Skip to main content
AT&T Community Forums
Data & Messaging Features, Internet Tethering

Data & Messaging Features, Internet Tethering

Tips for how you can take your internet on the go, with Wi-Fi hot spots & more.

C
Port my old phone number

I was promised that I could port my old phone number over to att. When I called back they asked if I wanted to add another line..? Funny.

Questions

I bought my son an Apple Watch on ATT plan for his Verizon iPhone. Can I see who he calls and read his texts?

I have ATT and bought my son an Apple Watch with an ATT data plan (GPS +Call). He has a Verizon account. The ATT rep said bring in both and he could l

posted 

7 hours ago

• 

Last response by 

Daddy007 

an hour ago

Questions

Verification code received on text doesn't work

Hello Team, I am facing a very strange issue due to which I am unable to make any changes in my profile (like setting a passcode, changing email ID et

posted 

2 years ago

• 

Last response by 

JohnGravath 

2 hours ago

Questions

Stream saver on/off

I switched plans earlier today amd after I received text saying stream saver was turned on for my account. I have two phones on my account the main li

posted 

3 days ago

• 

Last response by 

ATTHelp 

3 hours ago

Questions

data useage

Can anyone explain to me what uses data?

posted 

11 hours ago

• 

Last response by 

sandblaster 

5 hours ago

Questions

iPhone 11 voice breakup on receiving end

I have had an iPhone 11 for about three months and have been in contact with both ATT and Apple about a problem with the voice breaking up on the othe

posted 

3 days ago

• 

Last response by 

ATTHelp 

5 hours ago

Questions

Historical text, talk and data logs not working

Up until about a week or so ago I was able to look at the historical text, talk and data records for my account. Now when I log in it shows nothing an

posted 

3 days ago

• 

Last response by 

ATTHelp 

7 hours ago

Questions

My company SMS to all AT&T subscribers are blocked as SPAM

Our company sends timely messages to our direct customers via text. I'm now finding out that for the past month (or longer), all SMS to AT&T subs

Questions

AT&T Blocking SMS from a Verizon Phone

My girlfriend has a Verizon phone. AT&T is blocking her SMS text messages from going to any AT&T phone - not just my AT&T phone.  Th

Questions

Accepted Solution

Text msg came through claiming to be fb

"Frm:642002832 we are forced to limit your new post to Facebook due to new rule breaching" I'm sure this is not Facebook  it also has a link wi

posted 

a day ago

• 

Last response by 

Constructive 

a day ago

Questions

Get started...

Ask a new question

Pinned posts