Community lounge

Community lounge

Introduce yourself and connect with other clubhouse members in our lounge!

Ask a question

Pinned posts

(1)

Closed

Wireless Service: 10 Things You Need to Know!

Wireless Serivce: 10 Things You Need to Know! And subjects we see most often in the community!     by Lizdance 40 . 2015=2016 Recipient of the Award for Community Excellence and author of Data Management: Cause for Gray Hair, Hair Pulling and Stress   I'm a former Verizon customer. (Not a co

Blog

(1370)

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Utility Poles by the Railroad Tracks

Why do telephone poles by railroad tracks often have two horizontal crossbeams?

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Application

Hi, I was reaching out because I haven’t received an email or phone call regarding the position I interviewed for. Job number - 2307683 email - [email scrubbed]

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Beneficiary Needs to Report Death of Former SBC/ATT Employee

Hi. My mom used to work as a manager at SBC/ATT before she retired in 2000.  She recently passed away and I would like to know who to contact in order to report her death and burial and finalize benefits.  I couldn’t get through at&t one-stop because of the att uid. Thank you for you

Questions

Why Direct TV and AT&T Lost 10 Billion in 30 days After Deplatfroming NewsMax and OAN

I want to express my displeasure with your decision to deplatform Newsmax TV. It was a terrible decision, and as a result, we will be cancelling our 5 phone cell phone coverage with you after 11 years. You go woke you go broke.

Questions

AT&T building in Chicago Lawn 63rd St

​Hello, I would like to make on offer on your closed Chicago Lawn building.  Please call me (Edited to remove personal information).  Thank you in advance.​

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Closed

ATT Retiree Benefits Dependent Verification from Alight

The company that ATT uses to handle retiree benefits is called alight. They do not know what they are doing. It has taken my wife several phone calls for 1 month to change our mailing address on the system. We are not able to change the address on their web site because it comes from ATT. Today we s

Questions

Shut down my account

I registered for an AT&T account when they came to my college, but it didn't work. I was not able to make calls, take calls, or use mobile data. When I went to the AT&T store, they told me that AT&T would never work on my phone, as it is a European model which is not made in the United S

Questions

Can you tell us about your experience of traveling to the airport?

Can you tell us about your experience of traveling to the airport?

Questions

Closed

Job applied for

I applied and got a email to move to the next step. It gave me a date and time but it says phone, in person or live time. Sent 2 emails and haven’t heard which way I can do it. It only gave me a week notice and I am previously working.

Questions

Be the first to reply

(3)
Application Status

Hi, I have submitted applications and immediately after submission the status shows “Under Consideration.” Is that a standard status upon submission? Or could it be because I listed a current employee as a referral?About how long does the application process usually take?

Questions

1099R

where do i get my 1099R for 2023

Questions

Contractors AT&T uses

How do you become an approved contractor for AT&T to clean up behind construction, demolition etc. that is done

Questions

Trending Accepted Solutions

(0)
No conversations found!

Frequently Asked Questions

Expand all
Not finding what you're looking for?

Shop the way you want

Free shipping & returns

Shop online with free shipping and returns.

Learn more

Same-day pickup

Order online and pick up in-store or curbside today. Subject to availability.

Find a store

Same-day delivery

Get same-day delivery with optional expert setup. Subject to availability. Select areas only.

Learn more

Live shopping assistance

Get help picking out the perfect device and plan with a live virtual expert.

Learn more
How can we help you today?
Shop phones
& devices
Bring your
own device
Upgrade phone
Add a line
to your plan
Download
myAT&T app
Get help online
Visit a store
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.