For the mom who gives us everything - Mother's Day gifts that connects us.
Community lounge

Community lounge

Introduce yourself and connect with other clubhouse members in our lounge!

Ask a question

Pinned posts

(1)

Closed

Wireless Service: 10 Things You Need to Know!

Wireless Serivce: 10 Things You Need to Know! And subjects we see most often in the community!     by Lizdance 40 . 2015=2016 Recipient of the Award for Community Excellence and author of Data Management: Cause for Gray Hair, Hair Pulling and Stress   I'm a former Verizon customer. (Not a co

Blog

(1374)
Where to "verify my identity" after I set up my AT&T community account.

I joined AT&T community a few minutes and was welcomed as a new member but when I posted a question, I was asked to "verify my identity." I got an email from AT&T with a numerical code but see no place to enter it. Now what?

Questions

Internet free time

When I have free time, I want to find something useful to do. Who does what when they are not at work?

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

A Facebook promotion on Dell laptops

I replied to an advert on Facebook. by the Atlanta Ga store advertising the sale of Dell 5300 latitude i7 laptops buy one get one free. I send my inquiry and received a whats up from the sales manager Muhammed Khalid Jamal . I want to know if this is for real. regards Francois du Plessis south A

Questions

How to get AT&T to sponsor events?

Hi! I am trying to find out how to go about requesting a sponsorship from AT&T for a conference.

Questions

Employee recognition?

I have been searching for two days now for anything on ATT employee recognition and have found nothing. (That is sad) Soooo…. I’ve been with ATT for over 15 years and NEVER had a good or even average experience on the phone with a rep. I had to call yesterday and was connected to a gentleman named J

Questions

Removal of Easement in Texas

How do I submit a request to have an old easement removed from commercial property? Ed

Questions

Utility Easement Encroachment Letter Release

Good Morning, Please we need to request a Utility Easement Encroachment Letter for a property in Miami , Florida Dade County. Please can you provide me the contact for this department in this area? Thank you

Questions

Octapharma visa debit

I donated plasma for the first time today and I have not been able to register it.

Questions

Closed

Note 9 vbucks

Can you still get the galaxy skin and vbucks if i buy the galaxy note 9?

Questions

Closed

Unethical company

How can AT&T advertise ethics as a company and support fox "news" with advertising? I am a long-term wireless subscriber with four family phones on our plan. My father before me, and I are long-time AT&T stockholders. I am contemplating canceling/selling all unless AT&T stops advertising

Questions

Be the first to reply

(4)
How to register

I received a refund card from ATT. I no longer have the card it was attached to.  I have not been able to use the card without a pin.  How do I get a pin and the balance?

Questions

Change to more cheaper plan will lose original device discount?

Hi My current plan is "AT&T Business Unlimited Performance" have include device discount $25 ,so the actual payment on this line is below official $100 of this plan , if I change to cheaper plan on website, I will lose original device discount $25 on new more cheaper plan? Thanks

Questions

Application Status

Hi, I have submitted applications and immediately after submission the status shows “Under Consideration.” Is that a standard status upon submission? Or could it be because I listed a current employee as a referral?About how long does the application process usually take?

Questions

1099R

where do i get my 1099R for 2023

Questions

Trending Accepted Solutions

(1)

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Unsafe Driving complaint - AT&T truck

AT&T truck (Dodge RAM) PA license# BRG 8350. At 7:40 AM, on 4/29/24, I was behind this vehicle traveling southbound on interstate I-99 in PA between exits 76 and 69.  The truck was covered with mud and rocks.  Every time the truck hit a small bump, dirt and rocks dislodged hitting the

Questions

Frequently Asked Questions

Expand all
Not finding what you're looking for?

Shop the way you want

Free shipping & returns

Shop online with free shipping and returns.

Learn more

Same-day pickup

Order online and pick up in-store or curbside today. Subject to availability.

Find a store

Same-day delivery

Get same-day delivery with optional expert setup. Subject to availability. Select areas only.

Learn more

Live shopping assistance

Get help picking out the perfect device and plan with a live virtual expert.

Learn more
How can we help you today?
Shop phones
& devices
Bring your
own device
Upgrade phone
Add a line
to your plan
Download
myAT&T app
Get help online
Visit a store
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.