Announcements
Ace Back to School with AT&T's A+ deals!
Data & Messaging Features, Internet Tethering

Data & Messaging Features, Internet Tethering

Tips for how you can take your internet on the go, with Wi-Fi hot spots & more.

E
Hotpot

I need hotpot for the day how do I get a day pass?

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

International plan tethering?

Hey I was wondering if you can tether a mobile device hotspot in another country with the international plan if you have the tethering plan on your ph

Questions

Note 20 Ultra Advanced Messaging Stopped Working

Seems to have happened after the most recent software update. I cannot see when messages are delivered or read, or the three-dots bubble when someone

Questions

Apple Watch SE stuck activating cellular after multiple watch and EID resets.

I purchased an Apple Watch SE on Unlimited your way, and for some reason, after multiple attempts, errors, and calls with both protech and advanced te

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Spam Messages on iOS

I have been getting Spam that missnames me Sabbir for several years now. It comes to my iOS Message app from a different sending phone number each tim

Questions

Have Unlimited Elite, why is there a statement about going "over monthly high-speed data limit"?

I just signed up for 5 lines of Unlimited Elite. When I look at my page on "Usage" under each  phone number there is the following statement: "I

Questions

AT&T Visual Voicemail downloads messages intermittently, does not seem to refresh reliably

I have a problem with AT&T Visual Voicemail app. Phone is Google Pixel 4a, Android v11, Visual Voicemail 4.4.0.10183. The issue is that VVM downl

Questions

Duplicate text messages arriving 3 days after originally received

This is now the 3rd thread I've tried to get help with this issue on as my others have been ignored. My LG v60 gets a duplicate text message on group

Questions

wireless voicemail

On my wife's iphone 8 if she misses a call and a message is left there is no indication on the phone that a message has been left. In order to hear t

Questions

Running out of data

I am traveling right now so I am using more data than usual. I am looking to have like one time extra data. Is that possible.

Questions

Get started

Ask a question

Most recent

View More

New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.