Announcements

For the latest on our response to Coronavirus (COVID-19), click here.

Ready to ask the community a question?  Get started...
Data & Messaging Features, Internet Tethering

Data & Messaging Features, Internet Tethering

Tips for how you can take your internet on the go, with Wi-Fi hot spots & more.

Using Hotspot but still see "No Internet" Multiple Times a day

My family recently updated our plan to include hotspots. Now that I am working from home, I turn on the hotspot and connect to my computer but my zoom

Group Messaging Problem

Group messaging not working properly. Able to send messages, but not receive them - instead, getting "No subject, message size, expires..." unable to

Official Solution

Spam messages forcing read receipts on Galaxy note 9 in default messaging app

I get spam messages addressed to someone else daily from random numbers daily containing  URLs. The biggest problem with these messages is that

posted 

5 months ago

• 

Last response by 

3 hours ago

Texts downloading at once and delayed

Not receiving group texts and all download early in the morning at once. Today I had over 200 texts download at once.

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

email to text

i send a large group email that is delivered as text messages to 100 people.  Recently the recipients that have AT&T are not receiving the text anymor

posted 

a year ago

• 

Last response by 

7 hours ago

how do I check whether my iphone/at&t wireless service is sms enabled?

I am overseas(Australia) and have a 30 day international passport enabled on my iphone.I have never used sms, however I am trying to now. I understand

posted 

17 hours ago

• 

Last response by 

8 hours ago

SIM MEP Unlock Codes for AT&T Unite (Netgear AC770S)

Hello, I was just wondering if you could give me some information on how to obtain the SIM MEP unlock code for my AT&T Unite mobile hotspot (Netgear A

posted 

4 years ago

• 

Last response by 

15 hours ago

The text messages I send are always belated!

Whenever I try to send a message to a group of friends (two other people), my messages always seem to come in minutes, if not hours from when I sent t

posted 

2 days ago

• 

Last response by 

20 hours ago

Group text messages delayed, arriving hours late

I have a Google Pixel 3a. I see other posts with people having this same issue but with iPhones. Group text messages with and without pics are arrivin

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Text Message (Groups) Delays

I have been having problems for over a year with group text messages being delayed (not always).  I can receive over 100 messages in a single shot, so

posted 

a year ago

• 

Last response by 

20 hours ago

AT&T TV – All Your Entertainment In One Spot.  Learn more…