Announcements
You Could WIN A Year Of Wireless Service – Learn More!
Community lounge

Community lounge

Introduce yourself and connect with other clubhouse members in our lounge!

File complaint against technician

I am not an att customer but there is a technician in front of my house who just decided to use the rest room on the side of his van in front of my th

posted 

2 days ago

• 

Last response by 

Today at 4:37 AM

Need cables buried

AT&T was to have a cable buried at the (Address hidden).This was almost a year ago and the cables are still not buried.Please send someone out upon re

posted 

2 days ago

• 

Last response by 

Today at 1:24 AM

Directv Billing issue

I've been an AT&T wireless customer for years (10+) with 5 active phones. I also have been a DirecTV customer for many years (5+). In July of 2019 I m

posted 

Yesterday at 2:17 PM

• 

Last response by 

Yesterday at 4:33 PM

Never had att service yet they say i have a past bill

Never had att service yet they say i have a past bill

posted 

1 week ago

• 

Last response by 

Yesterday at 12:08 AM

You Could WIN A Year Of Wireless Service from AT&T THANKS®

Enter our Win Wireless Sweepstakes by AT&T THANKS® for a chance to win a whole year of wireless service (up to $250/mo.) FIVE lucky customers will s

posted 

3 weeks ago

• 

Last response by 

2 days ago

New Emails going to TRASH folder

Does anyone know how I can change the folder the new emails should go to? I'm having to check the TRASH folder everytime I check for new incoming mai

posted 

4 days ago

Grammys Elevate New Guard

The Grammys, much like other legacy entertainment institutions, are making a wave of changes to better reflect our changing musical tastes, which are

posted 

5 days ago

2020 Pop Culture Anniversaries: Movies, TV Shows, Celebrity Birthdays

With the start of a new year, it's always fun to take a look at what pop culture anniversaries we can look forward to over the next 12 months. For ins

posted 

1 week ago

Accepted Solution

Utility Mapping

I work for the City of Willits and we are designing a tree planting project downtown. I am looking for accurate locations of AT&T underground faciliti

posted 

2 weeks ago

• 

Last response by 

2 weeks ago

Emails going to TRASH folder.

Since I was hacked a couple weeks ago, all new emails are going to the trash folder. I have to check there & have them moved to the inbox every day.

posted 

1 week ago