Announcements

For the latest on our response to Coronavirus (COVID-19), click here.

Ready to ask the community a question?  Get started...
Data & Messaging Features, Internet Tethering

Data & Messaging Features, Internet Tethering

Tips for how you can take your internet on the go, with Wi-Fi hot spots & more.

secure family

I downloaded the secure family app and paired it with my daughter's phone. It is still allowing apps i have blocked to be installed on her phone.

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

AT&T Secure Family

What exactly is this? I just started getting a message on my phone yesterday stating " Updating AT&T& secure family data".

posted 

a year ago

• 

Last response by 

11 minutes ago

Not getting 4 digits verification code

I am having trouble getting 4 digit verification code from naver.com when I tried to create an accout. I try using my friend's at&t number and it work

posted 

an hour ago

• 

Last response by 

38 minutes ago

Mobile hotspot issues

On my old number, part of the same family plan, the mobile hotspot worked. I switched to this new line for privacy reasons and when i log into myATT i

Text Log not generating again

Hello,I had submitted this problem before, once again my text messages are not generating in my log. I've been having this problem for about 3 months,

Text Log not generating on account

Hello,My text logs are not generating, had this problem before. Contacted ATT the first time they help me but it took a week to fix. Now it's happenin

posted 

12 days ago

• 

Last response by 

4 hours ago

Using Hotspot but still see "No Internet" Multiple Times a day

My family recently updated our plan to include hotspots. Now that I am working from home, I turn on the hotspot and connect to my computer but my zoom

posted 

5 days ago

• 

Last response by 

4 hours ago

CoronaVirus

My daughter’s school sent a survey and one the questions-requirements was a reliable internet. I’m sorry Sweetwater Union, No we have At&t.

posted 

3 days ago

• 

Last response by 

4 hours ago

iPhone hotspot tethering

I have unlimited plan. Is my hotspot limited? If so how can I see usage and increase. Using for work more than normal.

posted 

2 days ago

• 

Last response by 

5 hours ago

Hotspot allotment added

Hello I’m on the unlimited plan that allows 30gbs of hotspot allotment a month and I saw they adding 15 additional gigs of allotment to plans that alr

AT&T TV – All Your Entertainment In One Spot.  Learn more…