Military Appreciation: Exclusive savings for military, veterans, and their families!
Community lounge

Community lounge

Introduce yourself and connect with other clubhouse members in our lounge!

(910)
Secure remote connection

Hi all! Please advise which method of remote connection to the computer is better to use. This is a new topic for me, I've heard a lot, but I haven't tried it. I want to find the most secure method of connection. I would be grateful for hints!

Questions

AT+T UNIVERSAL CARD

As this card is discontinuing the 30 minutes of free calling time will you offer me a benefit of equal value? I have been a perfect customer using this card for DECADES since it was first issued and the only reason I use it is for to take advantage of the 30 minute calling benefit.  If you do

Questions

Please stop advertising on Fox

The only post I found about concerns over att advertising on Fox News was 4 years old. The only response  said it was pointless to discuss here.  So I bumped the thread ….and then it was closed:( Given recent events, there must be other att customers who are bummed that att advertises

Questions

Any update on technology application?

Any update on technology application?For Business?For Marketing?For Finance? Thank you!

Questions

Closed

Erroneous emails sent to me by ATT

Every month I receive a "payment received" email from ATT. The email has the correct account number and amount.  The email shows that I paid the bill through Visa.  Problem is, I don't own a Visa card.  Later in the same month, I will receive a different email saying my bill is now a

Questions

How do I tag another user on the forums here?

When I want to tag another user in a post to be sure they see it, I've tried using @username but it doesn't become a link (like I've seen when other users tag each other in posts). How do I tag another user on the forums here?

Questions

Billing for lack of service

ATT has left a downed cable in my yard of which I have to move in order to utilize a section of my property over and over again Considering the lack of customer service for my mother with dementia and the threat of collection agencies regarding services that were turned off by my sister last year i

Questions

When will AT&T return to its roots?

Do I remember AT&T, when it was the sole TELEPHONE company, super service, super equipment, very personalized. Then the tech revolution came, they made computers and I had theirs, it was faster than IBM’s. And, added internet “worldnet,” Then it got broken up! Cingular regained the name, but no

Questions

Bring your device compatible

Hi all, I am desperately asking for your help for a Samsung Galaxy S21 FE device I am purchasing unlocked from oversease. The model is SM-G990BLGAATS and I would like to make sure it is compatible to use in the US with at&t 5G network. I looked at the list of compatible devices and not sure if

Questions

Employees Pension Plan of L M Berry & Co

My name is Randy Stiver. I am a former employee of L M Berry and Co. I recently started receiving social security and received a letter from them stating that I may be entitled to a monthly pension payment due to my work employment at L M Berry.  The letter noted the year reported was 1993, th

Questions

Horrible AT&T Driver backs up traffic while playing on his phone.

You have a sticker on the back of your company cars that says, "It Can Wait. Eyes on the road, not your phone." Meanwhile your driver is screwing around on his phone so much he's swerving and stopping at green lights. Not a light that was red and we were sitting there and it turned green. It was a g

Questions

My biggest problem is voip,!

Why can you not offer a way to block these virtual numbers. I know why because at&t provide them as standard now for new land line service. So they can't without blocking their own money making service provided numbers. They do have the ability but can't separate their legitimate customers from

Questions

Need help?

Pinned posts

Most recent

View More

Shop the way you want

Free shipping & returns

Shop online with free shipping and returns.

Learn more

Same-day pickup

Order online and pick up in-store or curbside today. Subject to availability.

Find a store

Same-day delivery

Get same-day delivery with optional expert setup. Subject to availability. Select areas only.

Learn more

Live shopping assistance

Get help picking out the perfect device and plan with a live virtual expert.

Learn more
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.