Get Unlimited Talk, Text, & Data for $40/mo. when you sign up for AutoPay. Plus, Mexico & Canada included!
Account & Usage

Account & Usage

Tips for managing your AT&T PREPAID account, data usage and payments.

Ask a question

Pinned posts

(0)
No conversations found!
(7604)

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Can't log in to prepaid account

I have been trying to log in for months and I'm tired of trying the only way I can log in is by changing my password continuously I'd I try to log in with my pin or password I get locked out for an hour. This needs to get fixed I cannot keep changing my password Everytime I try to log in also when I

Questions

VESTA AT&T SCAM

My parents visited me in the US last year (2019) for 3 months and I had signed up for adding two lines to my account (month to month) so they could use it while they were visiting. They left US end of August. I had called up AT&T and requested them to get these two phones off the account so I don't

Questions

Accepted Solution

Merging two prepaid accounts under one user ID

I have two prepaid wireless accounts - one is a mobile phone, one is a mobile wifi hotspot. These are set up using the same email, therefore have the same user ID. (email is the default ID) To be clear, I am logging into my mobile phone account, and trying to merge my wifi account with it, or link

Questions

ACP activation going in circles

Hello everyone, Im having some issues with getting my ACP to get put back on my account.  2 months ago I apparently became unqualified and att removed my benefits.  I called ACP, they had no issue on their end.  They still showed active with att, so i decide to reapply.  I have

Questions

Accepted Solution

Prepaid Plan Renewal Date for a Canadian

I am a Canadian that purchased a prepaid plan on July 26, 2023. I needed it for July through the end of September, 2023, but did not need it in October 2023, so I did not renew at the end of September, 2023.  I will be requiring it again starting on November 17, 2023.  My question is, if

Questions

Accepted Solution

Prepaid sim

I live in Australia & travel to the US regularly to see my partner. I purchased a sim last year, went to an AT&T branch to activate it for data usage and it worked great that 1st (post COVID) trip. Returned earlier this year, topped it up but could only use it whilst using free WiFi. I am

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Why am I unable to add time to my daughter's prepaid account?

My daughter has not used her phone for some time, and service stopped. In the past, we were able to simply pay the past due amount through the website and reinstate service. This time, however, we are unable to log into her account. Attempts to make a payment without signing in fail as the webpage s

Questions

Over scratched my top up pin right off...

Hello I scratched my top up pin off almost completely. I can only see about 3 numbers.  And It is not on my receipt.     I also went to the Walgreens I purchased it from. An they said that they can't help me.     I went to two other stores and they said they can't

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

HACK FROM AMERITECH

I RECEOVED A MESSAGE TODAY FROM MY CREDIT CARD DARK WEB SEARCHES. APPARENTLY AN EMAIL FROM AMERITECH HACKED MY PHONE NUMBER AND OTHER INFORMATION. THE EMAIL ADDRESS IS 5HIS HACK CAME FROM IS : Email [email scrubbed] ĤAS AMERITECH BEEN HACKED AGAIN.

Questions

Bridge pay prepaid account

Why can't I receive my bridge pay after my payment or $20 I can't get calls or texts messages why

Questions

Be the first to reply

(0)
No conversations found!

Trending Accepted Solutions

(1)

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

How do I activate prepaid card

Need help activating card

Questions

Frequently Asked Questions

Expand all
Not finding what you're looking for?

NEW PLAN

Unlimited talk, text, and data

Get the essentials for a great price with Mexico & Canada included.

$40/mo.
After $10/mo. AutoPay discount. Reg. $50/mo.
Shop now
How can we help you today?
Shop phones
& devices
Bring your
own device
Upgrade phone
Add a line
to your plan
Download
myAT&T app
Get help online
Visit a store
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.