Announcements

For the latest on our response to Coronavirus (COVID-19), click here.

Ready to ask the community a question?  Get started...
Data & Messaging Features, Internet Tethering

Data & Messaging Features, Internet Tethering

Tips for how you can take your internet on the go, with Wi-Fi hot spots & more.

When will AT&T Support Advanced Messages on more Unlocked Phones?

I found this Service capabilities for your unlocked device PDF that was Last updated: February 27, 2020. I have an unlocked LQ G8 ThinQ and the phone

posted 

3 days ago

• 

Last response by 

an hour ago

AT&T Spam List - How to be removed from it?

My company phone number has been blacklisted by AT&T as spam and my AT&T clients are not picking up anymore. How do I send a private message to @ATTCa

posted 

3 days ago

• 

Last response by 

2 hours ago

MMS group messages. Major issues.

I am only getting some of my text messages that are sent in group messages. It doesn't matter if i am on WiFi or mobile data. The messages prompt me t

posted 

3 days ago

• 

Last response by 

2 hours ago

Need to get a number removed from the spam phone listing

I was expecting a phone call from a company and it came up as spam it is not spam the number is 785-272-9797 how do i get this removed from the spam l

posted 

3 days ago

• 

Last response by 

3 hours ago

Received a text form 410-200-500

Earlier I got a text from 410-200-500 saying FRM:Dana Olson MSG:Get allowance to advertise for our company. Reply with YES if interested Not thinking

posted 

17 hours ago

• 

Last response by 

9 hours ago

My hotspot isn't working

hasn't worked out of the box, photos also don't send and if they do they're super blurry on iPhone no matter the resolution shot in. Also I can't watc

posted 

8 days ago

• 

Last response by 

10 hours ago

Texts downloading at once and delayed

Not receiving group texts and all download early in the morning at once. Today I had over 200 texts download at once.

posted 

4 days ago

• 

Last response by 

20 hours ago

Text pics Sending & Receiving

So, I have checked the forums and I see that I am not the only one who has a problem and have been having for the last year with picture text sending

posted 

a day ago

• 

Last response by 

a day ago

Using Hotspot but still see "No Internet" Multiple Times a day

My family recently updated our plan to include hotspots. Now that I am working from home, I turn on the hotspot and connect to my computer but my zoom

posted 

4 days ago

• 

Last response by 

a day ago

Unable to receive text messages

as of last night April 3rd 2020 I have not been receiving any text messages from people that I know. I have spoken to some people on the phone and the

posted 

2 days ago

• 

Last response by 

a day ago

AT&T TV – All Your Entertainment In One Spot.  Learn more…