For the mom who gives us everything - Mother's Day gifts that connects us.
Wireless Account

Wireless Account

Learn how to best manage your wireless service and account.

Ask a question

Pinned posts

(2)

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Pinned

How to return your trade-in to AT&T - Information and Help from the AT&T Community

Learn what you'll need to do to send your trade-in Returning your device just got a bit easier. Once you move your data from your old phone to your new one, you will use the box your new device came in to ship the trade-in. You'll pack it up, tape the box closed (included), and place the shippin

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Closed

Where is my rewards cards?

I was suppose to receive two $300 rewards card for getting direct tv and att back and haven’t yet. I never received a confermation or nothing? Was I lied to?

Questions

(31335)
Transferred number from my parents account, and cannot see plan details on my ATT account.

Today, I transferred my phone number from my parents ATT account. I got email confirmation that the transfer is complete. When I press, "make a payment" or "See my bill", I do not see any information about the plan I selected. On those landing pages, it says "You don’t have any accounts linked to yo

Questions

Billing issue

I spoke w/Rebecca and I believe a manager about an issue I had with a feature called next up on my bill I never authorized. It’s been applied for just over a year and I had no clue about it. I had no luck in getting them to credit the full amount. So I asked to speak with someone else. I received a

Questions

Accepted Solution

question

hello im looking to figure out how can i transfer my phone from one ATT line to another?

Questions

My wireless account has been 'hijacked'

My wireless account has been 'hijacked', i.e. it has been transferred to some business account without my consent about 15 months ago. I didn't notice it until now because it was set to Autopay. That business account is still paying my bill, I still use my iPhone, it definitely sounds like some typo

Questions

New Iphone 13 not receiving calls from some contacts

New Iphone13 won't accept calls from some contacts. Goes straight to voicemail.  Never shows up in the missed call list.  Not on airplane mode, do not disturb or blocked

Questions

Closed

AT&T Fraud Claim - continuously denied with no explanation

​​I am a long time AT&T customer and US Army Veteran dealing with a relatively sophisticated fraud claim that AT&T has been no help resolving. Specifically, a criminal pretending to by my wife walked into an authorized AT&T retailer and purchased a new iPhone on my account using a new in

Questions

Accepted Solution

upgrade credits gone

Hello I had an upgrade and placed an order. AT&T cancelled my order and now I have lost my upgraded and gained a 1,000 bill on my current device. Customer service is zero help and tells me to call a number that is out of service.  Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks

Questions

billed incorrectly

I was on a cruise with the internet package from the ship line, Complete informed AT&T about it but they still charged be more that $6000 saying that I used at&t at sea, Can someone please tell me whom can I approach besides the regular customer service agents to get this reversed It is a so

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Closed

Activate your New Phone – Steps from AT&T

If you purchased your phone online, you may need to activate your new phone and SIM card before use. Below we have helpful tips to make this an easy process. Once you are done activating your device, you can log in to your myAT&T account where you can check information like billing, features, u

Questions

Third party provider scam

I started working for Burt's Mobile who claimed to be a third party wireless company that works with at&t. The boss Steven Carter claimed all website graphics needed to be approved by at&t, well I and a numerous amount of other artists fell for this job scam. He had us working for weeks and

Questions

Be the first to reply

(0)
No conversations found!

Trending Accepted Solutions

(5)

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Asurion Upgrade

Asurion insurance has suggested giving me an iPhone 15 pro max in for my iPhone 13 Pro Max. My 13 has cracked front and rear screens. If I take this option to upgrade via insurance claim, would it void my current upgrade eligibility with AT&T?

Questions

Accepted Solution

Unlocking Device After Paid Off

Hi everyone, I switched 2 lines over to AT&T in January 2023 and got a free iPhone 14 Pro (36 months of credits) for trading in an iPhone 12. Last week I switched over my personal wireless account to a newly created business account and paid off the iPhone 14 Pro. When trying to unlock online,

Questions

Accepted Solution

correct incorrect listed IMEI after insurance replacement

I have an ATT mobile phone line number and a Samsung S22 Ultra phone. There was damage to the original phone & a claim was filed with the insurance carrier.  The replacement phone arrived & we went through the activation process. It appears that the new phone's IMEI didn't get linked t

Questions

Accepted Solution

loyaty

I have been a loyal customer of AT&T for over 11 years and have always appreciated their service. However, I recently encountered a problem with my bill and the loyalty department. Despite trading in my phone and expecting $1000 in credits over 36 months, I never received it. Additionally, I tra

Questions

Accepted Solution

Trade In Help

We traded in a phone on 12/1/23 and took the phone to our local AT&T store; I have a receipt with the trade-in amount, promotion, and condition of the phone. After 5 months, we still do not have the credit promised. We have called several times over the past 4 months and offered several excuses

Questions

Frequently Asked Questions

Expand all
Not finding what you're looking for?

Shop the way you want

Free shipping & returns

Shop online with free shipping and returns.

Learn more

Same-day pickup

Order online and pick up in-store or curbside today. Subject to availability.

Find a store

Same-day delivery

Get same-day delivery with optional expert setup. Subject to availability. Select areas only.

Learn more

Live shopping assistance

Get help picking out the perfect device and plan with a live virtual expert.

Learn more
How can we help you today?
Shop phones
& devices
Bring your
own device
Upgrade phone
Add a line
to your plan
Download
myAT&T app
Get help online
Visit a store
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.