Community lounge

Community lounge

Introduce yourself and connect with other clubhouse members in our lounge!

(958)

Closed

Please stop advertising on Fox

The only post I found about concerns over att advertising on Fox News was 4 years old. The only response  said it was pointless to discuss here.  So I bumped the thread ….and then it was closed:( Given recent events, there must be other att customers who are bummed that att advertises

Questions

security camera system

Hi Moving to a house from an apartment and just want to make sure I’m set up securely. Looking for two cameras for the front and kitchen door. Can anyone recommend a system to me? I’m looking for simple and basic and easy to use essentially. Would love to just stick one up. I’ve looked at Ring, S

Questions

Job application post interview

Hello! So I had a job interview for a retail sales consultant on 5/17 and they said they would email with an answer Monday or Tuesday I haven’t gotten any email does this mean I didn’t get the job or they are just behind.

Questions

Unable to use my AT&T Global Prepaid Card

I was checking the status of my AT&T Global Prepaid Card by dialing the number on card (800-966-8369) and entering my 10-digit PIN. Unfortunately, I get a recording that says the PIN is incorrect. I called the AT&T Customer Service number (877-288-3404), but I keep getting a busy signal. Is

Questions

"Free" Galaxy Trade in

Hi @ATTMobilityCare - I recently did the Galaxy trade in. I walked into a store in Feb to discuss the trade in. I left to think about it. Then ordered online, but brought it back to the store for set up. I checked online a month in to verify my trade in applied. The website said the credit could tak

Questions

Att stealing?

I activated autopay but at times nothing is charged...so here i go making the payment for my due bill and 3 days later, autopay takes the same payment from my card?! Now im scrapping to get by, why my att account has a credit of $300...HOW DO I GET MY MONEY BACK??

Questions

Access to AT&T Project One portal

I am having trouble getting help resetting my AT&T Project One password. My username is valid, but when I ask to reset my password it says that I need to enter a PIN, which I can't recall after 3 years.  Can someone provide contact information to reach a human who can help me.  AT&

Questions

Right of Way Easement

Does anyone have a phone # for the Real Estate department or Right-of-Way easement group at AT&T?

Questions

phone change

I had a company I phone 11 that took a swim and is at the bottom of the ocean, i have the old I phone 8 from before the upgrade, is it possible to change service back to that phone? if so how?

Questions

Clearing of Tree Branches and Debris Following AT&T Line Installation

I live in Burns, Tennessee. AT&T was out clearing trees and brush for the installation of new lines in the neighborhood approximately 2 weeks ago. As I pulled into my driveway, a gentleman who identified himself with AT&T asked if he could cut down some branches to clear way for the line ins

Questions

unlock device

How to submit more than one request to unlock the device

Questions

unlock device code

(edited as per the community guidelines) I want the unlock code for this imei

Questions

Need help?

Pinned posts

Most recent

View More

Shop the way you want

Free shipping & returns

Shop online with free shipping and returns.

Learn more

Same-day pickup

Order online and pick up in-store or curbside today. Subject to availability.

Find a store

Same-day delivery

Get same-day delivery with optional expert setup. Subject to availability. Select areas only.

Learn more

Live shopping assistance

Get help picking out the perfect device and plan with a live virtual expert.

Learn more
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.