Available Now: Buy the new iPhone 14, iPhone 14 Pro and iPhone 14 Pro Max from AT&T!
Community lounge

Community lounge

Introduce yourself and connect with other clubhouse members in our lounge!

(1091)
P

Closed

Professional Residential Roofing Contractors in Chandler

I am looking for the best professional residential roofing contractors in Chandler? Do suggest me the best one in the region. Thanks in advance.

Questions

Recruiter never showed for interview

Hello, I’m reaching out with concern. I had a virtual interview scheduled for today 8/22/22 at 9:30a EST. The recruiter never showed for the interview. Is there anyone I can contact regarding this matter? My email is [email scrubbed] thank

Questions

Closed

Refund for money paid for non returned equipment

I paid $145.?? in the beginning of March, during a call made to me by AT&T/DirecTV 's Patricia over the phone, telling me that if I didn't pay right then,  I would be sent to collections. I want my money refunded, because you never sent me the box and label as requested,  7-8 times, s

Questions

Accepted Solution

How Do You Setup Your Profile As An ATT Employee?

This is for all my ATT employee's that browse this forum. How did you setup your profile as an ATT employee? I put in my employee ID and used my @att.com email address for my email but nothing changes. Do you guys remember how to set it up?@Constructive ?

Questions

A list of the AT&T contractors in North America.

Where is this list?

Questions

Closed

Contractors list for construction/general

Hello I need to have a list of companies that are contractors/sub contractors of AT&T providing construction services. Construction work like placement of poles/MH/SB or fiber cable placement. If you can provide me the list it will be great.

Questions

profile phone number verification doesnt work

Phone number verification does not work. I click 'verify' I get the sms text, i click the link in the text, i get the page saying number verified but my profile still keeps showing the number as 'unverified' ?

Questions

Is this real?

18554197365 Deposited a new message:"Hello, This is a courtesy call from A T AND T. We will be upgrading the network that supports your internet service. And you should have received a letter regarding important changes to your agency service, which is at the top of the letter. I'm calling to schedu

Questions

Wifi in truck

If you having connection issues with your vehicle join the club. I have not been able to connect for 2 months...to my knowledge...could be longer. I believe this has to do with the 5G towers and they not telling us because it will be a costly fix at their expense. So I will be canceling mine until t

Questions

Awaken by fraud

Was awaken by a text message at 6 am from my bank which lead me to Google a t and t cor charge. Someone tried to use my card for $498 lucky for me when something is deemed as an out of the ordinary spending purchase my bank will send me a text to verify that I am making the purchase something I am g

Questions

About the “Accidental Horror” ad

Wouldn’t you have to agree the actual horror is the old biddy who’s so dimwitted about the internet that she scares the crap out of her grandkids because she’s freaked out by a little pixellation?

Questions

Visa

Has anyone actually gotten the $200 Visa card we were promised when signing up?

Questions

Need help?

Pinned posts

Most recent

View More

Shop the way you want

Free shipping & returns

Shop online with free shipping and returns.

Learn more

Same-day pickup

Order online and pick up in-store or curbside today. Subject to availability.

Find a store

Same-day delivery

Get same-day delivery with optional expert setup. Subject to availability. Select areas only.

Learn more

Live shopping assistance

Get help picking out the perfect device and plan with a live virtual expert.

Learn more
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.