Skip to main content
AT&T Community Forums
Announcements
Learn how to Get the iPhone 12 Now!
Data & Messaging Features, Internet Tethering

Data & Messaging Features, Internet Tethering

Tips for how you can take your internet on the go, with Wi-Fi hot spots & more.

J
Personal hotspot connected but extremely slow

Recently, my entire family’s personal hotspot has been extremely slow, sometimes not even able to load anything. This is incredibly annoying especiall

Questions

Not receiving verification codes

Through the iPhone upgrade program I received my iPhone and transferred service and had many issues which all seem resolved EXCEPT I can not receive v

Questions

E-mail fails to forward pictures to others I send to

Samsung S6 Active When I forward emails, most of the time the pictures do not successfully pass on to the receiver.    I can send to m

posted 

5 days ago

• 

Last response by 

ATTHelp 

3 hours ago

Questions

Texts to group messages and delayed Voice Mail notifications

Hello. The last week or so I've had the following issues.  I have an iPhoneXR on AT&T Prepaid. - Group messages containing iPhone and And

posted 

4 days ago

• 

Last response by 

ATTHelp 

4 hours ago

Questions

Voicemail not working at all

Have had my phone for many months now. Successfully upgraded to 14.0 the day it was released. No problems. Suddenly visual VMX is down for days. Went

Questions

Been a Samsung User on AT&T since the 1st Galaxy - Captivate - Service Issues that should not be present in 2020

Hello, I am ready to upgrade to a new phone, but I have some concerns with my AT&T wireless service. I live in an area with poor cellular recep

posted 

4 days ago

• 

Last response by 

ATTHelp 

6 hours ago

Questions

Pictures Not Downloading

I have a Samsung Galaxy Note 20 5G. When I receive pictures I get a grey box with an exclamation point. My pictures don't download automatically or at

posted 

4 days ago

• 

Last response by 

ATTHelp 

6 hours ago

Questions

Not getting texts after switch

I switched from Verizon to ATT today, I got an iPhone when I brought my number over but only people with iPhones have been able to receive or send me

Questions

AT&T HotSpot Issues

For the past couple of years, my family has been using an AT&T Hotspot for our internet. It worked like a charm with no problems until June. Since

posted 

5 days ago

• 

Last response by 

ATTHelp 

9 hours ago

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Delayed voicemails IPhone X

Twice in the last 4 weeks there has been a delay in voicemails...  over 12 hours.  I tried the fix..  1 Press and release quickly volume up, 2 down, a

posted 

2 years ago

• 

Last response by 

jklively 

10 hours ago

Questions

Get started...

Ask a new question

Pinned posts