Skip to main content
AT&T Community Forums
Announcements
Learn how to Get the iPhone 12 Now!
Data & Messaging Features, Internet Tethering

Data & Messaging Features, Internet Tethering

Tips for how you can take your internet on the go, with Wi-Fi hot spots & more.

D
AT&T HotSpot Issues

For the past couple of years, my family has been using an AT&T Hotspot for our internet. It worked like a charm with no problems until June. Since

Questions

Samsung S20 FE Shows Text Messages are Sent but others not always receiving them

AT&T support did not correct this issue. I have been having issues with others not receiving my text and picture messages.  This seems to fa

posted 

4 hours ago

• 

Last response by 

MikeS3000 

3 hours ago

Questions

When does data speed slow down with Unlimited Starter package?

With Unlimited Starter package is there no guarantee of high speed data if the network is busy? I know with other unlimited plans you get a guarantee

posted 

5 days ago

• 

Last response by 

ATTHelp 

3 hours ago

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Delayed voicemails IPhone X

Twice in the last 4 weeks there has been a delay in voicemails...  over 12 hours.  I tried the fix..  1 Press and release quickly volume up, 2 down, a

posted 

2 years ago

• 

Last response by 

Spamantha 

3 hours ago

Questions

Shut service off a phone on my wireless plan?

Would like to take my ex’s phone off my wireless plan. I’ve been trying to be nice about it cause she is the mother of my 2 boys & would need a he

posted 

7 hours ago

• 

Last response by 

sandblaster 

6 hours ago

Questions

Group text

I sent my new phone number to contact in my phone but did it several times in a group text not understanding what group texting is. The people I sent

posted 

5 days ago

• 

Last response by 

ATTHelp 

17 hours ago

Questions

short codes

I received an iPhone 12 on 10/23 and set it up. I have realized that I am not receiving short code texts which are necessary to gain access to most of

Questions

retrieving a deleted voicemail from a few weeks ago

Is that even poissible

posted 

5 days ago

• 

Last response by 

ATTHelp 

18 hours ago

Questions

Difficulty Sending Group Texts

My kids and I have a text group and all of us are having difficulty sending texts within this group.

Questions

Delayed voice mail

I received a voice mail this morning around 8:00 am that was left for me yesterday at 4:21pm. I received a message October 22 that was left for me on

Questions

Get started...

Ask a new question

Pinned posts