Check out AT&T's Valentine's Day Gift Guide for ideas & deals on the new Samsung Galaxy S23!
Community lounge

Community lounge

Introduce yourself and connect with other clubhouse members in our lounge!

Ask a question

Pinned posts

(2)
Friday Fix! Microsoft Surface Duo and the Surface Go 2 now Available! News and more! (9/4/20)

Welcome to the Friday Fix! Microsoft Surface Duo and the Surface Go 2Microsoft’s first dual-screen Android device, Surface Duo, is coming to AT&T* on the Nation’s Best and also Fastest Wireless Network1.   AT&T Believes at HomeDuring the COVID-19 pandemic, employees have continued

Blog

Closed

Wireless Service: 10 Things You Need to Know!

Wireless Serivce: 10 Things You Need to Know! And subjects we see most often in the community!     by Lizdance 40 . 2015=2016 Recipient of the Award for Community Excellence and author of Data Management: Cause for Gray Hair, Hair Pulling and Stress   I'm a former Verizon customer. (Not a co

Blog

(1180)
NewsMax

Why did AT&T cancel Newsmax, do you really think it is a good idea to practice censorship of free and open speech, 1st amendment…hello, if you do not restore Newsmax, I WILL CANCEL my AT&T service as soon as my contract is up, count on it!

Questions

Closed

Taking out Newsmax without any notice....

So I had heard that Direct TV was going to take away Newsmax, I checked my Uverse and it was still showing on the listing guide, however, it too was gone. Who does ATT think that they are?  Everyone needs to write to our Senators and House representatives and let them know we are NOT in Commun

Questions

Potential Partnership Opportunity - 2023 Clay County Fair, Spencer, Iowa

Hi -  I am Jason Brockshus, Partnerships Director here at the Clay County Fair in Spencer, Iowa.  As I hit the ground running in 2023 and look forward to September 9-17 and the Clay County Fair, and can’t help but appreciate all the individuals who work in unison to make this wonderful

Questions

What does ATT ‘s policy mean? And on door to door sales.

It woke me up. Do you have a policy for these signs? Does it mean an ATT 's salesman knocks on my door when I have a no soliciting sign? I am an ATT customer and not happy with this policy.

Questions

My Vehicle Was Hit By a Driver

While driving in Grand Prairie, TX on 5/26/22 around 8:40AM CST the driver of a Chevrolet vehicle got into the on ramp at the last second and attempted to push me off of the road so that he could get onto 360N and in doing so, he struck my passenger side mirror knocking the mirror off of the housing

Questions

Devices I never ordered, charges I never authorized

ATT COR DT was the charge description on my bank statement. Do I ever get my money back?

Questions

Accepted Solution

Message editing

Why are the words "(Edited per community guidelines)" and "(Edited per community guidelines)" being edited out of my comments?

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Obtaining approval to become a contractor on an ongoing job in my area

Hello, I have been informed that there is an ongoing AT&T project going on in my area. I would like to become a contractor on this job whether it be as a general contractor or sub-contractor. I have researched and all I keep getting is to register as a perspective supplier. Is this the only step I n

Questions

Legacy AT&T Pension plan info

Legacy AT&T Pension plan info CAN ANYONE HELP? I am a former AT&T employee, received a letter from SS that I have a pension benefit, but when contacting Fidelity they don't have the information, said it was one of the legacy plans that did not transfer over, and said to call AT&am

Questions

Very unsafe driver

Today 01/03/2023 I was traveling west on highway 78 and as soonest I got on 78 I notice there is a at&t pick up truck switching between all 3 lanes . I continue driving and after around 8 miles I was on the middle lane and he was on the right lane trying to pass traffic when he quickly realized

Questions

Be the first to reply

(135)
Overcharge to account after account cancellation

Around the start of November I was traveling from the states to Okinawa Japan on Order since that where I’m currently stationed at. Prior to leaving the states I called and made the last set of my payment for my account, and attempted to cancel my account only to be accomplish the attempt in Guam w

Questions

• Wireless

Research the Product you are Buying Before you Buy

Sharing an experience regarding a phone purchase to help someone else not have the same experience I did; it's not all negative. It is my belief all things work together for good. We learn and we grow through our experiences. We can also help others by sharing our experience/stories. My story is l

Questions

• Wireless

unable to attach files

unAble to attach files in emails

Questions

• Email

Urgent

I applied online but the submission never went through and it took money from my bank

Questions

• Internet

I need help getting in my account i forgot my id an password

I need to update my information but cant get into my account i damaged my phone and unable to get verification sent to my phone an i cant remember the password to the email i set wit my account

Questions

• Wireless

Trade in

AT and T had promotion at sams club to trade in iPhone 11 for IPhone 14. I was told that as long as the trade in phone is not broken and in good condition, I will get credit of $750 to offset the cost of the new phone. After waiting for more than a month, I just receive a gift card of $130 in the ma

Questions

• Wireless

Trending Accepted Solutions

(157)

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Cancel a Line on my account

I have paid off all phones on my account and would like to cancel one phone permanently. Can you explain how to do this?

Questions

• Wireless

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

I what to buy a gateway

I want to buy a gateway to replace my 2Wire 198. Is that possible, and will AT&T configure it to my current internet service?

Questions

• Internet

Accepted Solution

I see that I was scammed into the trade in like others

I was told to send my damaged phone bc it was under warranty.  I sent the phone recieved a new phone , then AT&T sent the damaged phone back stating that it was not under warranty and that I would be charged $700. I have tried since Nov. 22 yo resolve this..no luck at all. I WOULDN'T RECOM

Questions

• Wireless

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Unlock Device

Not a att customer but my phone is locked to there network

Questions

• Wireless

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

The S23 is here for 2023! - Check out the latest Galaxy Smartphone from Samsung!

Spice up your chakra with The Samsung S23 Ultra Let's get to it. New phones mean new hardware and software to boot. One of those features is Advance Night Photography for epic night shots! Not just that, the main camera is something to talk about with its 200 MP (Wide) lens, leaps from its predeces

Questions

• Wireless

Frequently Asked Questions

Expand all