For the mom who gives us everything - Mother's Day gifts that connects us.
Community lounge

Community lounge

Introduce yourself and connect with other clubhouse members in our lounge!

Ask a question

Pinned posts

(1)

Closed

Wireless Service: 10 Things You Need to Know!

Wireless Serivce: 10 Things You Need to Know! And subjects we see most often in the community!     by Lizdance 40 . 2015=2016 Recipient of the Award for Community Excellence and author of Data Management: Cause for Gray Hair, Hair Pulling and Stress   I'm a former Verizon customer. (Not a co

Blog

(1376)
Haven’t been contacted after interview

I had an interview for an installation technician job on February 8th and it went well. At the end of the interview he said I would hear from somebody within 1 week if I got the job or not. He said to check my portal for updates and it changed from under review to under consideration but also said t

Questions

Fidelity Pension confusion

I need to be directed in the right person or part of AT&T that handles this. My mom passed away a little over a year ago and put me on her bank account. She was getting monthly deposits which I thought were from her mutual fund investments. I did not pay much to the account because it was not my

Questions

How to ask for permission to vacate an easement that is not in use

Hello I am trying to find out how to request a letter from each utility company (ATT being one of them) with permission to vacate an unused easement on the back of my property.  There are no utilities running there, the utilities are in the front of the house, the easement in question is

Questions

How to register

I received a refund card from ATT. I no longer have the card it was attached to.  I have not been able to use the card without a pin.  How do I get a pin and the balance?

Questions

Change to more cheaper plan will lose original device discount?

Hi My current plan is "AT&T Business Unlimited Performance" have include device discount $25 ,so the actual payment on this line is below official $100 of this plan , if I change to cheaper plan on website, I will lose original device discount $25 on new more cheaper plan? Thanks

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Unsafe Driving complaint - AT&T truck

AT&T truck (Dodge RAM) PA license# BRG 8350. At 7:40 AM, on 4/29/24, I was behind this vehicle traveling southbound on interstate I-99 in PA between exits 76 and 69.  The truck was covered with mud and rocks.  Every time the truck hit a small bump, dirt and rocks dislodged hitting the

Questions

Closed

Buying Prepaid Visa/Mastercard with Store Gift Cards?

Can I buy a prepaid Visa or Mastercard with a store gift card like Walmart or Target? Not sure if that's allowed or if anyone's successfully done it. Would love to avoid a wasted trip or awkward checkout situation.

Questions

Application Status

Hi, I have submitted applications and immediately after submission the status shows “Under Consideration.” Is that a standard status upon submission? Or could it be because I listed a current employee as a referral?About how long does the application process usually take?

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Closed

How do I avoid AT&T Currently and go back to old home page?

How do I avoid Currently and go back to old home page. I have lost my Portfolio among other things

Questions

Accepted Solution

AT&T Thanks Loyalty Program

Is the subjected Loyalty program still live or suspended?

Questions

Be the first to reply

(6)
Fidelity Pension confusion

I need to be directed in the right person or part of AT&T that handles this. My mom passed away a little over a year ago and put me on her bank account. She was getting monthly deposits which I thought were from her mutual fund investments. I did not pay much to the account because it was not my

Questions

How to ask for permission to vacate an easement that is not in use

Hello I am trying to find out how to request a letter from each utility company (ATT being one of them) with permission to vacate an unused easement on the back of my property.  There are no utilities running there, the utilities are in the front of the house, the easement in question is

Questions

How to register

I received a refund card from ATT. I no longer have the card it was attached to.  I have not been able to use the card without a pin.  How do I get a pin and the balance?

Questions

Change to more cheaper plan will lose original device discount?

Hi My current plan is "AT&T Business Unlimited Performance" have include device discount $25 ,so the actual payment on this line is below official $100 of this plan , if I change to cheaper plan on website, I will lose original device discount $25 on new more cheaper plan? Thanks

Questions

Application Status

Hi, I have submitted applications and immediately after submission the status shows “Under Consideration.” Is that a standard status upon submission? Or could it be because I listed a current employee as a referral?About how long does the application process usually take?

Questions

1099R

where do i get my 1099R for 2023

Questions

Trending Accepted Solutions

(1)

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Unsafe Driving complaint - AT&T truck

AT&T truck (Dodge RAM) PA license# BRG 8350. At 7:40 AM, on 4/29/24, I was behind this vehicle traveling southbound on interstate I-99 in PA between exits 76 and 69.  The truck was covered with mud and rocks.  Every time the truck hit a small bump, dirt and rocks dislodged hitting the

Questions

Frequently Asked Questions

Expand all
Not finding what you're looking for?

Shop the way you want

Free shipping & returns

Shop online with free shipping and returns.

Learn more

Same-day pickup

Order online and pick up in-store or curbside today. Subject to availability.

Find a store

Same-day delivery

Get same-day delivery with optional expert setup. Subject to availability. Select areas only.

Learn more

Live shopping assistance

Get help picking out the perfect device and plan with a live virtual expert.

Learn more
How can we help you today?
Shop phones
& devices
Bring your
own device
Upgrade phone
Add a line
to your plan
Download
myAT&T app
Get help online
Visit a store
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.