For the mom who gives us everything - Mother's Day gifts that connects us.
AT&T Internet

AT&T Internet

Share tips and tricks with other AT&T Internet customers.
Ask a question

Latest conversations

View More

(71787)
Port Forwarding issue on BGW210

I have followed all steps and referenced the following links for the port forwarding setup. But, it is still not working.https://www.att.com/support/article/u-verse-high-speed-internet/KM1215101 https://forums.att.com/conversations/att-fiber-equipment/port-forwarding-issue-on-bgw210/62ff1538c971e303

Questions

Turning off DNS assist does NOT work

I have turned off DNS assist in the privacy choices of my ATT profile. IT'S OFF. When going to http://ewruoiweur.eruoierw I'm still getting the ATT search page corresponding to this domain. THIS IS NOT ACCEPTABLE. Not only this setting is hidden very deep in the profile but turning it OFF d

Questions

At&T Air Hub Doesn't recognize ethernet connection and is horribly slow.

I've been trying for months to contact support (very hard to get a hold of in California if you work fulltime on an 8:30am-5pm shift) for help on the matter of my slow internet. All they suggested was to move around the hub, which I did and we couldn't find any better spots. I've tried calling the p

Questions

Autopay Payment Method after Fraud Alert

As a potential victim of the 73 million user's whose data was breached by AT&T's negligence, I have decided to use my Apple Cash account as a method of payment. After the data breach, AT&T has the gall to request either a debit card or bank router codes or else my bill will increase by $5 pe

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Connecting Media Devices

Media Devices Make sure you have your WiFi information. If you do not have it, you can find it here.   Amazon Fire TV/Stick Connecting your Amazon Fire TV/Stick   AppleTV Connecting your AppleTV   Chromecast Chromecast ver1 Chromecast ver2   Roku Roku 3 Ro

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Closed

When will you take your dang DirectTV satellite back?

Im going to start charging you for rent of my roof space. We all know you guys charge for every nickel and dime you can get.

Questions

Water Meter Tampered by AT&T Technician

On Sunday April 21st, 2024, around 2pm, we noticed that our water meter was tempered by someone, after reviewing our video camera footage, we noticed a technician from AT&T remove the cover of the water meter and ran wires inside the water meter. This is unacceptable, especially when we were ho

Questions

Internet issues

I continue to have intermittent internet connection issues. is anyone having this issue?

Questions

Just got fiber internet installed, but now getting emails/mail instructing me to return the equipment

I got my internet installed by an ATT technician a couple weeks ago, and this week I've received both emails and physical mail stating I have canceled my services. I have not canceled my services, and I do not plan to. "Quick reminder: If you don’t drop off your equipment by May 6, 2024, you’ll need

Questions

Replace Gateway Pace 5286AC

I recently received notice that I will no longer receive remote updates to my Gateway firmware on the Pace 5286AC model. I have been reviewing the comments on this community about this subject. Thank you.  I am not a tech guy so please bear with me! I have a wire connected to a green port lab

Questions

Be the first to reply

(5)

Trending Accepted Solutions

(5)

Frequently Asked Questions

Expand all
Not finding what you're looking for?

Got a few minutes to learn more?

Check out these informative articles and resources.

Abstract rendering of Fiber optic internet.

EXPLAINER

What’s fiber internet?

Between remote work, gaming, streaming videos, social media, email, and so on, many of us spend a huge portion of our lives online. That’s what draws so many people to internet powered by fiber.
Woman working from home and videoconferencing with several colleagues.

TRENDING NOW

AT&T Fiber now delivers speeds up to 5 GIG

Is your home internet fast enough? Depending on speed tier availability and your household’s connectivity needs, you may choose an AT&T Fiber plan with hyper-gig speeds.
Three kids lounging on a sofa and browsing the web on their respective devices.

BLOG

A quick introduction to Wi-Fi 6

Wi-Fi 6 was designed to improve on previous standards in several ways, including more efficient battery usage, higher maximum bandwidth, improve security features, and more!
How can we help you today?
Shop phones
& devices
Bring your
own device
Upgrade phone
Add a line
to your plan
Download
myAT&T app
Get help online
Visit a store
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.