Community lounge

Community lounge

Introduce yourself and connect with other clubhouse members in our lounge!

(960)
error code Care Code: 205.2 [LU003]

[email scrubbed] I have been getting this error message for 3 weeks now, cleared cache, restarted modem, waited, used other browsers don't know what to do at this point.

Questions

Care Code: 205.2 [LU003] on subaccount

I have a subaccount that is locked due to too many failed login attempts (I think it was two? Seems a bit strict). I not receive the "Care Code: 205.2 [LU003]" message .  I waited about 12 hours between attempts.  Maybe I should wait until tomorrow afternoon at try again. If there i

Questions

Why Can't I Send A Forum Member A Message ?

I've chosen to follow a user here in the forum's that's an at&t employee, but when I attempt to send a message I receive an error prompt (in red character's) that states something like 'passed some kind of limit reached'. I really don't understand what that error means, can someone please explai

Questions

Which app is the best for tracking bike rides?

I have been cycling lately and I'd like to know exactly how far (and time/high) I have to go on my bike trips. I want to pursue the trend of longer and longer bike rides therefore it's increasingly crucial to track. How do you propose?

Questions

importing a csv file to contacts

Hello. I have a saved csv file that I would like to upload to my e-mail contact list.  I have done the steps that the help center advised.  I opened my e-mail account.  I clicked on the 'Contacts' icon.  I saw no 'Actions' menu, but clicked on the 'More contacts options" button.

Questions

Unapproved Account Transfer

I have a single AT&T account for my internet. My Father has DirecTV and landline telephone accounts. AT&T started communicating information about my father's accounts on the my AT&T account site. I had informed Customer Service that he wouldn't talk to them when they called because he's

Questions

PayPal double charge reward visa

I recently activated my rewards card and had only used it for one purchase. I loaded card to my PayPal and denoted to use the visa. My bank account was charged as well as my visa balance being depleted. PayPal denied my claim saying they only see one charge but I never asked to have my bank charged!

Questions

Horrible Employer

I applied to AT&T in December of 2021. Got confirmation I got the job as a retail sales consultant in mid January. I had to wait until February 14, 2022 to start the job. After waiting almost a month, I honestly forgot about the job. So I missed my first day. Completely my fault, I own that mist

Questions

Website is showing 520 Error at customer's end

Hi, from last two weeks my website is facing an error 520. Site's work's fine at my end, but few customer's complain that they are getting 520 error. How can i overcome this error? Please somebody suggest me the solution. Thanks.

Questions

maintainence?

is the website on maintenance after 11pm ? why does it saying there is no such account? if website is not working pls tell customers so we don't keep trying to login which says no account found.  

Questions

Maintenence around Substation

Hey there my name is Carson [EDITED]. I live next to your substation [EDITED]. Hamilton ms 39746. And the grass here is getting tall. It's next to a wet woody area and im afraid it'll start to become a home for snakes and other nuisance animals. Last year there was a mowing service that mowed it but

Questions

Why does AT&T separate each service issue/contact? This results in retelling the problem over and over.

I received a letter in February regarding the 3G shut down. I contacted the number provided and was told that I would receive two replacement tablets. The tablets never arrived. I called again was the told that the mail offer had expired and they were out of tablets. That fact that I called the firs

Questions

Need help?

Pinned posts

Most recent

View More

Shop the way you want

Free shipping & returns

Shop online with free shipping and returns.

Learn more

Same-day pickup

Order online and pick up in-store or curbside today. Subject to availability.

Find a store

Same-day delivery

Get same-day delivery with optional expert setup. Subject to availability. Select areas only.

Learn more

Live shopping assistance

Get help picking out the perfect device and plan with a live virtual expert.

Learn more
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.