For the mom who gives us everything - Mother's Day gifts that connects us.
Wearables

Wearables

Learn how to use and troubleshoot your wearable devices.

Ask a question

Pinned posts

(0)
No conversations found!
(1234)
AT&T iWatch 3

What will be the cost per month for service? Will the iWatch 3 be available for pre-order? Is there financing? Or can you bill the amount to your bill?

Questions

Samsung Gear s2 SIM not provisioned

Unable to use AT&T Number sync. How can I get this activated?

Questions

Numbersync Unavailable

I just upgraded to a new Note 8, and am having problems getting my gear s3 to activate the numbersync service.  Every time I try to start it, it says numbersync is currently unavailable, try again later. I have a tried a few times now (including later) without luck. Any suggestions? Thanks!

Questions

AT&T Fails to Deliver Again!!!

I purchased three Fitbit Charge 2s in July 2017. AT&T charged my credit card so I assumed my Fitbits would be shipped. However, they never were. I instead got an email saying that if I didn't contact them by August 3rd, my order would be automatically cancelled. I called them before August 3rd TWICE

Questions

SIM not provisioned

Because I have a company phone, I cannot get an account ID.  I think this is ridiculous but what am I going to do?  However, the thing that really annoys me is that I continue to get this message.  How do I stop it?  I'm ready to throw the watch out of the window.

Questions

S2 gear voicemail setup

How?

Questions

SmartWatch Sim Card

Is it possible to get a sim card for my smartwatch, so that it will get text messages and data from my cell phone without using bluetooth

Questions

Smartwatch Sport from LG

Hello , i'm from Germany and on my Vacation to the States i bought a " unlocked " LG smartwatch Sport and now back home it won't work with my SIM Card. It tells me that i need At&t . We don't have At&t here in Germany.But that's why I bought a unlocked one. What can I do? My Email is [edited for pri

Questions

Samsung gears s2 wont stay charging

I have a gear s2 that when I put it on the charger it comes and starts charging then blinks and goes off. I haft to constantly put it on and off for it to charge all the way. It started happening after the update. Please help I use this on a daily and it's becoming a hassle.

Questions

samsung gear s2 battery drain

i have a new samsung gear s2 (one week)and the battery drain so fast like 1.5-2 hours need help please

Questions

Be the first to reply

(0)
No conversations found!

Trending Accepted Solutions

(1)

Accepted Solution

Stand alone Apple Watch SE with cellular plan not receiving calls

My daughter has an Apple Watch SE with a cellular plan (no cell phone). All of a sudden, her watch is not receiving or now making calls. It started with it not receiving calls but being able to make outgoing calls. I did some research and basically found no answers except to restart the watch. After

Questions

Frequently Asked Questions

Expand all
Not finding what you're looking for?

Shop the way you want

Free shipping & returns

Shop online with free shipping and returns.

Learn more

Same-day pickup

Order online and pick up in-store or curbside today. Subject to availability.

Find a store

Same-day delivery

Get same-day delivery with optional expert setup. Subject to availability. Select areas only.

Learn more

Live shopping assistance

Get help picking out the perfect device and plan with a live virtual expert.

Learn more
How can we help you today?
Shop phones
& devices
Bring your
own device
Upgrade phone
Add a line
to your plan
Download
myAT&T app
Get help online
Visit a store
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.