Skip to main content
AT&T Community Forums
Announcements
Data & Messaging Features, Internet Tethering

Data & Messaging Features, Internet Tethering

Tips for how you can take your internet on the go, with Wi-Fi hot spots & more.

J
Plan showing 900 MB of hotspot usage every 5 minutes -- even when my phone was off?!?

Today I tried to use my hotspot and it was slow, so I looked at my plan online, and suddenly, in ONE day, it jumped by 30 Gigs. Looking at use last ni

Questions

Can't send or receive MMS images while on WiFi

My husband and I both have brand new Samsung Note 10s. While on WiFi, I am not able to send or receive pictures but he is. Is there a setting on my ph

posted 

a year ago

• 

Last response by 

stevevogel 

2 hours ago

Questions

Print texts

I would like to print the texts between me and another person including the dates of those texts.

posted 

5 hours ago

• 

Last response by 

Constructive 

4 hours ago

Questions

I accidentally responded "Stop" to a text on my AT&T phone that came from my business number...now no one receive texts from my business #

I had inadvertently responded Stop to the wrong text on my cell phone...I actually did it to one from [EDITED] which is MY business number through VOI

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Can i disable text messaging one of my phones on a regular account

Can I disable text messages on my regular account for one phone

posted 

a year ago

• 

Last response by 

ranco12046 

6 hours ago

Questions

Terrible service

For a customer for over twenty years I have never seen a company treat customers so badly. They have for over three month continue not to say anything

Questions

WiFi Calling, at least on the Pixel line, is a MESS

Here's the story with the TLDR at the ve been fighting the good fight to properly enable WiFi calling on my android for the better part of four years.

posted 

11 days ago

• 

Last response by 

asarkisov 

16 hours ago

Questions

Texting issue between my iPhone to Android phones

I use an iPhone 7. I can't seem to send simple text messages to Android users. Can I call the Android phone? - Yes Can I send MMS (picture) to A

posted 

9 days ago

• 

Last response by 

ATTHelp 

17 hours ago

Questions

images slow to upload during texting

everytime i try to send a pic through text messaging it takes forever to attach the pic to the message. this is happening on all 3 of my families bran

posted 

2 months ago

• 

Last response by 

Cyjonkim 

18 hours ago

Questions

Questions on Unlimited Your Way plans

I am currently on a Mobile Share Value plan, and I am looking at moving to the Unlimited Your Way plan for my family. We have all Apple devices - 4 iP

posted 

4 days ago

• 

Last response by 

donawalt 

20 hours ago

Questions

Get started...

Ask a new question

Pinned posts