Available Now: Buy the new iPhone 14, iPhone 14 Pro and iPhone 14 Pro Max from AT&T!
Tones, Games, Videos, More...

Tones, Games, Videos, More...

How to make your phone uniquely yours with ringtones & more.

(888)
Samsung xcover pro streaming problems

After the latest update I haven't been able to open Netflix, I don't even get to the home screen I just get error 501-1006. I've cleared the cache and uninstalled/reinstalled it. I also can't watch hulu, I can get to the home page but no videos play.

Questions

Sound sounds muffled

My volume on my phone is so low even though it's turned all the way up. I have cleaned everything that I can. I can't even do face time due to I can't hear the person. How can I fix this?

Questions

Ported phone to att from verizon it erased my text message app and wont let me add any apps to home screen

I went to AT&T to port my verizion note 8 after porting it eraced my text messaging app so i try to add to home screen ..and it wont let me add any apps to homescreen

Questions

at&t active armor

I have an iPhone 14 pro - just upgraded from LG V35 thinq. I installed at&T active armor and when I open the app it gives me the error message - can't authenticate your account - please try again later. does anyone know how to resolve this issue?

Questions

Video not playing

If I’m on WiFi, videos play fine. Go to mobile 5G, 2 out of 4 bars and I get “We’re having trouble playing this video, please refresh”. Refreshing does nothing. And on the occasions where the video will play on phone, if I hardwire to TV, I get the same error message. 

Questions

App problems

I constantly get an error message that we’re having trouble showing the video. Please try again. I paid good money to use this app, but every game I select I get the same error. What is the problem???

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

How to unblock an app on secure family

I blocked safari on my daughter's iPhone and I can't unblock it.

Questions

GPS Tracking

For several days, when checking my child's location on the AT&T Secure Family app, I have gotten poor location and a notice stating that his phone is paired and using GPS but that sometimes GPS is not available. He is in locations he frequents - school, home, etc. where we have never had this p

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

At&t Call Protect App Help

Every time I call my financial institution, the app shows an incoming call from a “spam” number, and sends me a push that a call was blocked or received. It doesn’t happen when I call any other number. I have checked my call logs on the phone and with the provider. They don’t show incoming calls. Do

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Says I have Active armour on acct but I don't

Says I have an account already but I dont

Questions

Closed

Spotify

Why is art canceling it

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Disabled App Store & iTunes account

My account has been disabled in the App Store and on iTunes. How can I fix it?

Questions

Need help?

Pinned posts

Most recent

View More

Help for your devices & games
Fix, replace or check device delivery

Shop the way you want

Free shipping & returns

Shop online with free shipping and returns.

Learn more

Same-day pickup

Order online and pick up in-store or curbside today. Subject to availability.

Find a store

Same-day delivery

Get same-day delivery with optional expert setup. Subject to availability. Select areas only.

Learn more

Live shopping assistance

Get help picking out the perfect device and plan with a live virtual expert.

Learn more
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.