Community lounge

Community lounge

Introduce yourself and connect with other clubhouse members in our lounge!

(958)
Bill Increases - Exhorbitant

You need to explain exactly why you feel you need to increase all these surcharges. On our bill, it comes to more than an 11% increase! This is unconscionable in a high inflationary time where we consumers can't afford price hikes and increases of this magnitude.  AT&T should be ashamed!!&

Questions

thinking about starting my own facebook group

after being thrown out of two facebook groups i am thinking about starting my own "phone" facebook group  

Questions

AT&T driver

Hi, I was driving this afternoon when an idiotic AT&T driver almost hit me and three other cars, driving erratically down the middle of the highway. He/she shouldn’t be on the road. They were texting and driving and putting others in danger. How do I go about reporting this person so that the

Questions

Scan to Email Protocol error

I have an HP Officejet Pro 8600 and I am trying to set up Scan to Email in a wireless environment.  After setting up the Scan to Email in the HP printer software, my test is successful however, when I load documents and select Scan on my printer, I receive a protocol error. What are the resolu

Questions

Can my att a30 rf1 remote be repaired

Can my rf1 be repaired

Questions

Robo Calls for Direct TV

Why are we receiving ATT Robo calls at 3 am trying to get us to subscribe to Direct TV?

Questions

How does one stop AT&T Salesmen calling 3 or 4 times a day every day

As it is a business phones, and I deem it necessary to answer the phone manually; yet because for the last 26 days I have turned them down on installing VOIP, they call   3 or 4 a  times a day,  and do not answer as they probably recognize my voice from the previous 25 days sayi

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Installer damaged an apartment complex sprinkler system, I need a contact number for claims.

On Friday, June 3rd, at Walden Pond Apartments a technician crawled in one of our attics and either stepped on or broke a sprinkler and the building flooded. I need a contact to start the claim for AT&T to pay for repairs from the damage.

Questions

AT&T COR DF *Fraud*

I was issued a fraud detection on a transaction of $1079.96 from something called "AT&T COR DF". I've never had an AT&T account. Has anyone else experienced this? Or any other stories of fraud going around with "AT&T" account charging the funds.

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Closed

Wanted to upload my resume/cover letter

Was unable to find employment that was needed under careers, and I wanted to upload/post/email my resume to ATT's website. Was unable to do so, and would request that a email address for this sole purpose be sent to: [email scrubbed]

Questions

Reschedule Job interview

Today I had a job interview 03/31/2022 at 12pm for the customer service work from home position. I arrived approximately 15 mins early to make sure everything through the web browser was working correctly. The interviewer never showed. I even called the number provided if there was any technical iss

Questions

Easement issue

I live in Hilliard, Oh and AT&T is horizontal boring to install piping for their new fiber service. The issue is that AT&T is outside their easement and digging holes in my yard. There is also a an AT&T cable d(Edited per community guidelines)d across the neighbors fence that has not been buried.

Questions

Need help?

Pinned posts

Most recent

View More

Shop the way you want

Free shipping & returns

Shop online with free shipping and returns.

Learn more

Same-day pickup

Order online and pick up in-store or curbside today. Subject to availability.

Find a store

Same-day delivery

Get same-day delivery with optional expert setup. Subject to availability. Select areas only.

Learn more

Live shopping assistance

Get help picking out the perfect device and plan with a live virtual expert.

Learn more
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.