Get Unlimited Talk, Text, & Data for $40/mo. when you sign up for AutoPay. Plus, Mexico & Canada included!
Account & Usage

Account & Usage

Tips for managing your AT&T PREPAID account, data usage and payments.

Ask a question

Pinned posts

(0)
No conversations found!
(7592)
ERROR CODE: SSACT-558

I got the sim card and insert into my phone yesterday, but I can't receive calls or send/receive texts or even connect to Internet. When i try to activate the card, it shows ERROR CODE:SSACT-558. Please fix it ASAP.

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Closed

Printed messages

Hello, Would it be possible to get a print out of the text messages of this line from 10/01/2022-10/31/2022?

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Charged when abroad

Hey, so im abroad since the past month. I was just monthly charged today for my account. I wanted to know if i can pause my account till i come back and be refunded till then since I really would like to use that money while overseas.

Questions

Hotspot not adding the data I bought

I paid the plan payment but it’s not adding the data. I’ve powered it off then on, and still nothing.

Questions

We're working on our system right now. Give us some time and try again later. ERROR CODE: SSACT-523

I am trying to use my prepaid SIM card, I am already put it in my phone, and I got a SMS from at&t, give me a link to activate my SIM card, I have already finished tipe my all information and it shows me "We're working on our system right now. Give us some time and try again later. ERROR COD

Questions

my at&t hotspot data has been depleting when i’m not using it

a few days ago i reactived the service on my hotspot, i use the 55$ for 50GB plan, i use it when im out of the house. but have not used it much since, only one time (today) for all of 30 mins. but i only have 36GB left as of today, and when i went to check the usage history its saying there’s been

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Delay phone activation

Someone on my plan wants to upgrade to a new phone, but wants to wait a month to use the phone. He is fine with the installment billing starting, but doesn’t plan on switching over to the new phone til after the holidays. Is that going to be a problem?

Questions

Information about my account

Please I need to find my account PIN, number transfer PIN, and my SIM card number, where can I get this information.

Questions

Closed

Continually get "port out request failed because of invalid pin" error when trying to port my prepaid number to another service

HELP please. I've spent a WEEK trying to port my existing ATT prepaid number to another service (Hello Boost has 15 GB data unlimited text, talk, for $260/year and Mint has the same package for $300/year vs. ATT only having 8 GB data per month.  I'd happily stay if they'd match either of these

Questions

Activate service paid PREPAIDSM 12-month Unlimited

Hi,I bought AT&T PREPAIDSM 12-month Unlimited. This amount is reserverd on my credit card.I have activated the SIM but I do not have service. When logging in my balance is 0 and I need to pay 300. Please help activating this service asap.Thank you.

Questions

Be the first to reply

(0)
No conversations found!

Trending Accepted Solutions

(2)

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Why does my signal icon show full bars but is transparent?And I can’t make and receive call or text even use data

I got a gmail say my phone number transfer complete,and it told me to restart my phone,and I do it but when I turn in back on the signal icon becomes transparent,and I can’t use the eSIM,can’t make a calls or receive calls and text,data.i am using AT&T prepaid and I was activate today

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

How do I. Verify my identity

You canceled my order and want me to verify identity

Questions

Frequently Asked Questions

Expand all
Not finding what you're looking for?

NEW PLAN

Unlimited talk, text, and data

Get the essentials for a great price with Mexico & Canada included.

$40/mo.
After $10/mo. AutoPay discount. Reg. $50/mo.
Shop now
How can we help you today?
Shop phones
& devices
Bring your
own device
Upgrade phone
Add a line
to your plan
Download
myAT&T app
Get help online
Visit a store
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.