Announcements

For the latest on our response to Coronavirus (COVID-19), click here.

Ready to ask the community a question?  Get started...
Data & Messaging Features, Internet Tethering

Data & Messaging Features, Internet Tethering

Tips for how you can take your internet on the go, with Wi-Fi hot spots & more.

MMS Problem

My 11-year-old AT&T HP Veer has been working fine, but recently, even though Voice, SMS, Email and Internet continue to work, I can't send/receive pho

posted 

2 days ago

• 

Last response by 

an hour ago

Group members limit to 10

When will this be fixed? i can handle spam on my own. It is making about changing providers quickly.

posted 

4 hours ago

• 

Last response by 

an hour ago

Where do the SMS messages from AT&T disappear to?

I have a prepaid flip-phone (LG) that I use for work related phone calls. Each day I use it for the first time, I get an SMS message from AT&T tellin

Why is AT&T capping my hotspot

Since recently I am stuck with a puny 10gb limit. I live about 15 miles away from any real town. I had (up until now) very fast internet which I was u

posted 

2 years ago

• 

Last response by 

2 hours ago

Group texts for non-AT&T contacts not working

My group texts for non-AT&T contacts are not working. It'll say 'No subject' when they attempt to message me and will not manually download either. Re

Hotspot allotment added

Hello I’m on the unlimited plan that allows 30gbs of hotspot allotment a month and I saw they adding 15 additional gigs of allotment to plans that alr

posted 

a day ago

• 

Last response by 

4 hours ago

Hotspot feature works on iphone but not when I switch th note 9 on same number

Hotspot feature works on iphone but not when I switch th note 9 on same number. I occasionally switch my sim between an iphone SE and Note 9. The hots

Extreme Messaging Issues

For the last 4 weeks, I have been having extreme problems with group texting. I will either not get messages or get them very delayed or my messages

Pixel 4 sends MMS messages endlessly

I have a new Google Pixel 4. For as long as I've had the new phone (several weeks), photos and gifs will not send properly. I'm using the standard And

posted 

5 months ago

• 

Last response by 

6 hours ago

Data stopped working

I purchased an add on today. $10 for 5 gb of hotspot. I have the $65 unlimited prepaid plan. As soon as I made the purchase my data completely stopped

posted 

2 days ago

• 

Last response by 

7 hours ago

AT&T TV – All Your Entertainment In One Spot.  Learn more…