Skip to main content
AT&T Community Forums
Data & Messaging Features, Internet Tethering

Data & Messaging Features, Internet Tethering

Tips for how you can take your internet on the go, with Wi-Fi hot spots & more.

H
Issues with Group Texts not going through and coming in as Unknown or out of order and late

I have been dealin with major issues with group texts for several weeks now. I never had an issue until recently. I have reset my phone multiple times

Questions

Have to shut off auto text messages from AT&T

AT&T is literally making me physically sick. I have a sleep disorder and am on prescriptions for that and the only time I get to sleep is in the

Questions

Accepted Solution

AT&T Secure Family App

If I am an AT&T postpaid customer, can I add the AT&T secure family app to my child's phone if she under Verizon?

posted 

3 months ago

• 

Last response by 

ws154k 

16 hours ago

Questions

Severe throttling

I have used AT&T for years now and never had too many issues, but now every time I try to use my xbox app to connect and stream from my Xbox the i

Questions

Accepted Solution

Mobile Hotspot Issue

So my plan does include mobile hotspot but when I go to my phone settings to enable the hotspot I get a message saying "To enable personal hotspot on

Questions

Low speed data

ATT is using deceptive and unfair trade practices by marketing your mobile service data plans as 'unlimited' while allegedly limiting those plans in s

Questions

group text message size limit

Currently, my group text message is limited to 18 recipients and I need more. How can I increase the number of recipients? iPhone 8 with unlimited te

posted 

6 days ago

• 

Last response by 

ATTHelp 

a day ago

Questions

Just an idea

I had Verizon then I switched to att now I’m going back to Verizon. That being said att is way faster at my house when you have high speed data but on

posted 

a day ago

• 

Last response by 

Codyfo 

a day ago

Questions

My data is not working

It stopped working after I registered my IMEI number with my activation of my At&T account. Please advise.

Questions

Sending text via email to @txt.att.net

Does AT&T block or throttle email to SMS? We use a program called Realview to send text messages to clinicians cell phones using email. [email

Questions

Get started...

Ask a new question

Pinned posts