Available Now: Buy the new iPhone 14, iPhone 14 Pro and iPhone 14 Pro Max from AT&T!
Community lounge

Community lounge

Introduce yourself and connect with other clubhouse members in our lounge!

(1091)
J

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Request for Corporate Sponsorshp

I would like contact information to request a corporate sponsorship from AT&T for an event.

Questions

Horrible Customer Service

If you would like to have a phone plan with stressful over-expensive bills as well as having to talk to “employees” who won’t help you, choose AT&T! Whenever we needed a technician to come out to fix our "no dial tone" problem on the office phone, the agent(s) I spoke with were terrible. They'

Questions

Customer Service wait is ridiculous...on hold now for over an hour!

I had a legal name change due to divorce many months ago. I sent in all of the info. My name is still not updated. The only way to have anyone help is to call the 800-288-2020. I used the call back, they called back, but no one was on. So I called back and just waited on hold. They said 25 to 30 min

Questions

Store Number

I need the store number for the ATT store on 2nd st in Davis, CA

Questions

Closed

Your guyses commercial

You know your guys is commercial with Mark Wahlberg you should make one commercial with him and Ted I'd love to see a commercial like that remember thunder buddies for life

Questions

How to reduce risk

Hi all, please tell me what you need to do to minimize the risk of remote connection to the computer. I am currently working remotely and am worried about security.

Questions

How to unfollow closed Forum post

ATT says issue resolved so no UNFOLLOW button. Issue not resolved so my inbox flooded with new posts, likes etc I need to keep follow on in settings for a new issue so can't turn that off now How can I stop getting the new posts .

Questions

Closed

Update Directv Receiver

Am I eligible for a receiver upgrade?

Questions

What is the best laptop for graphic designers?

What is the best laptop for graphic designers?

Questions

Accepted Solution

AT&T Retiree Help (HR related).

Hi. This is not a service-related inquity. I apologize if this is the wrong place for this, but I'm looking for a starting point for resolving an HR issue.  I'm an AT&T retiree who needs assistance with recovering information needed to access the employee/retiree portal.  I need to sp

Questions

AT&T broke my driveway

An AT&T project led to my driveway being cracked. I have been on the phone and sending email for more than six months. No progress. Calls are ignored by AT&T and their damage claim company, Sedgwick, for weeks at a time. My Sedgwick claim number is 2206000592'01. Any advice on how to get som

Questions

Closed

Wish for some way to mark individual topics as new or read

The Options drop down menu provides options to mark all as read or new.  I which there was some way to also mark an individual topic as read or new.  Currently to mark a single topic as read you have to actually select it for reading.

Questions

Need help?

Pinned posts

Most recent

View More

Shop the way you want

Free shipping & returns

Shop online with free shipping and returns.

Learn more

Same-day pickup

Order online and pick up in-store or curbside today. Subject to availability.

Find a store

Same-day delivery

Get same-day delivery with optional expert setup. Subject to availability. Select areas only.

Learn more

Live shopping assistance

Get help picking out the perfect device and plan with a live virtual expert.

Learn more
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.