Skip to main content
AT&T Community Forums
Announcements
Learn how to Get the iPhone 12 Now!
Data & Messaging Features, Internet Tethering

Data & Messaging Features, Internet Tethering

Tips for how you can take your internet on the go, with Wi-Fi hot spots & more.

W
Delayed voice mail

I received a voice mail this morning around 8:00 am that was left for me yesterday at 4:21pm. I received a message October 22 that was left for me on

Questions

Group Message Scam

Yesterday, somebody I don’t know made a group iMessage with 20 people. They made 5 groups with same exact members. And unknown user is sending links.

posted 

3 hours ago

• 

Last response by 

Constructive 

2 hours ago

Questions

Delayed voice mails....receiving 3-4 days late!

Voice mails are not reaching me until several days after they're left. This is unacceptable and a safety hazard, as I'm a caregiver for elderly parent

posted 

2 hours ago

Questions

AT&T Blocking SMS from a Verizon Phone

My girlfriend has a Verizon phone. AT&T is blocking her SMS text messages from going to any AT&T phone - not just my AT&T phone.  Th

Questions

Text messages from iPhone to android fails to send or receive

Hi, I noticed that I wasn’t receiving replies to my text messages, same contacts report they never received them. It appears this began around Octo

posted 

12 hours ago

• 

Last response by 

Varalakshmi 

7 hours ago

Questions

I use Wifi calling and not all of the messages sent to me are received until much later

I have a Samsung Galaxy S9 and at home the cell service is terrible so I rely using wifi-calling to keep in contact with people. All of my messages se

posted 

7 days ago

• 

Last response by 

ATTHelp 

8 hours ago

Questions

How do I enable 5g on iPhone 12 pro

I just received and setup my new iPhone 12 pro and I have unlimited data and am in the San Francisco Bay Area, which supposedly has 5g through AT&

Questions

Accepted Solution

Adding 5G to Global Unlimited Data Plan

I have a global unlimited data plan know as Unlimited Domestic & International Data for iPhone 5 and Higher. I guard it with my life.  I wou

posted 

20 hours ago

• 

Last response by 

jpenney 

19 hours ago

Questions

Cannot enable short code text messaging

Zelle was able to send messages until about 2 weeks ago. Zelle went through process and they show they have done everything to enable their short code

posted 

a day ago

• 

Last response by 

spoom2 

20 hours ago

Questions

I accidentally responded "Stop" to a text on my AT&T phone that came from my business number...now no one receive texts from my business #

I had inadvertently responded Stop to the wrong text on my cell phone...I actually did it to one from [EDITED] which is MY business number through VOI

posted 

4 days ago

• 

Last response by 

ATTHelp 

a day ago

Questions

Get started...

Ask a new question

Pinned posts