For the mom who gives us everything - Mother's Day gifts that connects us.
Wireless

Wireless

Share tips and tricks with other AT&T Wireless customers.
Ask a question

Latest conversations

View More

(222747)
How to get PUK number

I can?t find where to go to get PUK. I go to account overview. I do not see next steps as the directions were given.

Questions

Wrong names on callers

I switched to AT&T from a different carrier 1 month ago. I own the account and all the other members of the account names come up as me with their actual cell phone numbers on the iPhone, EXCEPT for the one family member who has a Samsung phone: her name and number are correctly displayed. The s

Questions

unlocking a iphone

Requested at&t unlock a phone. The request showed pending.  24 hrs later, I received a email stating that request was cancelled because time had expired!  I have recieved multiple emails this week from at&t , but this one concerning unlocking a phone, I did not receive , was not i

Questions

Not receiving SMS messages from overseas

I am planning a trip to Finland this summer. Several services have tried to send me sms messages. I have not received a single message from any of them. I doubt it matters, but I have a moto g stylus 5g (20222).

Questions

trade-in credit

In September we traded 4 phones in for new ones. None of them received the correct credit for the promotion that was available.  I've spent over 24 hours on 10+ different calls trying to fix the problem.  3 out of 4 are now correct.  The issue is the phone that is being credited hasn

Questions

ATT Lost my trade in!Scam & Fraud!

I see from finding this and other forums that this is an ongoing issue with alot of people. ATT I have been chatting and talking to for over 4 months now about my trade in.I was sent the packaging and label to shop my trade in February.I did that and even called to confirm.In March I was told they r

Questions

Internet on LOT Secomea router

Hi I'm having trouble configuring the internet on a Secomea router. I have a data card and I can't connect it to the GSM network. I've tried with several APNs and they never connect to the GSM network. I tried to test sending an SMS message and it doesn't send either. What will be the problem? Tha

Questions

My pixel 6 turned into an Alcatel in the trade in process

What mojo is this? I sent in a pixel 6 on Feb 5, got two trade in credits, and then found out it magically turned into an Alcatel! I never even owned an Alcatel! Att told me there’s nothing they can do. I mean, I could call ups or usps who handled the package after I packed it (and what, accuse the

Questions

ATT Bait and Switch to get seniors to upgrade their phones

We weren't really interested in upgrading our phones, especially not my husband and this can be verified in our decades old account with ATT, but we kept getting bombarded with messages from AT&T and especially by the ATT sales people every time we walked into Sams Club. On November 14 we walk

Questions

Accepted Solution

AT&T Asurion is a SCAM

I used Asurion insurance to get a new phone back in June. They shipped me the new phone and gave me a box and return label to ship back my broken phone. I dropped off my broken phone package at USPS and they gave me a receipt. 4 months later in October, I get a $350 bill from AT&T because they s

Questions

Be the first to reply

(10)
unlocking a iphone

Requested at&t unlock a phone. The request showed pending.  24 hrs later, I received a email stating that request was cancelled because time had expired!  I have recieved multiple emails this week from at&t , but this one concerning unlocking a phone, I did not receive , was not i

Questions

My phone won't connect to the All-Fi Hub

There are two apps of the registration downloading

Questions

AT&T won’t honor free earbuds with S24 Ultra promo

After doing some research online, we went into a store to make the switch to AT&T. I asked the salesman about the earbuds promo and showed him the webpage. He said he didn’t have that promo in his system but to try calling customer service and they could add it. Went to another location, same de

Questions

Leave positive comment

I wanted to commend Brianna, the AT&T manager with whom I spoke at length with on April 30 (2.5 hours!), Brianna somehow managed to resolve a long-standing problem with my wireless/landline account. I had signed up for autopay/paperless billing and for some unknown reason AT&T told me they c

Questions

phone keeps losing total connection to ATT

I have my wifi off so that setting is doing nothing, but for some reason I have 0 ATT signal in the middle of Oklahoma City. I put it in airplane mode and use the phone for a little bit then all of a sudden poof no network connection until i put it back in airplane mode and turn it off. that is the

Questions

Account management email info incorrect?

Hey, Has anyone added a wireless account to a new user id on My ATT and then received an automated email from ATT Account Management that says: You have added the following ATT account to user id: *your user id* And then says Account type: Wireless Last four digits for wireless number: **** Last fou

Questions

Trending Accepted Solutions

(41)

Accepted Solution

Samsung A23 Software Update failed

Yesterday on May 2nd my Phone (Samsung A23) needed a software update ,so I decided to do just that,it was working completely fine etc. Today May 3rd I realize that it was moving very slowly in regards to certain apps ,so I decided to close all apps and restart my phone,and as a result: -the phone

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Device Unlock - Need Help!

Hi, AT&T long time small business customer. My daughter is moving to Australia for 1-year. We need to unlock her iphone. Sadly, her existing phone was stolen about a month ago, we replaced it with an Asurion refurb phone.  Paid the $275 to do that.  No biggie.   In order

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Trade-in credits

I paid off my cell phone. I also had trade-in credits applied to my account. How do I get the rest of my trade-in credit?

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

AT&T won’t unlock my deceased Mom’s iPhone

My mom passed away in July 2022 and after she died, my Dad brought her phone into an AT&T store in New York. The AT&T employee told my dad after he proved that she died that AT&T was closing my Mom’s account and that her remaining payments would be waived and take care of. My Dad was nev

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

New 2024 iPads ??

Will ATT be selling or an upgrade for the New ipads announced today?

Questions

Frequently Asked Questions

Expand all
Not finding what you're looking for?

Shop the way you want

Free shipping & returns

Shop online with free shipping and returns.

Learn more

Same-day pickup

Order online and pick up in-store or curbside today. Subject to availability.

Find a store

Same-day delivery

Get same-day delivery with optional expert setup. Subject to availability. Select areas only.

Learn more

Live shopping assistance

Get help picking out the perfect device and plan with a live virtual expert.

Learn more
How can we help you today?
Shop phones
& devices
Bring your
own device
Upgrade phone
Add a line
to your plan
Download
myAT&T app
Get help online
Visit a store
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.