Announcements

For the latest on our response to Coronavirus (COVID-19), click here.

Ready to ask the community a question?  Get started...
Data & Messaging Features, Internet Tethering

Data & Messaging Features, Internet Tethering

Tips for how you can take your internet on the go, with Wi-Fi hot spots & more.

Hot spot

I just changed my prepaid plan from $50/month to $65/month and my hot spot seems to have stopped working. Is there a setting in the phone I need to ch

Whitelist of our domain @iatse8.com

Hello. We are a labor union who uses sms messaging to contact our members. Many members are reporting they are not receiving SMS messaging from our

No Service & No Account Access

I live in the 85140 area. In Feb. 2020 I had no service for a day or two. Then from March 3-5 2020 I had no service. And now today, March 30 2020 I've

New phone new plan at Wal-Mart

Wondering why no one is answering my question. I need to talk to customer service.

posted 

11 hours ago

• 

Last response by 

11 hours ago

Great Relief

Received an estimated bill of over $288.00/month. After purchasing (from agent Bruce) a phone online and service for 4 lines for $189.00/month (that i

posted 

13 hours ago

• 

Last response by 

12 hours ago

group texts

My group texts to non at&t customers send with a severe delay or not at all, despite the indication that they were sent. Every day starts the same, th

Hot Spot capability

Hi, I’m wanting to use my iphone as a hot spot device at home for my laptop and tablet. It doesn’t work. Any suggestions?

posted 

14 hours ago

• 

Last response by 

14 hours ago

Photos not delivering over text message

I was recently abroad and was using Google Fi for international data. I am not back in the US and am using my AT&T sim card. I have tried to send phot

posted 

4 days ago

• 

Last response by 

14 hours ago

SMS messages not sending or receiving

I’m not able to send or receive sms messages on any of the phones on my plan. I’ve been through all the trouble shooting and nothing worked

Text messag

I have an IPhone and I use AT&T cellular service. Text message works fine between other AT&T Celluar users. If I get a text message from a non AT&T

AT&T TV – All Your Entertainment In One Spot.  Learn more…