Skip to main content
AT&T Community Forums
Data & Messaging Features, Internet Tethering

Data & Messaging Features, Internet Tethering

Tips for how you can take your internet on the go, with Wi-Fi hot spots & more.

Can't send or receive MMS images while on WiFi

My husband and I both have brand new Samsung Note 10s. While on WiFi, I am not able to send or receive pictures but he is. Is there a setting on my ph

Questions

Trandferring from iPhone 8 to iPhone 11 and Having Issues Connecting to Cellular Data

I have transfered everything over to my new phone but I am unable to connect to the cellular data/AT&T network on my new device. I don't know wher

Questions

Unable to receive email to text messages

I am currently not receiving email-to-text messages. Anyone else having this issue? I have used this feature for several years now, and occasional

Questions

Visual Voicemail Acts Like It's My First Time!

I've used this a fair bit in the past, and not that long ago. But now, If I go the the phone dialer keypad and see that I have a message on the little

Questions

Tap to Download Messages

I am traveling in Mexico and have the Mexico Roaming Bonus Plan. When I receive messages I have to manually download each message, instead of the mess

posted 

4 years ago

• 

Last response by 

Varalakshmi 

9 hours ago

Questions

Multimedia messages won't download.

I'm in a couple group chats for work and when I get their messages, I can't download them. I've tried restarting my phone, turning my wifi on and off,

Questions

Advanced Messaging not working on new Galaxy S20 Ultra

I just upgraded my phone to the Galaxy S20 Ultra (from the Galaxy S9+). I no longer have the Advanced Messaging features, even though I have that sett

Questions

i message & facetime

my daughter got a replacement phone and after i set it up her imessage and facetime won’t activate. We’ve googled and tried everything and it’s been o

posted 

16 hours ago

• 

Last response by 

OttoPylot 

15 hours ago

Questions

We need better protections to block unwanted text messages

I have used new features on my iPhone and installed the Call Protect app to cut down on unwanted calls. However, the spammers have increased their use

posted 

17 hours ago

• 

Last response by 

Constructive 

16 hours ago

Questions

Voicemail

I’m a bit at my wits end with Voicemail. Every time someone calls my voicemail or my wife’s voicemail it says the caller is not available and does not

Questions

Get started...

Ask a new question

Pinned posts