Get Unlimited Talk, Text, & Data for $40/mo. when you sign up for AutoPay. Plus, Mexico & Canada included!
Account & Usage

Account & Usage

Tips for managing your AT&T PREPAID account, data usage and payments.

Ask a question

Pinned posts

(0)
No conversations found!
(7604)
Hotspot can’t get password HELP

I bought a turbo hotspot. Tried adding data can’t access because I never got the pin. 5 stores and hours on the phone later and no one will help. I can pay money to the account (without logging in) but not access it to buy the data plan so my money is just stuck. Went to store verified identity and

Questions

turbo 2 hotspot not receiving password text

my new turbo hotspot 2 will not receive a password text, so i can go online to my data usage. Spent 2 1/2 hours with tech at att nothing. Had me flip the hotspot sim to my phone, received nothing. No matter what i do i cannot receive a password text. guess i will have to cancel service, if i cannot

Questions

Can someone PLEASE help me before my service gets cut off?

I've been trying to pay my account for 2 days now. My service end date is today. I've tried like 10 different payment account options including debit card, credit card, paypal, and my checking account. I've tried to pay using the app, a web browser, chat, text support, automated call support, a

Questions

Non access

I'm lock out of my art. Services. I cannot make any calls and I only can make emergency.. Someone please help

Questions

Get port out account details for prepaid number

Hi I am trying to reach out customer service from few days now to request switching my prepaid number to postpaid but the customer care people keeps saying I need to visit store and store people says that I need to do it on call. After getting tired of this cycle I requested porting details but I am

Questions

12 month plan 16GB on prepaid

Do you have to have a new phone for a new single line with the ATT prepaid one year $300 plan? I have an ATT android I was using with my account but I cancelled it and want to know if I have to buy a new phone or only use a new email?

Questions

Activate prepaid phone

My daughter just purchased a prepaid phone from Walmart. After entering the ICCID, IMEI, and Service number she gets the error "Hmm … something isn't working right here. Please try again later." There is no contact information for AT&T on the web site. How can we activate the phone?

Questions

Swapped sim card to new phone and my account got suspended

I'm prepaid, and my phone broke yesterday. I swapped my sim to a new phone and when i try to call it says "please return to your place of purchase so your retailer can complete the purchase one their systems this will allow your att activation to continue" or something like that. Well i cant return

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

I bought a prepaid motivate 4 AT&T & I want to use my access wireless sims card in it how can I do that

Access wireless says my sims is compatible but when I put it in the phone it says device is locked

Questions

"DATA" in account history

Can someone please explain why there is "DATA" in my call log history that has my number as "calling number", and nothing for "number called".  it always has a different number for "units charged", and "Data Used".     I don't know what this is!

Questions

Be the first to reply

(0)
No conversations found!

Trending Accepted Solutions

(1)

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

How do I activate prepaid card

Need help activating card

Questions

Frequently Asked Questions

Expand all
Not finding what you're looking for?

NEW PLAN

Unlimited talk, text, and data

Get the essentials for a great price with Mexico & Canada included.

$40/mo.
After $10/mo. AutoPay discount. Reg. $50/mo.
Shop now
How can we help you today?
Shop phones
& devices
Bring your
own device
Upgrade phone
Add a line
to your plan
Download
myAT&T app
Get help online
Visit a store
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.