Announcements

For the latest on our response to Coronavirus (COVID-19), click here.

Ready to ask the community a question?  Get started...
Data & Messaging Features, Internet Tethering

Data & Messaging Features, Internet Tethering

Tips for how you can take your internet on the go, with Wi-Fi hot spots & more.

Unable to receive text messages

as of last night April 3rd 2020 I have not been receiving any text messages from people that I know. I have spoken to some people on the phone and the

posted 

a day ago

• 

Last response by 

an hour ago

Group Messaging Problem

Group messaging not working properly. Able to send messages, but not receive them - instead, getting "No subject, message size, expires..." unable to

posted 

3 days ago

• 

Last response by 

2 hours ago

Texts downloading at once and delayed

Not receiving group texts and all download early in the morning at once. Today I had over 200 texts download at once.

posted 

3 days ago

• 

Last response by 

5 hours ago

Pixel 4 sends MMS messages endlessly

I have a new Google Pixel 4. For as long as I've had the new phone (several weeks), photos and gifs will not send properly. I'm using the standard And

posted 

5 months ago

• 

Last response by 

6 hours ago

Sending Individual Text Messaging Issues

I don't know if this is a phone problem or an AT&T problem but I cannot send text messages to anyone individually. Every time I try to send a message

posted 

a day ago

• 

Last response by 

7 hours ago

Mobile Hot Spot

My daughter is in the 5th grade and her school work is online. She was using my Mom's Wifi till yesterday when I was put on quarantine. We do not have

posted 

7 hours ago

• 

Last response by 

7 hours ago

iPhone hotspot tethering

I have unlimited plan. Is my hotspot limited? If so how can I see usage and increase. Using for work more than normal.

AT&T Unlimited &More - Premium One Line - throttled at 15 gigs

It has taken me three days to get a hold of a real person at AT&T. And now I am even more puzzled than before I called.I have the AT&T Unlimited &More

posted 

20 hours ago

• 

Last response by 

8 hours ago

Enable wifi hostpot on iPhone XS (plan includes this)

My unlimited data plan includes hotspot. It already works for my daughter on her iPhone. It was working for me on my Android phone. I just changed to

posted 

4 days ago

• 

Last response by 

9 hours ago

Secure family not blocking sites

When I am trying to add a website to block I get the error Something went wrong. Please try again later. How do I fix this ? The site is valid but the

posted 

9 months ago

• 

Last response by 

12 hours ago

AT&T TV – All Your Entertainment In One Spot.  Learn more…