We Still Have Great Cyber Week Deals: Check out our $5 and under smartphone deals!
Clubhouse

Clubhouse

In this clubhouse you'll find everything about what you can enjoy with your AT&T products and services!
Ask a question

Latest conversations

View More

(1258)
Your favorite NBA player probably has a favorite esports player

Forget on-court stats. With the NBA now a 24/7/365 league, fans want to know what players are doing outside of the 48 minutes on the game clock. The most likely answer? Playing video games. The average NBA player has a surprising amount of time on their hands. Even if they train for four hours and s

Questions

• Gaming Arena

Comments to articles on currently.att.yahoo

I can no longer see responses to my comments. When I check my profile I do not recognize the user name and there is at least one other person with the same screen name as me.  Can I change my screen and user names? Thank you.

Questions

• Community lounge

At&t use of offensive sports team name.

I recently watched a television commercial where At&t referenced "irish" the Notredame sports team nick name. The name "fighting irish" and the disrespectful image of an angry "leprechaun" should not be celebrated by Notredame university or by a national company.  People of irish descent w

Questions

• Community lounge

AT&T Email Fraud

Recently, I received an email on a transaction of $1076.96 from something called "AT&T". I tried to reach them or contact through their site https://www.att.com// but didn't got any response. I've never had an AT&T account. Has anyone else experienced this or got any mail? Or any other stori

Questions

• Community lounge

I can’t check my rewards card balance!!!

I got the rewards card due to a deal thing i signed up for but now. Since I have the card I can’t check the balance the website won’t work. Please Help.

Questions

• Community lounge

Zagg invisible screen protector

Purchased the zag screen protector from Best buy after getting my phone only a few months ago The item was already damaged when package was opened installed myself anyways it finally gave rest of the way I removed it I have a warranty lifetime on this screen protector but the company zag has back or

Questions

• Gaming Arena

Accepted Solution

How can I delete or edit my replies

I need to edit a reply I made q few weeks ago as it contained a bit too much information. I don't have the option to edit my reply though. Is there any way to delete it?

Questions

• Community lounge

AT&T sponsorship of US soccer

AT&T sponsors US soccer. The US soccer team is competing in Quatar. They have changed the US soccer logo to protest. I don't give a hoot about the protest. I do not want them to compete as the United States team if they do not honor the country or our symbols. I spend about $50,000 a year with A

Questions

• Community lounge

1800 access number not working

I have tried to use my card but when dialing the access number it goes to a busy signal before I am done dialing. My phone company said it's not on their end I need help. How can I get a new access number or card I have almost 1200 minutes on there. Please email me [email scrubbed]. I don't know ho

Questions

• Community lounge

health care benefits options for at&t retirees

I am an active bargained-for at&t employee of over 20 years, currently just short of 64 years of age. I am considering retirement on or before December 31st of this year.  What non-Medicare health care insurance options are available through the company for me and my family (self, spouse a

Questions

• Community lounge

Be the first to reply

(3)
Comments to articles on currently.att.yahoo

I can no longer see responses to my comments. When I check my profile I do not recognize the user name and there is at least one other person with the same screen name as me.  Can I change my screen and user names? Thank you.

Questions

• Community lounge

1800 access number not working

I have tried to use my card but when dialing the access number it goes to a busy signal before I am done dialing. My phone company said it's not on their end I need help. How can I get a new access number or card I have almost 1200 minutes on there. Please email me [email scrubbed]. I don't know ho

Questions

• Community lounge

How do you report a bug in the web page?

Not sure where this belongs, but this seems to be the "other" catch-all. When I download data and text usage as an XLS or CSV file, the units for data column / field are of inconsistent units. Kilobytes appear in the usage field on some lines, megabytes appear in others. Proper data structure an

Questions

• Community lounge

Trending Accepted Solutions

(1)

Accepted Solution

How can I delete or edit my replies

I need to edit a reply I made q few weeks ago as it contained a bit too much information. I don't have the option to edit my reply though. Is there any way to delete it?

Questions

• Community lounge

Frequently Asked Questions

Expand all
Not finding what you're looking for?

Shop the way you want

Free shipping & returns

Shop online with free shipping and returns.

Learn more

Same-day pickup

Order online and pick up in-store or curbside today. Subject to availability.

Find a store

Same-day delivery

Get same-day delivery with optional expert setup. Subject to availability. Select areas only.

Learn more

Live shopping assistance

Get help picking out the perfect device and plan with a live virtual expert.

Learn more
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.