For the mom who gives us everything - Mother's Day gifts that connects us.
Wireless

Wireless

Share tips and tricks with other AT&T Wireless customers.
Ask a question

Latest conversations

View More

(222645)

Accepted Solution

AT&T prepaid plan customer support in china

I am currently travelling in china and trying to reach out to customer support to make plan changes, however there is no service in china at all. I do not remember my 4-digit code and cant even get to a human representitive to talk to me. Is there anyway for me to reach customer service in this cas

Questions

locked phone

att propell is google locked i need help

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

ADT+ Smart Home Hub

Cannot get the device online to ADT server but it does show as connected to ATT WiFi Router. Do ports need to be opened if so which ones?

Questions

Losing cell service intermittently

I have had my current phone, Samsung Galaxy, for about a year. I reside in another town but frequently come to Indianapolis for a few days at a time. Often I will lose service when I am in the Indy area, and I typically just restart my phone to fix the issue. Unfortunately I am often restarting my p

Questions

phone keeps losing total connection to ATT

I have my wifi off so that setting is doing nothing, but for some reason I have 0 ATT signal in the middle of Oklahoma City. I put it in airplane mode and use the phone for a little bit then all of a sudden poof no network connection until i put it back in airplane mode and turn it off. that is the

Questions

"Let’s make sure it’s you" SMS never arrives

When I try to log into my account with email+password, I get hit with "Let’s make sure it’s you" prompt with a code being sent via SMS. My plan is an older Cingular plan that does not include SMS, of which AT&T is apparently unaware. In any case, SMS messages never arrive. How do I log into my

Questions

Error 2

So i have been perfectly able to send texts for the past few months but all of a sudden today it prevents me from sending texts saying "Can't Send Message with AT&T ,Error 2" The official response /"solution" is 2 years old ,outand for the wrong model , so it Does not work  Help

Questions

International connection issue

My friend is in China with a postpaid AT&T phone. They are unable to make calls to US and I'm not able to connect calls to them, it rings then goes to voicemail. They have "international day pass" enabled. Tried turning the phone on and off. Tried a switching networks. Tried talking to an employ

Questions

Device Unlock App

I try to unlock my prepaid Samsung SM-J260A. I meet all the requirements. When I do a request via the unlock-portal I get an email stating that I have to unlock it via the Unlock Device App. But when I do the unlock there I always get the message "Oh no! Something went wrong. Please try again later.

Questions

ATNT Service says searching or Emergency Calls Only

I recently Bought a S21 Ultra as my old phone became no longer supported on the ATNT network. It has been working great until yesterday where i lost service. I have signal bars but for the past day it has been either searching or saying Emergency Calls Only. I have tried resetting network settings,

Questions

Be the first to reply

(12)

Trending Accepted Solutions

(42)

Accepted Solution

Billing Email

I have set up my wireless account profile to send me email when a new bill is available. I am sure that the email address is correct and is working properly. See snapshot below. But the email is never sent. What do I need to do to get the billing email to actually be sent to me? Thanks, Terry

Questions

Accepted Solution

Advanced Messaging Not Working

I have a Samsung Galaxy S9, and the entire time I've owned the phone, Advanced Messaging has been turned on. I can't believe I didn't notice until now, but it's not really working. The whole read receipts thing just doesn't work, although, again, it is enabled. How can this be fixed?

Questions

Frequently Asked Questions

Expand all
Not finding what you're looking for?

Shop the way you want

Free shipping & returns

Shop online with free shipping and returns.

Learn more

Same-day pickup

Order online and pick up in-store or curbside today. Subject to availability.

Find a store

Same-day delivery

Get same-day delivery with optional expert setup. Subject to availability. Select areas only.

Learn more

Live shopping assistance

Get help picking out the perfect device and plan with a live virtual expert.

Learn more
How can we help you today?
Shop phones
& devices
Bring your
own device
Upgrade phone
Add a line
to your plan
Download
myAT&T app
Get help online
Visit a store
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.