Find the perfect gift for the grad in your life with Graduation gifts that connects us from AT&T.
Community lounge

Community lounge

Introduce yourself and connect with other clubhouse members in our lounge!

Ask a question

Pinned posts

(1)

Closed

Wireless Service: 10 Things You Need to Know!

Wireless Serivce: 10 Things You Need to Know! And subjects we see most often in the community!     by Lizdance 40 . 2015=2016 Recipient of the Award for Community Excellence and author of Data Management: Cause for Gray Hair, Hair Pulling and Stress   I'm a former Verizon customer. (Not a co

Blog

(1380)

Accepted Solution

5G Wireless Technology: Transforming Connectivity and Beyond

Share your experience with 5G, I want to discuss its implications for the Internet of Things, healthcare and more, and I want to exchange views on how this technology is changing the future of communications. After all, this is a revolution in technology.

Questions

Former employee site

hraccess.att.com is not working. Please advise. 

Questions

Community ID not able to sign in

I had an AT&T Community account back on 2017.I can see my old posts.I can access the att.net email tied to it.However, when I go to sign into the account, I receive "Login Failed. Invalid email or password."Tried to sign in with my email and user name. Same error. Then tried to reset password a

Questions

Closed

‎phone number for Roku customer service

Roku Customer Service 18,4,4, 5,3,9 ,9,8,3,1 Is there a phone number or email address at AT&T with a real person on the other end that I can register a complaint with.  I really don't like a Customer Rep being rude or condescending when I am having issues with my service.  And th

Questions

Old Community Login not working

I had an AT&T Community account back on 2017.I can see my old posts.I can access the att.net email tied to it.However, when I go to sign into the account, I receive "Login Failed. Invalid email or password."Tried to sign in with my email and user name. Same error. Then tried to reset password

Questions

Closed

Community Forum Access Error Messages

Today, the following access error messages seem to have been displayed from approximately 1:41am to approximately 1:50am: You don't have permission to access "http://forums.att.com/" on this server. Reference #18.3ffe3017.1624341044.31466207 You don't have permission to access "http://forums.a

Questions

On hold jazz tune at ATT customer service

8/16/23, does anyone know the title of the jazz tune you hear while on hold with ATT customer service? its great but to distorted to be identified by Shazam.   Thanks!

Questions

Injured due to negligence of AT&T contractor

I was injured due to the negligence of an AT&T contractor or subcontractor I don't know which one but I've been unable to get any response from AT&T how do I get in touch with the legal department?

Questions

Job

Are u guys able too check my application I put in for At@t installation technician or no

Questions

Job

I applied went to interview for a tech job no one has contacted me I am afraid they lost my app

Questions

Be the first to reply

(5)
Employment question regarding Security Clearance

I'm currently looking for a job and have seen one that I qualify for however, don't have the Secret clearance required. How does one get the clearance prior to getting the job. I thought that the hiring company sponsored the individual for the clearance and they could not get the job until cleared.

Questions

hiring issues

I have applied twice now to a store near where I live and twice now I haven't even been granted an interview they have just closed out the application then sent an email telling me I wasn't being considered. I find that to be a bit unprofessional. Do you have an email for the Human Resources for AT&

Questions

Fidelity Pension confusion

I need to be directed in the right person or part of AT&T that handles this. My mom passed away a little over a year ago and put me on her bank account. She was getting monthly deposits which I thought were from her mutual fund investments. I did not pay much to the account because it was not my

Questions

How to register

I received a refund card from ATT. I no longer have the card it was attached to.  I have not been able to use the card without a pin.  How do I get a pin and the balance?

Questions

Change to more cheaper plan will lose original device discount?

Hi My current plan is "AT&T Business Unlimited Performance" have include device discount $25 ,so the actual payment on this line is below official $100 of this plan , if I change to cheaper plan on website, I will lose original device discount $25 on new more cheaper plan? Thanks

Questions

Trending Accepted Solutions

(0)
No conversations found!

Frequently Asked Questions

Expand all
Not finding what you're looking for?

Shop the way you want

Free shipping & returns

Shop online with free shipping and returns.

Learn more

Same-day pickup

Order online and pick up in-store or curbside today. Subject to availability.

Find a store

Same-day delivery

Get same-day delivery with optional expert setup. Subject to availability. Select areas only.

Learn more

Live shopping assistance

Get help picking out the perfect device and plan with a live virtual expert.

Learn more
How can we help you today?
Shop phones
& devices
Bring your
own device
Upgrade phone
Add a line
to your plan
Download
myAT&T app
Get help online
Visit a store
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.