For the mom who gives us everything - Mother's Day gifts that connects us.
Wearables

Wearables

Learn how to use and troubleshoot your wearable devices.

Ask a question

Pinned posts

(0)
No conversations found!
(1235)
Samsung gear S2

I have had this wearable for just a few weeks and had it set up at the time of purchase.  It had been working great until just a few days ago.  I am unable to receive text messages for some reason now.  I can send but not receive.  I have read online forums and not been able to resolve on my own.  I

Questions

Gear S3 Frontier

After a factory reset of my gear s3 frontier. It will not remote connect. Bluetooth works but this is not how it suppose to be connected. Please advise

Questions

LG Watch Sport text message syncing problem

I have a LG Watch Sport and a Samsung S8.  I set up NumberSync.  When I send a text message from my watch it doesn't sync with my phone.  But it does sync to my watch when I send a message from my phone.  Incoming text messages go to both.  I don't know if this is related but I also have the IMS Ser

Questions

Apple watch 3 on grandfathered unlimited data plan?

I have a grandfathered unlimited data plan with two lines on the account.  How can I add an apple watch series 3 to one of the lines, and what will be the cost?

Questions

Apple watch 3 with Cellular for customers with Business accounts

Hello, my company pays for my service on our business account but will not pay for the extra amount to add cellular for the apple watch 3.  How do I add this on a credit card or other?  this seems like a pretty big issue for apple and the carriers as I have heard this from many customers who want bo

Questions

Apple Watch 3 numbersync

Really excited to get the new Apple Watch 3 with GPS. Only to be on the phone for two hours trying to get the watch to sync with the phone. Is anyone else having this problem? Waiting for a technician to call me back. #slightlyannoyed.

Questions

Apple watch 3 ship dates?

Any update of ship date? I ordered 42mm stainless steel black with original ship date of October 27 - Nov 10th. Have not seen an update

Questions

I have AT&T prepay can I add a cellular apple watch

I want to add an Apple Watch

Questions

My wife is reciving my test messages on the watch sync to her phone number

We got a new gear s3 the watch is number sync to her number but all text messages she receives are ones I receive in my phone.

Questions

buying new sim card for smartwatch in USA

Hi AT&T Team, can I buy a  new sim card with a new/existing plan for my standalone Chinese smartwatch(comes unlocked) that I bought online?is there a requirement for a smartwatch to get any AT&T network certification or FCC certification? please advise.

Questions

Be the first to reply

(0)
No conversations found!

Trending Accepted Solutions

(0)
No conversations found!

Frequently Asked Questions

Expand all
Not finding what you're looking for?

Shop the way you want

Free shipping & returns

Shop online with free shipping and returns.

Learn more

Same-day pickup

Order online and pick up in-store or curbside today. Subject to availability.

Find a store

Same-day delivery

Get same-day delivery with optional expert setup. Subject to availability. Select areas only.

Learn more

Live shopping assistance

Get help picking out the perfect device and plan with a live virtual expert.

Learn more
How can we help you today?
Shop phones
& devices
Bring your
own device
Upgrade phone
Add a line
to your plan
Download
myAT&T app
Get help online
Visit a store
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.