Announcements
Don’t miss your chance to add AT&T Protect Advantage. Peace of mind, starting at $15 per month. Open enrollment ends 3/31. See all protection plans.
Ready to ask the community a question?  Get started...
Data & Messaging Features, Internet Tethering

Data & Messaging Features, Internet Tethering

Tips for how you can take your internet on the go, with Wi-Fi hot spots & more.

picture texts

I can't send or receive picture texts messages from the other line on my account. We both have to turn off Wi-Fi to send or receive picture texts to t

posted 

Today at 2:17 AM

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

SMS Spam Coming From an Email Address: How to Report

I'm getting spam texts from email addresses. When I report those to SPAM,  there's a step to provide the phone number. When I send the email address,

posted 

1 year ago

• 

Last response by 

Yesterday at 10:20 PM

format of txt.att.net messages

Is there more detail available on the mapping of email message content to the content of text messages? For example...How do the fields of the email

posted 

2 weeks ago

• 

Last response by 

Yesterday at 8:33 PM

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

No vpn

Why did my phone suddenly pop up and say that my vpn is being managed by at&t? It was never like this before now there is suddenly an icon.

posted 

2 years ago

• 

Last response by 

Yesterday at 4:56 PM

Hotspot pribadi

Personal hotspot

posted 

4 days ago

• 

Last response by 

Yesterday at 12:23 AM

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Disable "Sign In To Network AT&T"

I had this issue with my older Samsung S7 but it rarely occurred so I ignored it when it happened. I recently got a new Samsung S8 Note and I get this

posted 

4 months ago

• 

Last response by 

3 days ago

TEXT MESSAGES

After the last upgrade, I have two contacts that I cannot send texts. I receive their texts just like all the others but I cannot send a reply. Ever

posted 

3 days ago

• 

Last response by 

3 days ago

"Sign In To Network AT&T" error

I am having the Sign In To Network AT&T popup and it fails to connect when I click it. The phone doesnt have data after this happened. I called Att an

posted 

3 days ago

Text/talk/data

Not updating again

posted 

4 days ago

• 

Last response by 

3 days ago

Unlimited Data Problems

For whatever reason, and this reason is unknown, you guys seem to think it’s cool to throttle data. Now, this would make sense seeing how if one didn’

posted 

2 years ago

• 

Last response by 

4 days ago