Announcements
HBO Max - where HBO meets so much more!
Data & Messaging Features, Internet Tethering

Data & Messaging Features, Internet Tethering

Tips for how you can take your internet on the go, with Wi-Fi hot spots & more.

Access someone else's voicemails

My dad and I are on the same family plan and I am one of the people who can make changes. My Dad was in an accident and is in the hospital and cannot

posted 

10 hours ago

• 

Last response by 

2 hours ago

+ added in front of incoming number

I am getting a + sign in front of incoming phone calls?

posted 

a day ago

• 

Last response by 

7 hours ago

MESSAGING

Each time I attempt to send a text to one individual the message does not send nor does it for them. Sometimes the app will close down when attempting

posted 

a day ago

• 

Last response by 

7 hours ago

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Can my husband or wife read my texts online?

Christmas is coming & im working with his mom to get him gifts. My question is, we are on a family plan. Can he log into att.com & READ our messages?

VMware Horizon View and AT&T

I saw a few specific posts (regarding a certain model of hotspot), and posted in that thread, but then thought this should be a new topic not tied to

posted 

a year ago

• 

Last response by 

11 hours ago

Mobile hotspot

I have the unlimited elite package that comes with 30gb of data for my hotspot and I’m wondering if I use all 30gb and go over the limit if I have to

Why limit group texts to 10 people?

I have been an AT&T customer since the Cingular days (originally a Cingular customer). I just got off a 35 minute phone call with customer service (wi

posted 

a day ago

• 

Last response by 

a day ago

Not receiving authentication texts from my bank (short code)

I am currently on a prepaid plan with AT&T. I am not receiving 2fac authentication texts from my bank outside of US.How can I check with AT&T if my pr

posted 

3 days ago

• 

Last response by 

a day ago

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

how is my wife able to see my incoming and out going text messages

my wife approached me one day asking me why I was texting people of course I acted dumb but quickly changed when she told me word for word what the me

posted 

3 years ago

• 

Last response by 

2 days ago

Very slow LTE speeds recently

Can anyone confirm why we have been having extremely slow data speeds when on the LTE network? I ran a speedtest from my phone using only LTE data and

posted 

2 days ago

• 

Last response by 

2 days ago