For the mom who gives us everything - Mother's Day gifts that connects us.
Phones & Devices

Phones & Devices

Tips on using and troubleshooting smartphones, tablets & devices.
Ask a question

Latest conversations

View More

(93023)
iPhone send back!

Hi all! I’m looking for information whether I need to schedule a FedEx pick up or drop off at FedEx box or do I leave it out for the mailman to pick up. I’m sending back phones that one was an upgrade and another was a claim for and through Asurion. if anybody knows this information that would be gr

Questions

Accepted Solution

Shipping label for exchange

I need to be send a shipping label for my phone that I exchanged to send back

Questions

Cell phone rings 3 times then goes to voicemail

In the past month our 2 Iphone 13's have started going directly to voicemail following the 3rd ring. How do we change this to more rings.

Questions

using sim1 vs esim1

New activation. phone won't make calls on sim1. wants to use esim1

Questions

Accepted Solution

Closed

Another request for carrier visibility / carrier reveal on iPad

Hi! I’m following the template I found here: https://forums.att.com/conversations/apple/request-for-carrier-visibility-carrier-reveal-on-ipad/61afe53e2f2f4a2ecda17252 - I’d like to submit a request for carrier visibility so I can view and select another cellular providers on my iPad Pro 3rd genera

Questions

iPhone 15 pro installment plan promotion - return

I am an authorized user on a family plan with my Mother as the primary account holder. I needed a new iPhone and so I spoke with an agent over the phone on April 23rd, who gave me an upgrade offer of a lifetime that seemed too good to be true. Buy a brand new iPhone 15 pro through AT&T's install

Questions

IP Address Location Incorrect

My IP address shows I am located in Chicago, when I am actually located in Wisconsin. This is problematic as I pay for things such as MLB app, and certain games blackout based on location. So essentially, I am missing out on content that I spend money for. That being said, is there any way my IP add

Questions

ATT lied to me and now I'm stuck with two phones.

Back in Jan, 24th, 2024 I got a call from ATT offering an upgrade from iPhone 13 Pro Max to iPhone 15 Pro Max. Before accepting the upgrade I asked the operator if the new phone was able to use an international line. I work in two different countries, so I need my US line and also a Brazilian line

Questions

WeBoost AT&T registration link not working.

Hello, the link to register WeBoost with AT&T is not working or loading. Has anyone found or know of a solution because I'm sure I'm not the only one facing this issue. Contacted AT&T for support but was referred to an AT&T store which the person had no clue. Contact WeBoost support and

Questions

Accepted Solution

Unable to dial any 910-577-xxxx #s from AT&T phones

Have tried from multiple AT&T phones and am Unable to dial any 910-577-xxxx #s from AT&T wireless phones. All other carriers (spectrum, lumen, brighstpeed, verizon, etc...) work to dial those #'s in the 910-577-xxxx range. keep calling AT&T and they continually have me check settings on

Questions

Be the first to reply

(1)

Trending Accepted Solutions

(13)

Frequently Asked Questions

Expand all
Not finding what you're looking for?

Shop the way you want

Free shipping & returns

Shop online with free shipping and returns.

Learn more

Same-day pickup

Order online and pick up in-store or curbside today. Subject to availability.

Find a store

Same-day delivery

Get same-day delivery with optional expert setup. Subject to availability. Select areas only.

Learn more

Live shopping assistance

Get help picking out the perfect device and plan with a live virtual expert.

Learn more
How can we help you today?
Shop phones
& devices
Bring your
own device
Upgrade phone
Add a line
to your plan
Download
myAT&T app
Get help online
Visit a store
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.