Skip to main content
AT&T Community Forums
Data & Messaging Features, Internet Tethering

Data & Messaging Features, Internet Tethering

Tips for how you can take your internet on the go, with Wi-Fi hot spots & more.

X
My data is not working

It stopped working after I registered my IMEI number with my activation of my At&T account. Please advise.

Questions

Mobile Hotspot Issue

So my plan does include mobile hotspot but when I go to my phone settings to enable the hotspot I get a message saying "To enable personal hotspot on

Questions

Sending text via email to @txt.att.net

Does AT&T block or throttle email to SMS? We use a program called Realview to send text messages to clinicians cell phones using email. [email

Questions

Phone

Don’t buy AT&T phones if you think you might want to change carriers in the future, because not all features will work on your new network.

posted 

16 hours ago

• 

Last response by 

Juniper 

15 hours ago

Questions

Messages Failing to send or be delivered on group messages where one person in on android

I have text group for work and only one person is on android, However, very few if any of my responses to the group are being delivered. I do not have

posted 

16 hours ago

• 

Last response by 

rreddish 

16 hours ago

Questions

Switch from verizon to AT&T

Switch from Verizon to AT&T and have problems using my data I can text and make calls but no data I got a brand new iPhone 11 Pro Max from AT&

posted 

3 days ago

• 

Last response by 

ATTHelp 

16 hours ago

Questions

Is this a legitimate supplier? (UnlimitedVille Mobile HotSpots using AT&T data)

Hello! Ive been looking for internet options in my area and the options are pretty limited. We have great at&t cell service (4G LTE) and we have an un

posted 

3 years ago

• 

Last response by 

jump 

16 hours ago

Questions

Text problems "unsupported file type"

Just for the last couple days, both my wife and I, on two different messaging apps, have not been getting all of our texts. It says "unsupported file

posted 

5 days ago

• 

Last response by 

ATTHelp 

17 hours ago

Questions

5Ge Coverage is weak in my surrounding area

At most, I get two bars of cellular reception on 5Ge when previously I had strong cellular reception before switching to 5Ge. It is unreliable and wea

posted 

6 days ago

• 

Last response by 

ATTHelp 

18 hours ago

Questions

5ge and no data

Recently my phone has been showing 5Ge where it used to say 4G. Unfortunately when it does this, actual data on my phone gets very slow and intermitte

posted 

9 days ago

• 

Last response by 

ATTHelp 

20 hours ago

Questions

Get started...

Ask a new question

Pinned posts