Available Now: Buy the new iPhone 14, iPhone 14 Pro and iPhone 14 Pro Max from AT&T!
Community lounge

Community lounge

Introduce yourself and connect with other clubhouse members in our lounge!

(1091)
VPN not allowed for AT&T account access

Does anyone know why the AT&T account services does not function if there is a VPN in use? Seems like an epically bad security move.

Questions

Add a new forum

ATT Community Forums, should have customer service forum.This would be beneficial for all the poor souls who have spent countless hours trying to get help through the right department without any success. Xfinity, has a customer service forum. https://forums.xfinity.com/categories/customer-servi

Questions

Life Insurance

I retired in 1998 at age 55 with 33 years of service. At the time my life insurance was my last years' salary. After age 70 my insurance became 1/2 of my last years' pay. Has that changed? Am I included in this $15K max. benefit?

Questions

Closed

I’ve gotten an email about setting up an interview but haven’t gotten a response.

I applied for a customer service rep position and got an email telling me to set up a phone interview however after I sent an email back and told them what day and time would be good for me I never got an email back or a phone interview.

Questions

Unable to schedule interview

Passed assessment - receiver email to schedule interview. Selected link and received message below:“There are currently no available time slots. Please check this page again soon as interview availability is updated regularly.” it has been this way for almost a week. Is this normal? Is there any

Questions

thinking about starting my own facebook group

after being thrown out of two facebook groups i am thinking about starting my own "phone" facebook group  

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

AT&T ACCOUNT NUMBER

Can you please point me in the right direction on how to find my AT&T Account number for AARP?

Questions

Channel Covers Exteior backside condo building

June 21 2022 contacted AT&T trying to reach someone in Damage Repair department to assist with "who installed" the channel covers on exterior backside of our condo building. When I call AT&T I am placed on hold and agents don't come back. If they do they end up transferring me to someone

Questions

Closed

How to complain about an employee smoking pot daily

I have an ATT employee as a neighbor and the person smokes pot in crazy amount all week days and weekends. The employee has an ATT car, drives everyday. The smell of pot is soo bad every evening. I am a current ATT customer and it just does not sounds right to me that the person represent ATT busine

Questions

Interviewer Didn't show up for the interview.

I went through a virtual interview today, and i waited from 11 am to 12 pm and no interviewer showed up. I tried emailing about it but got no repsonse. my application says complete as the status. So what should I do now?

Questions

Former Employee - Changing beneficiary

I am a former employee who retired in 2009. I want to change the beneficiary for my life insurance but cannot find where to online. I set up access on AT&T HR Access but it does not give me an option or form to change it.

Questions

How do I set my Avatar on My AT&T Account for Kaerfrepus?

Questions

Need help?

Pinned posts

Most recent

View More

Shop the way you want

Free shipping & returns

Shop online with free shipping and returns.

Learn more

Same-day pickup

Order online and pick up in-store or curbside today. Subject to availability.

Find a store

Same-day delivery

Get same-day delivery with optional expert setup. Subject to availability. Select areas only.

Learn more

Live shopping assistance

Get help picking out the perfect device and plan with a live virtual expert.

Learn more
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.