Skip to main content
AT&T Community Forums
Announcements
Data & Messaging Features, Internet Tethering

Data & Messaging Features, Internet Tethering

Tips for how you can take your internet on the go, with Wi-Fi hot spots & more.

L
Terrible service

For a customer for over twenty years I have never seen a company treat customers so badly. They have for over three month continue not to say anything

Questions

WiFi Calling, at least on the Pixel line, is a MESS

Here's the story with the TLDR at the ve been fighting the good fight to properly enable WiFi calling on my android for the better part of four years.

posted 

10 days ago

• 

Last response by 

asarkisov 

5 hours ago

Questions

Texting issue between my iPhone to Android phones

I use an iPhone 7. I can't seem to send simple text messages to Android users. Can I call the Android phone? - Yes Can I send MMS (picture) to A

posted 

9 days ago

• 

Last response by 

ATTHelp 

6 hours ago

Questions

images slow to upload during texting

everytime i try to send a pic through text messaging it takes forever to attach the pic to the message. this is happening on all 3 of my families bran

posted 

2 months ago

• 

Last response by 

Cyjonkim 

7 hours ago

Questions

Questions on Unlimited Your Way plans

I am currently on a Mobile Share Value plan, and I am looking at moving to the Unlimited Your Way plan for my family. We have all Apple devices - 4 iP

posted 

3 days ago

• 

Last response by 

donawalt 

9 hours ago

Questions

I'm abroad and plan to stay here for a year. I want to cancel my wireless plan. I was told that it would also cancel my phone number

Because of the epidemic, I am abroad, and I will stay for a long time. I want to cancel my wireless plan. But someone told me that if I cancel my wire

posted 

13 hours ago

• 

Last response by 

sandblaster 

12 hours ago

Questions

text messaging

i am having trouble receiving text messages - when i am included in a group message - sometimes i am stripped off the group and sent an individual me

Questions

call protect block a phone number that i did not block, no i can not unblock it , help?

Phone number shows blocked manually, but i never blocked it. I tried to unblock it but there is no unblock button. IT is not blocked in my Iphone sett

Questions

email recipient address rejected by server when using cellular data but not WiFi

When sending email on iPhone 6 using cellular data, it reports "Cannot send mail - a copy has been placed in your outbox. The recipient name@domain wa

posted 

a day ago

Questions

No internet

I was able to use my internet last week, but now I’m unable too. I cannot receive any iMessage either. What’s going on? I have unlimited with you guys

posted 

7 days ago

• 

Last response by 

ATTHelp 

a day ago

Questions

Get started...

Ask a new question

Pinned posts