Announcements

For the latest on our response to Coronavirus (COVID-19), click here.

Ready to ask the community a question?  Get started...
Data & Messaging Features, Internet Tethering

Data & Messaging Features, Internet Tethering

Tips for how you can take your internet on the go, with Wi-Fi hot spots & more.

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

email to text

i send a large group email that is delivered as text messages to 100 people.  Recently the recipients that have AT&T are not receiving the text anymor

posted 

a year ago

• 

Last response by 

16 minutes ago

how do I check whether my iphone/at&t wireless service is sms enabled?

I am overseas(Australia) and have a 30 day international passport enabled on my iphone.I have never used sms, however I am trying to now. I understand

posted 

10 hours ago

• 

Last response by 

2 hours ago

SIM MEP Unlock Codes for AT&T Unite (Netgear AC770S)

Hello, I was just wondering if you could give me some information on how to obtain the SIM MEP unlock code for my AT&T Unite mobile hotspot (Netgear A

posted 

4 years ago

• 

Last response by 

9 hours ago

The text messages I send are always belated!

Whenever I try to send a message to a group of friends (two other people), my messages always seem to come in minutes, if not hours from when I sent t

posted 

a day ago

• 

Last response by 

14 hours ago

Group text messages delayed, arriving hours late

I have a Google Pixel 3a. I see other posts with people having this same issue but with iPhones. Group text messages with and without pics are arrivin

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Text Message (Groups) Delays

I have been having problems for over a year with group text messages being delayed (not always).  I can receive over 100 messages in a single shot, so

posted 

a year ago

• 

Last response by 

14 hours ago

Enable wifi hostpot on iPhone XS (plan includes this)

My unlimited data plan includes hotspot. It already works for my daughter on her iPhone. It was working for me on my Android phone. I just changed to

Photos not delivering over text message

I was recently abroad and was using Google Fi for international data. I am not back in the US and am using my AT&T sim card. I have tried to send phot

posted 

6 days ago

• 

Last response by 

16 hours ago

My hotspot isn't working

hasn't worked out of the box, photos also don't send and if they do they're super blurry on iPhone no matter the resolution shot in. Also I can't watc

posted 

3 days ago

• 

Last response by 

17 hours ago

Sign in to network- not able to use 4G

I have a Samsung Galaxy S8 and today all of a sudden my 4G stopped working. There's a "sign in to network" message. I put my daughter's SIM card into

posted 

6 months ago

• 

Last response by 

17 hours ago

AT&T TV – All Your Entertainment In One Spot.  Learn more…