Get Unlimited Talk, Text, & Data for $40/mo. when you sign up for AutoPay. Plus, Mexico & Canada included!
Account & Usage

Account & Usage

Tips for managing your AT&T PREPAID account, data usage and payments.

Ask a question

Pinned posts

(0)
No conversations found!
(7596)

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Hotspot data

I was looking for hotspot data. I believe a visitor is running up my data with her tablet. I turned off data on the tv but my internet on my hotspot has been going up since she came to visit is there a way for me to check online to see if it is going to her tablet? The fire tv was the first issue be

Questions

My account canceled without notice

I was using at&t in canada but I don’t know after paying my bill after 1-2 days they canceled my service and saying that i use more data in canada and i got no text or email saying that they will canceled my account i was at &t customer from from than 3-4 years

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Cancel Prepaid SIM Card

Hello!! I would like to cancel AT&T Prepaid SIM card. I want to cancel because I out of the country. I cannot activated this card.

Questions

Why am I not getting 5G+ on prepaid?

Hi, I just recently got AT&T prepaid. My plan ($65) claims it has 5G access but it always shows 5G E. I’ve heard from a lot of people 5G E isn’t actual 5G and is an advanced form of 4G. My phone supports 5G as well. I have an iPhone 12. I’ve tried turning on airplane mode and turning it off, re

Questions

Accepted Solution

16GB / $300 Per Year Issue - Slow-down upon renewal?

Been on the 16GB / $300 plan for a year. Performance has been great and no issues.  My renewal was yesterday (Nov 13), so I preloaded the account with sufficient funds for the renewal a couple weeks ago.  Everything looks like it worked... balance was paid and my new renewal date is Nov

Questions

Prepaid phone not fully activated

I bought my phone last night bought the $50 plan. But I can only send text messages and receive text messages I cannot make any phone calls or get on the Internet or anything else and when I look at my phone number in the settings it shows unknown

Questions

Newly activated sim card has no service

I activated my prepaid sim card and I want to keep my number from Tmobile. I successfully activated the sim card, but I can't make phone calls or receive texts. I want to log in my prepaid account, but I can't get temporary password since I can't receive texts. I used this number in att prepaid befo

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

eSIM

Anybody else have an ESIM installed on their device remotely after activated using a physical SIM ON an Apple i13

Questions

Keep getting locked out of my account

Last month, on my phone, I was helping my mother with her plan, had to enter her info of course, and since then, when I go to my account, I end up having to reset everything. It keeps locking me out. I thought I had fixed it last month. I had no idea it would do this.

Questions

Closed

Good internet connection near wooded area

I live in Independence, LA in a wooded area a lot of buffering happens when trying to use the internet. Who is the best provider for this kind of area?

Questions

Be the first to reply

(0)
No conversations found!

Trending Accepted Solutions

(3)

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

I payed my bill

The money is in my account I payed it with the same card on file for auto pay but my phone is not working

Questions

Accepted Solution

Itemized bill

Trying to get a itemized call log

Questions

Accepted Solution

How can I access my call/text logs after I switched from AT&T prepaid

I left AT&T prepaid a few months ago and lost access to my online account. How can I view my call/text logs from the time I had my account open? I have called numerous different AT&T numbers, including the store in my area and have had no luck with an answer.

Questions

Frequently Asked Questions

Expand all
Not finding what you're looking for?

NEW PLAN

Unlimited talk, text, and data

Get the essentials for a great price with Mexico & Canada included.

$40/mo.
After $10/mo. AutoPay discount. Reg. $50/mo.
Shop now
How can we help you today?
Shop phones
& devices
Bring your
own device
Upgrade phone
Add a line
to your plan
Download
myAT&T app
Get help online
Visit a store
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.