Have you received a suspicious email, call or text message? We can help.

Official

Accepted

Unanswered

Advanced Filters

Search Results (14)

Relevance
Selected Relevance

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Help me please! Need to update software on Note 5!!

My friend just sold me his Galaxy Note 5 (N920A) and it's still running on 5.1.1. So I tried updating the software and it says it's up to date. Lol Nougat 7 is already out so what gives. I'm using Straight Talk service with this phone.

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Note 5 September Update stuck on loading screen

Last night my phone updated with the September update: https://www.att.com/esupport/article.html#!/wireless/KB426900.  I wasn't watching it during the update process but before I went to bed I could see that the screen was black with just a white unlock symbol with circular rotating lines that chang

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Marshmallow Update - Samsung Galaxy Note 5 (N920A)

Hello Community!   Effective June 22, 2016, AT&T released a software update for the Samsung Galaxy Note5 (N920A). This update is made available to customers to download via firmware over the air (FOTA).  Wi-Fi connection is required for update.   Device Update Enhancements:

Questions

How much will it cost to upgrade?

If I buy a certified like new Samsung Galaxy Note 5 White 32GB on AT&T Next 12 which would cost $31.45 per month and the device is $629 total to pay off, how much would it cost me to upgrade to a new phone in 12 months with a trade in of a perfect condition Note 5?

Questions

Note 5 Battery Life

I have very bad battery performace on my Note 5 when i am connected to wifi. It is draining almost 40% in 8 hours. And over 4G it is draining only 7-10% in 8hours.In both cases1. i have Idle phone. 2. No Calls No Unlocking etc. 3. Factroy Reset and not installed any app at all.  Please help

Questions

What is new with this latest software update?

My phone is updating but what is expected to be new with this update?

Questions

Sprint Note 5 (SM-N920P) on AT&T

I am upgrading to the Note 8 and I was hoping to give my Note 5 (that I own outright) to my girlfriend who is on AT&T. I tested it out and configured the APN properly and I think all is well. There is some wonkiness is maintaining the LTE connection, though. I looked into it and it looks like th

Questions

Galaxy Note 5

I have an N920A Galaxy Note 5. I am running Android 5.1.1. The other day my Bluetooth stopped working altogether and will not pair or connect with anything. I took it to the AT&T store near me and the rep said my Android was 2 versions behind. Is there a reason I was never offered either Marshmallow

Questions

WiFi Calling, AT&T Samsung Galaxy Note 5?

Does anybody have any information on when AT&T plans on implementing WiFi calling for its Android phones, in particular, the Samsung Note 5?  I find it obsurd AT&T would only offer the service to iPhone customers.

Questions

refusing to unlock note 5

Like others, I've been a loyal AT&T customer for over 20 years.  I've spent upwards of $4K a month in the past.  I need my note 5 unlocked and they aren't releasing it.  It's been two weeks and 3 escelations. I've spent over 20 hours of wasted time. I keep getting "your still under an installment pl

Questions

Google and Outlook Note 5 Stopping

I have the ATT Note 5.  Just yesterday, Outlook stops immediately upon trying to open it.  I get a message stating 'Outlook has stopped.' Restart App or Send feedback are available as options.  Restart just loops back to the same message.  I have sent feedback in, but no response as of yet.  Oddly e

Questions

Note 5 won't update to N920AUCU2AO16

I installed samsung pay, and it's asking me to do an update. I read online that the N920AUCU2AO16 update is available for the note 5, but i'm stuck on N920AUCU1AOGG, with a message that shows "Current software is up to date" (can't check again). Does the phone need an active AT&T sim card in it?

Questions

note 5 not updating

my note 5 is still on version 5.1.1 and when i check for an update it says that my device is up to date. i live in pakistan but i bought my phone a couple of years ago when i was in the US. can somebody please help me fix this problem? thanks 🙂

Questions

Help: Note 5 (SM-N920A) Updates to Nougat then after Restart goes back to Marshmallow 6.0.1

I recently purchased my Note 5 on May 5th, and received the Nougat OTA ....... the phone goes through the download but after the download and update is completed it reverts back to Android 6.0.1.Of course ..... I have to wait another 24 hours to try it again with the same output.....I have already p

Questions

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.