Shop Now, Avoid Delays - Get Our Best Holiday Deals!
Data & Messaging Features, Internet Tethering

Data & Messaging Features, Internet Tethering

Tips for how you can take your internet on the go, with Wi-Fi hot spots & more.

B
Enable/Disable LTE In iOS 15 No Longer An Option

Where I work the LTE service it terrible and I have to disable it to use 4G. After installing iOS 15 I no longer have the option to do that which makes my iPhone 11 Pro Max unusable. Is there a way to do this I'm not aware of in this version of iOS??

Questions

not able to receive text from @txt.att.net but I can from @mms.att.net Please help. Thank you

I am able to receive messages form @txt.att.net but I can from @mms.att.net  Please help. Thank you

Questions

No Voicemail and no Multi Message Services Unlocked Samsung S20 FE 5G

I have unlocked Samsung S20 FE 5g - first attempt got me text and phone calls but no voicemail and learned internet connection/data didn't work. After 3 chats, got the APN setting right for internet connection but still no voicemail. Now I realize I cannot get photos on group text and I think I am n

Questions

Unlimited Elite Plan, Personal Hotspot for iphone12 Pro and for Ipad Pro (with cellular) simultaneously

I have an Ipad Pro, Gen 3, with Cellular. In the past I had an Iphone 10Pro.  I was able to use either device as a personal hotspot for my laptop.  I upgraded the Iphone to a 12Pro.  Now my laptop will only connect to the iPad as a personal hotspot; however, once the laptop connects

Questions

Wireless Number Not Available Message

Whenever I call my girlfriend and she doesn't pick up instead of sending me to voicemail it says the wireless number you are trying to reach is unavailable please try again later. And whenever she's on a call and somebody tries to call her it says the same message to them and the call doesn't go thr

Questions

After a Software Update three days ago I lost my speech to text when text messaging.

I have AT&T Cingular 4 Flip phone model # U102AA. I only use it for talk and text however after my software update I lost a feature when texting. the speech to text which speeds up all of my typing just disappeared.( The microphone in the texting box) any suggestions would be great.

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

SMS multimedia messages not downloading

I received multiple test SMS multimedia messages that I'm unable to view because they are not downloading

Questions

iPhone 12, 5G extremely slow network speed

Hello, Back in October, I recently upgraded to the new iPhone 12 and quickly enrolled in the 5G Unlimited Top Plan. It was simply spectacular. I was seeing speeds of over 100MPBS down. I work from my phone most of the time and it is highly required that I have fast speeds for necessary hotspot, vid

Questions

how to get visual voicemail on iPhone SE 2016

Touching visual voicemail icon results in No Voicemail but it works on the number pad.

Questions

Buy more data?

I used up my monthly wireless data. How can I buy more for one month? Many thanks!

Questions

Using GB Whatsapp After Update of Whatsapp Official Right or Not in 2021?

Hey guys, I hope everybody is doing great. I have been looking for some solutions related to my GB Whatsapp. Recently, official Whatsapp rolled out their update and After the update, GB Whatsapp is not safe or safe I am confused a bit. My question is, should I continue the GBWhatsapp or not? If

Questions

Stream Saver

Hello, I've been on the phone with AT&T customer service and tech support and have not been able to resolve the issue of turning the stream saver feature off. I've been directed to Manage Usage and there is supposed to be a selector switch for Stream Saver, but my accounts do not show that switc

Questions

Need help?

Pinned posts

Most recent

View More

Check Your Usage History
Fix, replace or check device delivery
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.