Get Unlimited Talk, Text, & Data for $40/mo. when you sign up for AutoPay. Plus, Mexico & Canada included!
More AT&T PREPAID Discussions

More AT&T PREPAID Discussions

Additional answers to your AT&T PREPAID questions.

Ask a question

Pinned posts

(0)
No conversations found!
(14133)
Prepaid phone why is my sim locked

SIM card locked

Questions

Stateside phone number expiring

I'm in Europe using a Vodaphone sim and with it still able to use my US phone number to iMessage. I am getting warning notifications from AT&T which state a day count, such as "(305) 555-5555 (except it's my real stateside number) 22 days left, this number is registered to your Apple ID, but is

Questions

Suddenly no 5G coverage at home anymore

I have been with AT&T for almost a month and have been getting 5G at home which is why I switched to AT&T from Verizon (I live in rural area). I do a prepaid unlimited data plan.  I’ve had ZERO problems with reception at home.  I get 5G full bars everywhere on my farm.  And t

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Can't use store purchase refill card

Can't purchase refill card

Questions

Activation Problems

This started after purchasing a phone online from Wal-Mart for a friend. During setup I used my friends existing ATT SIM card but there was a problem getting it to work, so I switched back to the new SIM card that came with the phone and setup a new number and purchased a plan for them.  Every

Questions

12 Month $300 Prepaid Plan with no Hotspot

I signed up for the 12 Month $300 Prepaid Plan before it offered a 10GB hotspot. It is now offered as part of the same $300 yearly prepaid plan. In my ATT prepaid account is shows my plan, still without hotspot, and other higher cost plans. I am coming up on renewal and would like to see if I can sw

Questions

Unlock iPhone I paid full Liberty Puerto Rico

I have the receipt of a prepaid iPhone 11 that I paid in full at Liberty Puerto Rico here in PR. Because when I bought that iPhone was during the migration of ATT and Liberty Puerto Rico, Liberty says that they can?t unlock it because the IMEI from my iPhone does not appear in their system; that my

Questions

Accepted Solution

Prepaid annual service

Hello. I activated a sim card that came in the wifi ranger in a new RV. It turns out (after trying to get it working) that att service is NOT compatible with this hardware (only service through the wifi ranger is available), I ordered the activation on April 24 and tried to cancel the annual service

Questions

How do I get my phone number

Setup phone I activated it my minutes haven't went on there I can't do nothing and I don't have a number it says unknown

Questions

Device Unlock App

I try to unlock my prepaid Samsung SM-J260A. I meet all the requirements. When I do a request via the unlock-portal I get an email stating that I have to unlock it via the Unlock Device App. But when I do the unlock there I always get the message "Oh no! Something went wrong. Please try again later.

Questions

Be the first to reply

(0)
No conversations found!

Trending Accepted Solutions

(3)

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Order a SIM card for my AT&t cell phone

I need a SIM card for my att smartphone

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Can't use store purchase refill card

Can't purchase refill card

Questions

Accepted Solution

Prepaid annual service

Hello. I activated a sim card that came in the wifi ranger in a new RV. It turns out (after trying to get it working) that att service is NOT compatible with this hardware (only service through the wifi ranger is available), I ordered the activation on April 24 and tried to cancel the annual service

Questions

Frequently Asked Questions

Expand all
Not finding what you're looking for?

NEW PLAN

Unlimited talk, text, and data

Get the essentials for a great price with Mexico & Canada included.

$40/mo.
After $10/mo. AutoPay discount. Reg. $50/mo.
Shop now
How can we help you today?
Shop phones
& devices
Bring your
own device
Upgrade phone
Add a line
to your plan
Download
myAT&T app
Get help online
Visit a store
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.