delivery

Shop the way you want

Free shipping & returns

Shop online with free shipping and returns.

Learn more

Same-day pickup

Order online and pick up in-store or curbside today. Subject to availability.

Find a store

Same-day delivery

Get same-day delivery with optional expert setup. Subject to availability. Select areas only.

Learn more

Live shopping assistance

Get help picking out the perfect device and plan with a live virtual expert.

Learn more
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.