Uniquely for you. Preorder the new Google Pixel 6.
Tones, Games, Videos, More...

Tones, Games, Videos, More...

How to make your phone uniquely yours with ringtones & more.

F
Does AT&T accept blocklist phones for trade-in?

Does AT&T accept blocklist phones for trade-in?

Questions

Closed

singup page

I am trying to start a Directv Account but it only will let you a phone number, it is turn off because I  Account Health retire home or relearning how to walk us you body part, So if you can Put in your signup add phone number  or email so you can pick 

Questions

Not ableTo play on game sites

I live in Alaska but the websites I play games on state I am in Washington and will not allow me to play. I played on these sites in Alaska prior to plane travel but not able to play since returning g home

Questions

Spotify

Why is art canceling it

Questions

APPS ARE NOT GETTING DOWNLOADED FROM THE PLAY STORE

IM HAVING PROBLEMS DOWNLOADING APPS FROM THE PLAY STORE HOW CAN THIS BE FIXED?

Questions

Fake Text messages from AT&A

Hello -- I receive 1-2 times a day a message "FROM AT&T: Congrats to our winners. Jennifer and You. Click here for details." Or FROM AT&A: We recieved your payment. Click here for a gift from us."

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Ringback tones?

Are ringback tones still something that can be done? (i.e. when someone calls you they hear music instead of a normal phone ring)

Questions

Block online gaming on husbands phone

I need to block on line gaming on a phone. I am the subscriber and my child and husband are on my plan. How do I block him from downloading these apps like fan dual and another one? I am desperate

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Why am I getting the message: "FM Radio is Unavailable"?

I have Samsung A71 5g and it has FM radio capabilities, i downloaded a 3rd party app since this has no built-in app. NextRadio seems doesn't work, i'm getting message "FM Radio is Unavailable"..."nextRadio doesn't have access to the FM radio receiver. I need help or any suggestions of any app that w

Questions

Mobile Security iPhone app battery drain

My iPhone battery has been draining quickly. When I look at the battery usage, typically the ATT Mobile Security app has used up to 67% of my battery charge.  Is there a way to decrease this battery usage (other than deleting the app)?  thanks!

Questions

AT&T Wireless, DNS issues

Hi everyone,I'm a software developer running a website and I've got two AT&T users who are exclusively having a problem accessing my application. The page simply won't load for them when they are using their AT&T phone. They normally get an error like "page not found". If they connect to a wifi netw

Questions

Secure Family

Overall, this app has had locations accurate or at least in a general area. Yesterday all of a sudden, the location says that we are a few miles away from where we actually are.  The radius doesn't even hit where we are at.  My son's phone was in my car at his school when I dropped him of

Questions

Need help?

Pinned posts

Most recent

View More

New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.