Find the perfect gift for the grad in your life with Graduation gifts that connects us from AT&T.
Wireless

Wireless

Share tips and tricks with other AT&T Wireless customers.
Ask a question

Latest conversations

View More

(222916)

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Closed

Can oneplus 11 or oneplus 11 pro use AT&T's service? I didn't find them on the whitelist?

I want to use my own phone.

Questions

$5 refund for outage

After notification from ATT that they were going to refund $5 for the outage I was satisfied. Got my bill for the 7 lines and phones that I pay for and was surprised to see only one credit for $5.  Really upset!!  I get $5 and the guy who has one phone gets the same $5….not right …really

Questions

Accepted Solution

Lost phone

Need to get recovery codes sent to that phone

Questions

Text error 415

I use my phone for work running a service business. I get and receive photos every day,  from all brands and service providers.  The ONLY time I get the 415 error is sending pictures to my wife's phone on the same account. I have had some luck after resending 5-10 times, it might finally

Questions

Accepted Solution

I filled out an sim unlock form and I was denied ??? HELP

this is an emergency. Basically I woke up and my phone wouldn’t turn on anymore, I’ve tried to plug it in into everything and it’s just gone for. My father gave me his old phone but the SIM card is unlocked and I want to put my working and already paid SIM card in, but it says sim not approved or su

Questions

What to do if my sim card is stolen

I ordered this govmnt phone and come took my sim card

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

avoiding charges when traveling internationally

I'm trying to avoid disconnecting my At&T service. I have an AT&T eSIM card, but am traveling abroad for 4 months. I have a physical international SIM card here in France and use that cellular data for all my calls and internet business. However, I DO want to be able to use iMessage on wifi,

Questions

cannot log into myatt account

Every time I try to login it wants to send me a verification text, however it never does. Not to my phone and not to my husbands phone. So, I can't get into my account.

Questions

2 Questions - Device Linking & Message Access

I have had an iPad Air with wi-fi access and its own phone number on my main account for a few years but somehow managed to remove the device from my account. How do I add it back?Then, once I have it added back, I need to figure out how to access messages for that phone number. I can't seem to find

Questions

Prepaid HELP

My existing # was confirmed for transferring to AT&T pre-paid. I input my transfer PIN, IMEI, and paid $300 for 12 months of pre-paid service. AT&T assigned me a new #. My existing # is linked to my corporate work accounts and I have to keep it. The # AT&T assigned me wasn’t even on my p

Questions

Be the first to reply

(10)

Trending Accepted Solutions

(31)

Frequently Asked Questions

Expand all
Not finding what you're looking for?

Shop the way you want

Free shipping & returns

Shop online with free shipping and returns.

Learn more

Same-day pickup

Order online and pick up in-store or curbside today. Subject to availability.

Find a store

Same-day delivery

Get same-day delivery with optional expert setup. Subject to availability. Select areas only.

Learn more

Live shopping assistance

Get help picking out the perfect device and plan with a live virtual expert.

Learn more
How can we help you today?
Shop phones
& devices
Bring your
own device
Upgrade phone
Add a line
to your plan
Download
myAT&T app
Get help online
Visit a store
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.