For the mom who gives us everything - Mother's Day gifts that connects us.
Wireless Billing

Wireless Billing

Learn all about about your wireless bill, usage, and payments.

Ask a question

Pinned posts

(1)

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Closed

Pinned

AT&T Unlimited Your Way: Premium, (Elite), Extra, and Starter per line cost chart for consumer plans.

Elite: While you can't add Elite anymore, I included information on the differences so you could do calculations on adding lines to your plans. Priority: Premium and Elite are at a higher priority than Extra, Starter, and all other AT&T consumer plans (even fixed data plans). This is not a pub

Questions

(25351)

Accepted Solution

Closed

Military Cancellation

I followed the steps in the link, submitted my orders and got a confirmation email.  My phone is unlocked and I was able to switch providers for my deployment.  Everything seems to have worked smoothly, however when I look at my account it now says "military" and also "SUSPENDED" in red letters.  I

Questions

last bill is inaccurate

i received bill for 1284.00 and never in 18 years used that amount of data! I tried calling and you keep disconnecting me “saying no current account” now this is going g to collections ( I have excellent credit and never missed a payment). I need to talk to someone as something weird has happened.

Questions

Deceptive Sales Tactics

On March 22, I had a scheduled appointment to upgrade my home internet service. While the technician was working, an AT&T Home Expert came. He asked if I would be interested in mobile service with AT&T. I informed him I had 3 lines with another carrier and what I was paying for the service.

Questions

Att and Costco kiosk scam

AT&T is scam. I signed up for AT&T at Costco kiosk and it was the worst decision of my life. I was paying $180 with T-Mobile for seven lines including two tablet lines unlimited everything. I was told at the Costco kiosk for AT&T that my bill will be $206 and I will have everything unlim

Questions

Closed

District Manager phone number, no response to email

I need the contact information (phone number) for the area or district AT&T manager.  I have receive email addresses to which I used, but and I am not getting any response.  Very dissatisfied, I am in Moscow Idaho and this is regarding my wireless account. Thank you!

Questions

ATT’s trade-in promotional offer discrepancy

I recently switch to ATT wireless with 5 new lines and facing some discrepancy with a promotional offer I received from AT&T. On 03/24/2024 I interacted with a representative from AT&T who offered me a promotional trade-in offer for an iPhone 12 Pro Max, as follows: Offer: $1000 trade-in v

Questions

Accepted Solution

Bill reprint

I’m needing a detailed bill reprint from 2021. I’ve spent the last hour on the phone and got NO WHERE!!

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Pay friends phone bill.

Can you anonymously pay a friends phone bill

Questions

Leave positive comment

I wanted to commend Brianna, the AT&T manager with whom I spoke at length with on April 30 (2.5 hours!), Brianna somehow managed to resolve a long-standing problem with my wireless/landline account. I had signed up for autopay/paperless billing and for some unknown reason AT&T told me they c

Questions

Bill

Dear Sir or Madam , I switched to AT&T from Xfinity mobile 12/23. And my experience has been horrendous. the agent at the store told me to join First Net since I work at George Washington University Hospital. I uploaded many documents and my bill is still outrageously high. once I am

Questions

Be the first to reply

(1)
Leave positive comment

I wanted to commend Brianna, the AT&T manager with whom I spoke at length with on April 30 (2.5 hours!), Brianna somehow managed to resolve a long-standing problem with my wireless/landline account. I had signed up for autopay/paperless billing and for some unknown reason AT&T told me they c

Questions

Trending Accepted Solutions

(9)

Accepted Solution

Increase In Wireless Effective June 2024

Increase in Wireless Services

Questions

Accepted Solution

Got conned into getting a second line, now my bill is $350 a month for just me.

Hi, all! I purchased a new iphone 14 Pro Max and two brand new Gen 8 apple watches in December of 2022. I didn't purchase insurance because I have never broken a device, so I didn't believe that I would need it. In May of 2023, I was in a domestic situation resulting in one of my apple watches and m

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Pay friends phone bill.

Can you anonymously pay a friends phone bill

Questions

Accepted Solution

How do I start a 'Notice of Dispute Form' for a business phone account?

I received a written quote from an AT&T store in December 2024 stating that 4 lines in a business account would cost about $160 per month. After validating this quote at a separate AT&T store and signing up, I discovered on my first bill that AT&T had added additional features I did not

Questions

Accepted Solution

Disability

What plans do you have for people on disability

Questions

Frequently Asked Questions

Expand all
Not finding what you're looking for?

Shop the way you want

Free shipping & returns

Shop online with free shipping and returns.

Learn more

Same-day pickup

Order online and pick up in-store or curbside today. Subject to availability.

Find a store

Same-day delivery

Get same-day delivery with optional expert setup. Subject to availability. Select areas only.

Learn more

Live shopping assistance

Get help picking out the perfect device and plan with a live virtual expert.

Learn more
How can we help you today?
Shop phones
& devices
Bring your
own device
Upgrade phone
Add a line
to your plan
Download
myAT&T app
Get help online
Visit a store
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.