Announcements

For the latest on our response to Coronavirus (COVID-19), click here.

Ready to ask the community a question?  Get started...
Data & Messaging Features, Internet Tethering

Data & Messaging Features, Internet Tethering

Tips for how you can take your internet on the go, with Wi-Fi hot spots & more.

stopping text messages from any computer

How do I stop receiving text messages from any computer?

Advanced Messaging phishing scam

My Galaxy S7 is being flooded with group text messages asking me to turn on advanced messaging.How can I block and delete them?

Extra hotspot allowance?

I was reading on AT&Ts website and saw that 15 gb will be added to the unlimited and more plans hotspot between April 2nd and May 13th. I hit my cap a

Texts downloading at once and delayed

Not receiving group texts and all download early in the morning at once. Today I had over 200 texts download at once.

posted 

2 days ago

• 

Last response by 

10 hours ago

Group chat issue

I have an iPhone and am in a group chat with 10 other people with various providers and phones. We have been in a group chat for a couple of years now

Can't use my data

I am in with the network coverage and has 20G data left, but I can't browse websites using moble data. However I can use the data for some of my chat

MMS group messages. Major issues.

I am only getting some of my text messages that are sent in group messages. It doesn't matter if i am on WiFi or mobile data. The messages prompt me t

posted 

16 hours ago

• 

Last response by 

11 hours ago

AT&T Hot Spots

I added 30 gb of Hot Spots to my existing plan yesterday. It does not show in my settings.

Group Messaging Problem

Group messaging not working properly. Able to send messages, but not receive them - instead, getting "No subject, message size, expires..." unable to

posted 

2 days ago

• 

Last response by 

12 hours ago

Left my phone at our house in a different city

Hi, My husband left his iphone 11 at our house in another city. He is lost without it and missing calls. We can't get back there till next week. Wha

posted 

16 hours ago

• 

Last response by 

15 hours ago

AT&T TV – All Your Entertainment In One Spot.  Learn more…