Skip to main content
AT&T Community Forums
Announcements
Don’t miss your chance to add AT&T Protect Advantage. Peace of mind, starting at $15 per month. Open enrollment ends 8/31. See all protection plans.
Data & Messaging Features, Internet Tethering

Data & Messaging Features, Internet Tethering

Tips for how you can take your internet on the go, with Wi-Fi hot spots & more.

K
Free gift card for signing up

Hey everyone I was told I would receive a 100$ gift card actually two of them for signing up with internet and direct tv . Did anyone else get told th

Questions

Adding data add on for postpaid account or installment plans

Can I get data add on with a installment plan I guess it’s called postpaid account not to sure on that one

posted 

4 days ago

• 

Last response by 

3 hours ago

Questions

HotSpot

I have a At&t prepaid plan. It says I have a hotspot on the plan but when I try to turn on my hotspot it says the hotspot is not on my plan. Any i

Questions

Apple 5 watch with cellular but cellular is not working on the watch.

I replaced my Apple 3 watch with a 5. The new one came with a new phone number and I noticed I was being charged access for 2 watches. I spent an enti

Questions

forward texts to email how to?

I loose cell phone signal once I enter the building i work at, we do have wifi but I cant send or receive text while on wifi with no cell phone signal

posted 

14 hours ago

• 

Last response by 

13 hours ago

Questions

Mobile Data not working after Android System Update on Huawei Mate 20Lite

Hello!​I am using a Huwai Mate20 Lite smartphone. The mobile data worked with no problem until one month ago. Then, the Android got a new update, and

posted 

5 months ago

• 

Last response by 

a day ago

Questions

Group Text

So has ATT decided not to remove the group text limit for messaging? Come on, it's 2020. How hard is it for a carrier to change that when you see lite

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Unwarranted text messages

I am receiving a lot of text messages from 1(410)100-### and 1(410)200-###, about 75 of them so far. I tried to block those numbers on my phone. I als

posted 

a year ago

• 

Last response by 

2 days ago

Questions

Problems Connecting to CCTV DVR for remote viewing using AT&T SIM card in a Cradlepoint Cell Modem

I am trying to connect to a Digital Watchdog CCTV DVR for remote viewing. For Internet I am using a Cradlepoint cellular modem with an AT&T SIM card.

posted 

2 years ago

• 

Last response by 

2 years ago

Questions

text messages

i would like to know how can i see text message on my account

posted 

2 days ago

• 

Last response by