For the mom who gives us everything - Mother's Day gifts that connects us.
Internet

Internet

Share tips and tricks with other AT&T Internet customers.
Ask a question

Latest conversations

View More

(91751)
ATT Air and Chromecast

ATT Air hub does not see chromecast. My regular router for my basic service never had this problem, it was plug and play, I didn't have to do anything.

Questions

Returned equipment has being charged

The service was cancelled in February, the equipment was returned in February 28th of 24 and the bill of not return the equipment was charged. Have being almost 3 months trying to get it solve, calling AT&T to remove the bill once the equipment was returned. I have a lot of people that I spoke t

Questions

Internet pricing update

So, ATT wants to raise your monthly bill by $5 if you don't subscribe to auto-pay but how will they protect the banking information if they continue to have these data breaches. Not a fan of subscribing to auto-pay....don't penalize the masses for those people that don't pay on-time.

Questions

Slow download speeds on Battlenet

When I first got gigabit fiber, downloads were very fast on Battlenet, ~110 MB/s. However, lately it's been 1-5 MB/s. When I toggle on Cloudflare WARP, download speeds increase to ~60 MB/s. My computer is wired, not on wifi. Speed tests show that it seems to be normal. What is causing this?

Questions

AT&t Damaged our Sprinkler System

AT&T came through our neighborhood while back putting in fiber optic or something. (The communication wasn’t great.) Techs were on and off our property with little notice, and it was irritating but tolerable. I didn’t even mind so much when I noticed the crew had busted a sprinkler head, figurin

Questions

Can't save a new email contact

I have not been able to save a new contact in my address book (@sbcglobal.net) for two weeks now.  It saves the contact's name and email address for about 30 seconds, then the contact disappears.  I called ten days ago and was told that there was a server problem.  Can ATT please tell me why they ar

Questions

Swapping internet provider

I currently have cox and I want to swap to AT&T now. Do I have to cancel my cox membership before moving to AT&T?

Questions

Claim Reimbursement for Property Damage

In June, 2023 we switched to Direct TV as well as changing internet providers to AT&T. We've been using AT&T for many years as our phone povider and decided to bundle everything together.  Which that all sounded great!  However, when the crew came to bury the line for our service,

Questions

Unable to access email account

I have been unable to login to my @att.net account since Friday April 26th. It takes my user and password and says logging in and then returns me to the login page.

Questions

broken DNS on UVerse static IP

The addresses in our static netblock are listed by AT&T with "uvs.hstntx.sbcglobal.net" as their parent domain, but this domain no longer exists. As a result, our reverse DNS records no longer forward-resolve. This causes our hosts to be rejected by servers. A quick look at other AT&T add

Questions

Be the first to reply

(12)

Trending Accepted Solutions

(18)

Frequently Asked Questions

Expand all
Not finding what you're looking for?

Got a few minutes to learn more?

Check out these informative articles and resources.

Abstract rendering of Fiber optic internet.

EXPLAINER

What’s fiber internet?

Between remote work, gaming, streaming videos, social media, email, and so on, many of us spend a huge portion of our lives online. That’s what draws so many people to internet powered by fiber.
Woman working from home and videoconferencing with several colleagues.

TRENDING NOW

AT&T Fiber now delivers speeds up to 5 GIG

Is your home internet fast enough? Depending on speed tier availability and your household’s connectivity needs, you may choose an AT&T Fiber plan with hyper-gig speeds.
Three kids lounging on a sofa and browsing the web on their respective devices.

BLOG

A quick introduction to Wi-Fi 6

Wi-Fi 6 was designed to improve on previous standards in several ways, including more efficient battery usage, higher maximum bandwidth, improve security features, and more!
How can we help you today?
Shop phones
& devices
Bring your
own device
Upgrade phone
Add a line
to your plan
Download
myAT&T app
Get help online
Visit a store
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.