Uniquely for you. Preorder the new Google Pixel 6.
Data & Messaging Features, Internet Tethering

Data & Messaging Features, Internet Tethering

Tips for how you can take your internet on the go, with Wi-Fi hot spots & more.

L
Forwarding unwanted texts to SPAM

Why is it so hard to forward unwanted texts to spam? Filling out an entire form for the hundreds I get monthly is not an option.  Who had that kind of time?  When I attempt to forward the texts I always get a response from AT&at asking for me to forward the number.  All of that i

Questions

Predictive Text not working after update

After my update my predictive text is switched on but doesnt have predictive text on either of my twp samsung galaxy Ao2s. Please help

Questions

Receiving multiple AT&T TEST messages--NOT legitimate alerts--a day with no way to opt out

NOTE: the messages in question are NOT actual emergency messages (amber alerts, presidential messages, etc.) generated by a government agency. They are AT&T NETWORK TEST MESSAGES. Sorry for the all caps, but I've seen multiple replies that ignore that point even when people are correctly reporti

Questions

AT&T secure family app

I am trying to figure out why I can no longer see my daughters web history on the secure family app

Questions

Voicemail

My voicemail stopped working several months ago. Possibly a year ago. I'm trying to set it up again and having issues. I'm able to check it and change my greeting. But it doesn't give the caller the chance to record a message. It only gives a greeting stating that I'm unavailable. How do I fix this?

Questions

All Access and Call Protect issues

Just converted from a Samsung Galaxy S8 to a Galaxy A12 running Android 11. Since conversion, most of All Access works but it does not give me data usage in the app or the widget.  Call Protect comes up and gives me two options, turn on Mobile Data and Turn Off WiFi and VPN (both are off), or

Questions

Wireless landline phone won’t work with the new 5 g setup

my present landline ATT phone won’t work with the 5 g set up I got in the mail that will be the only way to go once Feb 2022 comes around. I can’t find one in stores that will work, either.  I don’t know what to do other than cancel the landline altogether. The staff at the local ATT store cou

Questions

SMS Failure with Active WiFi Calling

The issue I am having, and ALL of the troubleshooting steps taken, was described perfectly in this question/thread.  Here's a summary to hopefully prevent any of the standard, canned responses that do not help: ISSUE:  SMS/MMS do not always send when in areas of very little to no AT&am

Questions

SMS over WiFi issues continue

I’ve searched the vast similar issues reported here. My problem: SMS, MMS, and group texts frequently either, aren’t received ever, come in all at once in a dump and out of order, and when sending it’s either delayed significantly, or kicks back that the message was not sent and I have to attempt to

Questions

Why does Google Fi contact goes straight to Voicemail

Why does Google Fi contact goes straight to Voicemail? This is a family member who calls regularly.  We've had no difficulty until about 2 weeks ago.  Now my phone never rings, he never hears a ring - just automated to my VM.  ???  My wireless calling is enabled. 

Questions

My read and delivered receipts are gone

I had an update on my phone (samsung s21 5G) last night and now my read and delivered receipts are no longer working. I have checked and they are turned on. What else can I do to see them again?

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Text from 410-200-500 - accidentally clicked link

I received a text message from the above phone number and when was trying to send it to AT&T to report it as an unwanted text, I accidentally clicked the link and was taken to the website. As quickly as I could, I closed the browser. I know it’s a scam, and now I’m worried I might just have given ac

Questions

Need help?

Pinned posts

Most recent

View More

New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.