Find the perfect gift for the grad in your life with Graduation gifts that connects us from AT&T.

AT&T related help: Welcome back

Kibisimangry's profile

• 

3 Messages

Friday, April 28th, 2023 2:35 PM

Closed

Unethical company

How can AT&T advertise ethics as a company and support fox "news" with advertising? I am a long-term wireless subscriber with four family phones on our plan. My father before me, and I are long-time AT&T stockholders. I am contemplating canceling/selling all unless AT&T stops advertising on fox news. Let’s face it, it’s not a news show. It profits from lies, misinformation, and stoking anger, racism, discrimination, and misogyny. If AT&T continues to support this station, I and my family will no longer support AT&T.

ACE - Expert

• 

27.8K Messages

1 year ago

Are you going to stop using products and all other services that choose to advertise on Fox News?

While I totally agree with your assessment of Fox News, you can't hold AT&T accountable and not all the others.

HERE is a list of the top advertisers on Fox (and AT&T isn't there).

• 

3 Messages

1 year ago

Yes, I will boycott others too where possible. It's just that I and my family have been invested in AT&T stock and services for a very long time and it will be a big change for us. We have a long history (me since 1984) of doing the best I can to put my money where I believe it's a better choice for our country, community, and social and environmental compass. I buy locally and buy made in the USA too.

• 

3 Messages

1 year ago

Thanks for the list. I have progressive Insurance too. They will be getting the same message.

ACE - Expert

• 

24.4K Messages

1 year ago

Good luck. Business is business and companies/corporations will advertise where they can reach large numbers of customers. I agree about Fox entertainment but you’re just ****ing in the wind.

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.