Skip to main content
AT&T Community Forums
Announcements
Learn how to Get the iPhone 12 Now!
Data & Messaging Features, Internet Tethering

Data & Messaging Features, Internet Tethering

Tips for how you can take your internet on the go, with Wi-Fi hot spots & more.

H
Text Message Short Code- Unable to Receive

I cannot receive short code text messages. -Hannah (Edited per community guidelines)

Questions

Unable to recieve any short codes

Switched to AT&T from Version. Since then I've not been able to recieve any short code messages. I can get texts and calls fine. I've reset my net

posted 

2 days ago

• 

Last response by 

ATTHelp 

40 minutes ago

Questions

iPhone 11 voice breakup on receiving end

I have had an iPhone 11 for about three months and have been in contact with both ATT and Apple about a problem with the voice breaking up on the othe

Questions

Historical text, talk and data logs not working

Up until about a week or so ago I was able to look at the historical text, talk and data records for my account. Now when I log in it shows nothing an

Questions

Can't send or receive MMS images while on WiFi

My husband and I both have brand new Samsung Note 10s. While on WiFi, I am not able to send or receive pictures but he is. Is there a setting on my ph

posted 

a year ago

• 

Last response by 

Hkwn 

8 hours ago

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Real-time Text demo of how it works

Do you have any sort of demonstration step-by-step of how the RTT app works at both ends?I'm pretty hearing impaired on the phone and it sounds like s

posted 

a year ago

• 

Last response by 

Susie  

11 hours ago

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Possible Spam text

I received a text from ***** I believe it to be spam.. Who can I report this to and how can I block spam numbers in the future?   [Edited for privacy-

posted 

a year ago

• 

Last response by 

Busterathens1 

11 hours ago

Questions

Not receiving verification codes

Through the iPhone upgrade program I received my iPhone and transferred service and had many issues which all seem resolved EXCEPT I can not receive v

posted 

3 days ago

• 

Last response by 

HarpyEagle 

20 hours ago

Questions

Voiemail

Anyone know how to set up a voicemail if it has been >60 days since the phone was activated? Pushing the 1 key and dialing the phone number does n

Questions

Not getting texts after switch

I switched from Verizon to ATT today, I got an iPhone when I brought my number over but only people with iPhones have been able to receive or send me

posted 

3 days ago

• 

Last response by 

ATTHelp 

a day ago

Questions

Get started...

Ask a new question

Pinned posts