Announcements

For the latest on our response to Coronavirus (COVID-19), click here.

Ready to ask the community a question?  Get started...
Data & Messaging Features, Internet Tethering

Data & Messaging Features, Internet Tethering

Tips for how you can take your internet on the go, with Wi-Fi hot spots & more.

group texts

My group texts to non at&t customers send with a severe delay or not at all, despite the indication that they were sent. Every day starts the same, th

posted 

3 days ago

• 

Last response by 

7 minutes ago

SMS messages not sending or receiving

I’m not able to send or receive sms messages on any of the phones on my plan. I’ve been through all the trouble shooting and nothing worked

posted 

3 days ago

• 

Last response by 

33 minutes ago

15 extra GB

Im in the middle of my billing period and was wondering if i will get the extra today or at the beginning of next billing period

Data and mobile hotspot for unlimited plus plan

I read on the AT&T website that starting March 27th, AT&T was adding 10mb of mobile data to capped plans and also adding 10mb of mobile hotspot to the

posted 

4 hours ago

• 

Last response by 

an hour ago

New phone new plan at Wal-Mart

Wondering why no one is answering my question. I need to talk to customer service.

posted 

3 days ago

• 

Last response by 

2 hours ago

how do I check whether my iphone/at&t wireless service is sms enabled?

I am overseas(Australia) and have a 30 day international passport enabled on my iphone.I have never used sms, however I am trying to now. I understand

posted 

a day ago

• 

Last response by 

4 hours ago

Using Hotspot but still see "No Internet" Multiple Times a day

My family recently updated our plan to include hotspots. Now that I am working from home, I turn on the hotspot and connect to my computer but my zoom

Group Messaging Problem

Group messaging not working properly. Able to send messages, but not receive them - instead, getting "No subject, message size, expires..." unable to

Official Solution

Spam messages forcing read receipts on Galaxy note 9 in default messaging app

I get spam messages addressed to someone else daily from random numbers daily containing  URLs. The biggest problem with these messages is that

Texts downloading at once and delayed

Not receiving group texts and all download early in the morning at once. Today I had over 200 texts download at once.

AT&T TV – All Your Entertainment In One Spot.  Learn more…