For the mom who gives us everything - Mother's Day gifts that connects us.
rschmidt0486's profile

Contributor

• 

1 Message

Tuesday, September 12th, 2017 1:18 PM

Numbersync Unavailable

I just upgraded to a new Note 8, and am having problems getting my gear s3 to activate the numbersync service.  Every time I try to start it, it says numbersync is currently unavailable, try again later.

I have a tried a few times now (including later) without luck.

Any suggestions?

Thanks!

Former Employee

• 

32.9K Messages

7 years ago

Following as im having the same problem

ACE - Expert

• 

23.9K Messages

7 years ago

@rschmidt0486 wrote:

I just upgraded to a new Note 8, and am having problems getting my gear s3 to activate the numbersync service.  Every time I try to start it, it says numbersync is currently unavailable, try again later.

I have a tried a few times now (including later) without luck.

Any suggestions?

Thanks!

it could be because the phone has not launch officially yet the imei range of the note 8 is not in the numbersync database.....  Just a thought as I would not put that past ATT

ACE - Sage

• 

117.4K Messages

7 years ago

Are these the ATT branded phones?   

Contributor

• 

3 Messages

7 years ago

Are you a AT&T Business user or a personal user with a myAT&T account? I ask because I was able to make it work after a huge headache and many hours with my business account.

Contributor

• 

2 Messages

6 years ago

I am a business owner. How did you make it work.  It works for 3 minutes and then it turned itself off. Also, I can not turn on the call/text notifications in the gear app when gear is connected via Bluetooth. So, I get emails and other notifications but no cals/text even on bluetooth. 

Contributor

• 

2 Messages

6 years ago

I am a business owner. How did you make it work.  It works for 3 minutes and then it turned itself off. Also, I can not turn on the call/text notifications in the gear app when gear is connected via Bluetooth. So, I get emails and other notifications but no cals/text even on bluetooth. 

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.