Find the perfect gift for the grad in your life with Graduation gifts that connects us from AT&T.
Need help understanding your bill?
madatemployer1234's profile

1 Message

Monday, April 8th, 2024 4:23 PM

Third party provider scam

I started working for Burt's Mobile who claimed to be a third party wireless company that works with at&t. The boss Steven Carter claimed all website graphics needed to be approved by at&t, well I and a numerous amount of other artists fell for this job scam. He had us working for weeks and when it was time to pay he never payed any of the artists. He also says he works with charities such as make a wish ( we have confirmed that he is not apart of make a wish), and the Trevor project (lgbtq)- which we are still trying to find out. He is now on a search for new artists to replace us as we havnt been payed, he is a scam and if he truly works with at & t then I believe its up to at&t to shut him down. 

ACE - Expert

• 

24.4K Messages

1 month ago

How would this be AT&T's problem? There are lots of third party companies that "work" with AT&T but all they have done is to pay a license or agreement fee to AT&T to use their name, logos, etc. If you got scammed by this company then you need to file a complaint with the BBB or band together and seek legal counsel for wages owed to you.

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.