Announcements

For the latest on our response to Coronavirus (COVID-19), click here.

Ready to ask the community a question?  Get started...
Data & Messaging Features, Internet Tethering

Data & Messaging Features, Internet Tethering

Tips for how you can take your internet on the go, with Wi-Fi hot spots & more.

My hotspot isn't working

hasn't worked out of the box, photos also don't send and if they do they're super blurry on iPhone no matter the resolution shot in. Also I can't watc

posted 

2 days ago

• 

Last response by 

an hour ago

Sign in to network- not able to use 4G

I have a Samsung Galaxy S8 and today all of a sudden my 4G stopped working. There's a "sign in to network" message. I put my daughter's SIM card into

posted 

6 months ago

• 

Last response by 

an hour ago

Every two hours precisely the phone Unbilled usage report will show an outgoing “actual data Instance” to a nxtgenphone. What is this?

Every two hours precisely the phone Unbilled usage report will show an outgoing “actual data Instance” to a nxtgenphone. What is this?

posted 

3 hours ago

• 

Last response by 

3 hours ago

Data suspended while abroad

I have come back from months spent abroad. I was told I needed to contact ATT to reactivate service. Every time I call I am disconnected after waiting

WiFi hotspot

I have the 65 prepaid plan I purchased an add on for WiFi hotspot and I’m trying to set it up on my iPhone 6 s. I need some help.

posted 

7 hours ago

• 

Last response by 

7 hours ago

Advanced Messaging

AT&T Advanced Messaging has stopped work on three of our Samsung Notes (8, 9, & 10+). I got a new phone in January, and it hasn't worked for me since

Recover Deleted Text Messages

Is there a way to recover deleted text messages from July 2019 for legal purposes?

posted 

21 hours ago

• 

Last response by 

18 hours ago

The text messages I send are always belated!

Whenever I try to send a message to a group of friends (two other people), my messages always seem to come in minutes, if not hours from when I sent t

Have to turn off WiFi to receive MMS

As the title says: At least once or twice per day I have to turn WiFi off on my Note 10+ in order to receive MMS (sometimes up this dozen times per da

posted 

7 months ago

• 

Last response by 

20 hours ago

Can't send or receive MMS images while on WiFi

My husband and I both have brand new Samsung Note 10s. While on WiFi, I am not able to send or receive pictures but he is. Is there a setting on my ph

posted 

6 months ago

• 

Last response by 

20 hours ago

AT&T TV – All Your Entertainment In One Spot.  Learn more…