Skip to main content
AT&T Community Forums
Announcements
Learn how to Get the iPhone 12 Now!
Data & Messaging Features, Internet Tethering

Data & Messaging Features, Internet Tethering

Tips for how you can take your internet on the go, with Wi-Fi hot spots & more.

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Delayed voicemails IPhone X

Twice in the last 4 weeks there has been a delay in voicemails...  over 12 hours.  I tried the fix..  1 Press and release quickly volume up, 2 down, a

posted 

2 years ago

• 

Last response by 

LindaM1800 

an hour ago

Questions

AT&T HotSpot Issues

For the past couple of years, my family has been using an AT&T Hotspot for our internet. It worked like a charm with no problems until June. Since

posted 

4 days ago

• 

Last response by 

dman6233 

4 hours ago

Questions

Group text

I sent my new phone number to contact in my phone but did it several times in a group text not understanding what group texting is. The people I sent

posted 

4 days ago

• 

Last response by 

ATTHelp 

5 hours ago

Questions

short codes

I received an iPhone 12 on 10/23 and set it up. I have realized that I am not receiving short code texts which are necessary to gain access to most of

Questions

retrieving a deleted voicemail from a few weeks ago

Is that even poissible

posted 

4 days ago

• 

Last response by 

ATTHelp 

6 hours ago

Questions

Difficulty Sending Group Texts

My kids and I have a text group and all of us are having difficulty sending texts within this group.

Questions

Delayed voice mail

I received a voice mail this morning around 8:00 am that was left for me yesterday at 4:21pm. I received a message October 22 that was left for me on

Questions

Group Message Scam

Yesterday, somebody I don’t know made a group iMessage with 20 people. They made 5 groups with same exact members. And unknown user is sending links.

posted 

10 hours ago

• 

Last response by 

Constructive 

10 hours ago

Questions

Delayed voice mails....receiving 3-4 days late!

Voice mails are not reaching me until several days after they're left. This is unacceptable and a safety hazard, as I'm a caregiver for elderly parent

Questions

AT&T Blocking SMS from a Verizon Phone

My girlfriend has a Verizon phone. AT&T is blocking her SMS text messages from going to any AT&T phone - not just my AT&T phone.  Th

Questions

Get started...

Ask a new question

Pinned posts