Tones, Games, Videos, More...

Tones, Games, Videos, More...

How to make your phone uniquely yours with ringtones & more.

Ask a question

Pinned posts

(0)
No conversations found!
(909)
Active Armor

cannot get an active armor icon on any screen

Questions

AT&T Active Armor won’t authenticate

I open the app click on continue, then I receive a “Hmm, we couldn’t authenticate your account.”

Questions

Why are calls of known contacts being blocked

Multiple incoming calls from known contacts are being blocked. I have marked them as valid, but they continue to be blocked.

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Do all 5G plans have Mobile Hotspot.

Do all 5G plans have Mobile Hotspot.

Questions

Where are my pictures in the cloud?

I cannot find my pictures in the cloud.

Questions

Closed

Specific Song ringtone

I want to use a specific song as a ringtone from a specific contact on my iPhone. Like, when my wife calls I want the ringtone to play "Can't Buy Me Love" by the Beatles. How do I do that. ?My default ringtone when ANYONE calls is from Star Trek...I did that somehow years ago, but I don't remember h

Questions

I cant find hbomax tile to activate my subscrption.

Ive checked on the website and I dont see the hbomax tile, all the agents told me to look for it but i dont so any help would be great.

Questions

How to download games

How can I download games without playstore?

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

HBO max free subscription

We have been att customers for many years, we heard we can get hbo max free, please reply

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Back to School With AT&T – Get the latest tech for students

Make sure your kiddo has the right tool for school!   AT&T is more than just phone’s, we also offer tablets like the Apple iPad, the Samsung Galaxy Tabs, or the Microsoft Surface, and more!   Check out what AT&T has to offer your student this school season!   AT&T

Questions

Be the first to reply

(110)
Can't Log in to Bellsouth email. Won't let me reset password.

Trying to log in to my Bellsouth email address but I keep getting this error message: "We’ve noticed activity that suggests your password may be compromised. To keep your info safe, select Forgot password to set a strong, new password. CARE CODE: 203.2 [FL001]" But when I select forgot pa

Questions

• Email

Cant login to my old email account ending in Sbcglobal.net

This is an old account I opened more the 15 years ago but was still using it. I tried resisting the password many times and it never worked

Questions

• Email

internet

Home with fiber optic internet needs hard wired connection for work.  Do I have options?

Questions

• Internet

Unlock request impposible to submit

I have an iphone that was sent by Apple as a replacement phone. The original phone was an At&T phone. The new phone was sent SIM locked by apple As a result of an IMEI check I I have thid regarding the hone SIM locked status: Next Activation Policy ID: 23Locked Carrier: US AT&T Activation

Questions

• Wireless

I can not hear or be heard by caller I 7 phone

I can not fix why my phone not working right everything else on phone works just the part of hearing and the other counter parts not able to hear me

Questions

• Wireless

Losing Wi-Fi on certain devices

We are losing our Wi-Fi on our Ring camera, and 2 Amazon smart plugs daily. By rebooting the system from the Smart Home app brings them back. Our Wi-Fi signal strength is strong. We have an Air 4920 extender. This is only happening in the front half of the house where our extender is. Any help?

Questions

• Internet

Trending Accepted Solutions

(146)

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Closed

DirecTV cancelling Newsmax

I am a 12 year subscriber to DirecTV & have had AT&T cell service for 15 years. I am EXTREMELY disappointed that DirecTV is cancelling Newsmax—the last (Edited per community guidelines) news channel. If this is not resolved with Newsmax being restored I will be cancelling my subscriptions.

Questions

• TV

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

How can I get to a live agent?

My son has passed away and I am trying to cancel his service. I spent an hour and a half on hold yesterday and another 20 minutes this morning before I had to answer another call. Is there a number for this?

Questions

• Internet

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Landline no dialtone

We do not have a dialtone at this time. Just started this problem again today.  We had the same problem 2 weeks ago & service man came out & fixed whatever was wrong.

Questions

• Home Phone

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

How to cancel my Internet

I tried to submit online cancel request but I couldn't submit because of this message " We didn't find services available for your request". Can you let me know how to issue by online cancel way?

Questions

• Internet

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

I would like to speak to a live person about my account

See subject. How can I contact in life person about my account? I am a senior on a fixed income and my bill increased nearly $20 per month. I cannot afford this. What can I do to reduce it?

Questions

• Internet

Frequently Asked Questions

Expand all
Not finding what you're looking for?

Shop the way you want

Free shipping & returns

Shop online with free shipping and returns.

Learn more

Same-day pickup

Order online and pick up in-store or curbside today. Subject to availability.

Find a store

Same-day delivery

Get same-day delivery with optional expert setup. Subject to availability. Select areas only.

Learn more

Live shopping assistance

Get help picking out the perfect device and plan with a live virtual expert.

Learn more
How can we help you today?
Shop phones
& devices
Bring your
own device
Upgrade phone
Add a line
to your plan
Download
myAT&T app
Get help online
Visit a store
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.