For the mom who gives us everything - Mother's Day gifts that connects us.
Community lounge

Community lounge

Introduce yourself and connect with other clubhouse members in our lounge!

Ask a question

Pinned posts

(1)

Closed

Wireless Service: 10 Things You Need to Know!

Wireless Serivce: 10 Things You Need to Know! And subjects we see most often in the community!     by Lizdance 40 . 2015=2016 Recipient of the Award for Community Excellence and author of Data Management: Cause for Gray Hair, Hair Pulling and Stress   I'm a former Verizon customer. (Not a co

Blog

(1370)
Application time

So I applied for wire technician went through the what to expect interview took about a month but I just got an email back saying they had a meeting and are able to move forward and if I still wanted the position of course I do but I've already started a new job seeing how long it took for me to hea

Questions

Accepted Solution

AT&T Email Fraud

Recently, I received an email on a transaction of $1076.96 from something called "AT&T". I tried to reach them or contact through their site https://www.att.com// but didn't got any response. I've never had an AT&T account. Has anyone else experienced this or got any mail? Or any other stori

Questions

Medicare-AT&T Enrollment Process

Do I need to enroll in Medicare parts A & B or just B?  I was given different answers depending on who I spoke with.   The bottom line is I enroll in Medicare then contact At&t to enroll in the new advantage plan but I am not sure if I should enroll in just B or both A and B.

Questions

Self service website

Does anyone know to get access the employee self service website to see current available positions or put in for a job transfer ?

Questions

Grievance letter to Unlawfully Hr of Atlanta Howard Ridgeway

Dear ATT forum I am writing to express my deep disappointment and frustration regarding the recent decision to withdraw my application after I had already been onboarded and was set to commence work on Feb.16 when he already switched it from the original date of Feb 9 As you are aware, prior to the

Questions

Thunderbird email client no longer can access sbcglobal email account

Several months ago I lost the ability to connect to my sbcglobal email account using my Thunderbird email client. I now get a message that 'sending of password for ****@sbcglobal.net did not succeed'.  What can I do to get back to receiving email on Thunderbird on my desktop computer?

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

ATT Annual Enrollment 2023 for retiree spouse not medicare eligible

Can anyone tell me if there are some general problems with the process for annual enrollment of a ATT retiree's spouse? Or if I am perhaps on the wrong site? Specifically I have a couple of examples:  (Also I have tried calling a couple of times but support staff I have contacted has been well

Questions

Wireless forum

Seems a lot of people don't understand what the wireless forum is. Getting a lot of cell phone or wireless service topics started in the Home Phone forum. Could someone possibly move these misplaced topics to the correct forum. Also, it may help if when choosing where to start a topic under the Wire

Questions

Utility Easement - Southern Ca. Telephone Company 1943

I have an easement held by the SCTC from 1943 and need assistance figuring out if the easement is still in use. Any information you can give will be greatly appreciated.  Thank you. 

Questions

AT&T owns land that is the subject of a Phase I ESA that I am performing. Who can I contact?

AT&T owns land that is the subject of a Phase I ESA that I am performing. I am not a customer, but I don't see an easy way to get ahold of the corporate entity with which to complete the due diligence interview. I need a contact with whom I can speak directly. The category and topic choices do n

Questions

Be the first to reply

(3)
Application Status

Hi, I have submitted applications and immediately after submission the status shows “Under Consideration.” Is that a standard status upon submission? Or could it be because I listed a current employee as a referral?About how long does the application process usually take?

Questions

1099R

where do i get my 1099R for 2023

Questions

Contractors AT&T uses

How do you become an approved contractor for AT&T to clean up behind construction, demolition etc. that is done

Questions

Trending Accepted Solutions

(0)
No conversations found!

Frequently Asked Questions

Expand all
Not finding what you're looking for?

Shop the way you want

Free shipping & returns

Shop online with free shipping and returns.

Learn more

Same-day pickup

Order online and pick up in-store or curbside today. Subject to availability.

Find a store

Same-day delivery

Get same-day delivery with optional expert setup. Subject to availability. Select areas only.

Learn more

Live shopping assistance

Get help picking out the perfect device and plan with a live virtual expert.

Learn more
How can we help you today?
Shop phones
& devices
Bring your
own device
Upgrade phone
Add a line
to your plan
Download
myAT&T app
Get help online
Visit a store
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.