Community lounge

Community lounge

Introduce yourself and connect with other clubhouse members in our lounge!

(958)
B

Closed

Scam?

i have received a couple of text messages in the last week.   Hi, it's AT&T. We need more info about your 07/28 order for accurate installation/billing. Call 844.638.6907 & enter 8398.   I haven’t placed an order or asked for any changes to my service. I assume this is a scam. Is it?  Anyone else ge

Questions

Requested to unlock samsung

Requested to unlock samsung before 10 days back but still the status shows in progress

Questions

2-3 Calls daily from ATT/Direct TV since I signed up for new service for UVERSE and my business lines

I've called them. Reported them to the BBB, with a response they oud stop. It just seems to be increasing. I'm going to have to search for a new provider, but they will probably keep trolling. They're merciless. I tell them to place my numbers on their Do Not Call list, but they do nothing. I've bee

Questions

File a complaint on a direct tv employee

Hello I just recently had the worst experience over at the electronics area at the direct tv area. At Costco. 

Questions

need suggestions and ideas.

hey all,am Hazel Bae, and my friend have a trucking company here in Houston, may of his drivers are telling him that the trucks mostly face problems on roads while rolling and they need onsite repair. Its obvious that a truck cant be taken to workshop if something like tires get damaged so therefor

Questions

Promise of Deals In-Store that are not followed through

I recently went to an AT&T store to trade in two Ipads for two Ipad Air 4 Gens, and was promised that I would only be charged for the cost of the Ipads per month and could choose to deactivate the cellular service for the ipads so that I would not have to pay for the cellular service that I woul

Questions

Paving on ATT Easement

I am working on a project at 108 Ranch House Rd Willow Park TX and we are looking at adding some paving on a portion of the easement. How do I get approval for this?

Questions

ESOP (Employee Stock Ownership Plan)

I Need a phone number or email address to reach an AT&T about ESOP. The Employee Stock Ownership Plan. Does anyone have contact information?

Questions

Jobs for Veterans

I'm a veteran with customer service experience. How do I apply to work from home for ATT?

Questions

Friday Fix! Microsoft Surface Duo and the Surface Go 2 now Available! News and more! (9/4/20)

Welcome to the Friday Fix! Microsoft Surface Duo and the Surface Go 2Microsoft’s first dual-screen Android device, Surface Duo, is coming to AT&T* on the Nation’s Best and also Fastest Wireless Network1.   AT&T Believes at HomeDuring the COVID-19 pandemic, employees have continued

Blog

Not being able to choose a date for interview.

Good morning.I am having problems in being able to choose a date for interview. When I click it shows: There are Currently Non Available Time Slots. "PLEASE CHECK THIS Page Again Soon As Interview Availability is updated regularly." I have already checked the page every day but there are never avail

Questions

Reissue a check?

How do I get a check from AT&T reissued? It is no longer valid due to the time limit on depositing the check?

Questions

Need help?

Pinned posts

Most recent

View More

Shop the way you want

Free shipping & returns

Shop online with free shipping and returns.

Learn more

Same-day pickup

Order online and pick up in-store or curbside today. Subject to availability.

Find a store

Same-day delivery

Get same-day delivery with optional expert setup. Subject to availability. Select areas only.

Learn more

Live shopping assistance

Get help picking out the perfect device and plan with a live virtual expert.

Learn more
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.